The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the girls have no personality they literally copy each others choices. harper, minimal identity still as she said gymnastics. halle just copies heze or hosanna

Reactions: 5
Find it really weird that Hosanna is not in the latest video and both parents are ignoring all the messages asking where she is ,is she OK? It would only take a minute to let their followers know she is ok. I wonder if they are doing it for engagement.
They have also tagged all the kids in the video and left out Hosanna.
If she is unwell, they could have waited a day or two to film it and included her.
They never answer normal questions only reply to compliments. Very dishonest people

Reactions: 6
Does anyone notice how delusional their fans are? They write these long comments kissing Tim and Ella's ass and gushing over the children in the most odd way. They write to them like they are their favorite grandchild. And Ella and Tim don't even respond. I mean, the glowing words they use are just over the top and almost poetic at times. Why are people like this it's cringe as hell and borderline creepy. I'm guessing they're real people.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone notice how delusional their fans are? They write these long comments kissing Tim and Ella's ass and gushing over the children in the most odd way. They write to them like they are their favorite grandchild. And Ella and Tim don't even respond. I mean, the glowing words they use are just over the top and almost poetic at times. Why are people like this it's cringe as hell and borderline creepy. I'm guessing they're real people.
Maybe they’re not ?!

Reactions: 4
Lazy parents can’t even put a one yr old to bed for her nap and she shou be in a cot anyway at that age she not even two

Not one part of me believes any homeschooling goes on in that family. It’s just football , TikTok , YouTube and more football. Poor kids won’t have any education to fall back on cause their parents are putting all their eggs in one basket depending on football to be successful. These kids will never get to be their own person with their own interests and friend groups unless when they are adults they realise how they’ve been part of a cult and how selfish their parents have been but seeing as these kids are so brain washed and controlled it’ll take a miracle for them to see through their parents bs and escape them.

There’s been many times over the years Rue out of all the kids has picked up on his parents lies and seen through their bs calling them out on it and giving them funny looks like he’s thinking why are you lying? but unfortunately Ella and Tim have broke down that little boy making him fearful of Tim but also he’s become desperate to impress Tim to be on his good side and this has destroyed Rues personality because he’s no longer able to be his true self he is being the person Tim wants him to be. I hope these kids will be able to escape one day and have normal lives.

For the last couple of days Ella has talked about the morning routine, how it's her thats dropping Heze to football. Wheres Tim?
How she has all the laundry to see to and than meetings to go to.
No mention of her spending time with the kids home schooling. Can't imagine Tim is in charge of home schooling either.

For the last couple of days Ella has talked about the morning routine, how it's her thats dropping Heze to football. Wheres Tim?
No mention of her spending time with the kids home schooling. Can't imagine Tim is in charge of home schooling either.
I’ve said this yrs. they advertise basically the kids are not homeschooled at all
---
Tims in bed. He does nothing

Tims in bed. He does nothing
Remember when they got those dogs on two separate occasions and got rid of them because Elle didn't have help taking care of them? Ella said it was too much for her to handle (no mention of Tim helping at all) Ella is an idiot. Tim has her doing all the work. Like whenever they mention wemakefootballers it's always 'Ella is on the laptop' 'Ella sending emails' 'Ella on phone calls' it's always Ella talking about how much she does while Tim videos the kids practicing in the garden and taking pictures of himself at the gym.

Tim edits. That's his only 'job'. This is crazy when you consider all their videos are just one long take with minimal editing to edit someone making a face or saying the wrong line. And sometimes he doesn't even do that.

Ella, girl, you're being taken advantage of. Tim is out here having fun, reaping the benefits being called a good dad, etc... when all he does is force the kids to play football and dance.
---
There’s been many times over the years Rue out of all the kids has picked up on his parents lies and seen through their bs calling them out on it and giving them funny looks like he’s thinking why are you lying?
In the recent video Rue looked like he couldn't have cared less about Halle's big news. But with everyone looking at him and the camera on him he quickly jumped into his role and said something in the fakest tone I ever heard a five-year-old use and went in to hug her. That told me right there that all the hugging and congrats were fake and for the camera. Rue forgot they're all supposed to say 'congrats' and give hugs.

Another thing I noticed. That dance Hosanna was not in was filmed on the same day as the recent vlog. And obviously, the dance featuring or centering around Halle was a reward for whatever they were talking about. Curiously, Hosanna wasn't in THAT dance. I wonder was Hosanna out in the back practicing football instead, trying to catch up. Tim likely suggested (manipulated) that if that's what happened. Or maybe she was more upset about it than she let on in the vlog and didn't want to participate. That was the second dance centering around Halle. Not fair at all.

Last edited:
Remember when they got those dogs on two separate occasions and got rid of them because Elle didn't have help taking care of them? Ella said it was too much for her to handle (no mention of Tim helping at all) Ella is an idiot. Tim has her doing all the work. Like whenever they mention wemakefootballers it's always 'Ella is on the laptop' 'Ella sending emails' 'Ella on phone calls' it's always Ella talking about how much she does while Tim videos the kids practicing in the garden and taking pictures of himself at the gym.

Tim edits. That's his only 'job'. This is crazy when you consider all their videos are just one long take with minimal editing to edit someone making a face or saying the wrong line. And sometimes he doesn't even do that.

Ella, girl, you're being taken advantage of. Tim is out here having fun, reaping the benefits being called a good dad, etc... when all he does is force the kids to play football and dance.
---

In the recent video Rue looked like he couldn't have cared less about Halle's big news. But with everyone looking at him and the camera on him he quickly jumped into his role and said something in the fakest tone I ever heard a five-year-old use and went in to hug her. That told me right there that all the hugging and congrats were fake and for the camera. Rue forgot they're all supposed to say 'congrats' and give hugs.

Another thing I noticed. That dance Hosanna was not in was filmed on the same day as the recent vlog. And obviously, the dance featuring or centering around Halle was a reward for whatever they were talking about. Curiously, Hosanna wasn't in THAT dance. I wonder was Hosanna out in the back practicing football instead, trying to catch up. Tim likely suggested (manipulated) that if that's what happened. Or maybe she was more upset about it than she let on in the vlog and didn't want to participate. That was the second dance centering around Halle. Not fair at all.
I think you have said it in one. For a start yes their vlogs are all in one place in the house. No diff scenes in diff places all at home. Editing is far from any work. As for hosanna I can imagine she’s been put down and bullied by Tim yes. It’s not hard to see. I don’t know how anyone can think this is a normal happy family it’s far from that

That vlog was so fake. I think this is all time contacts doing
---
Brag brag brag. Tim saying their kids have so much support from them. Other parents support their kids too plus send their kids to schooo. What an idiot
---
Approx 6-8 months ago hosanna said she doesn’t like football and now she’s moved up to an advanced stage as well. Sorry I don’t believe this is all real. It’s time contacts. Harper cocky and too full of herself too saying she’s at a best stage or something. It’s all ridiculous.

Last edited:
The academy has kids from age 6 so what is tik on about from age 10. Also there is not way a child would be in a group of theee days then go up. They also have to provide educational records to join etc. there is no way in the world this is all legit with these girls. It’s one big set out through time contacts. Quite disgusting really and degrading for kids that truly have been working hard for yrs
---
Tim is lying. His mates the scout R.E.M.
---
Also notice Tim said hosanna and Halle had both gone up after three days to the next level. Lol sorry but this would not happen at all also both of them oh please. Tim clearly thinks we are all idiots. These people are so sneaky
---
It’s making me wonder now how heze got in if it was real and now he’s under all this pressure.
---
This story with the girls is def not real it’s contact favours and Halle was acting crying as well.

Last edited:
The academy has kids from age 6 so what is tik on about from age 10. Also there is not way a child would be in a group of theee days then go up. They also have to provide educational records to join etc. there is no way in the world this is all legit with these girls. It’s one big set out through time contacts. Quite disgusting really and degrading for kids that truly have been working hard for yrs
---
Tim is lying. His mates the scout R.E.M.
---
Also notice Tim said hosanna and Halle had both gone up after three days to the next level. Lol sorry but this would not happen at all also both of them oh please. Tim clearly thinks we are all idiots. These people are so sneaky
---
It’s making me wonder now how heze got in if it was real and now he’s under all this pressure.
---
This story with the girls is def not real it’s contact favours and Halle was acting crying as well.
They made it seem like she was going to be on a team like Heze but at the same time said not exactly. Also, Hosanna saying she was put in the 'advance' 'advanced' class with fewer girls... What's that all about?

But yeah, most of their viewers don't know anything about football, let alone that Tim is buddies with the man who owns wemakefootballers who is also a chelsea scout. so they don't see the conflict of interest there.

Last edited:
They made it seem like she was going to be on a team like Heze but at the same time said not exactly. Also, Hosanna saying she was put in the 'advance' 'advanced' class with fewer girls... What's that all about?

But yeah, most of their viewers don't know anything about football, let alone that Tim is buddies with the man who owns wemakefootballers who is also a chelsea scout. so they don't see the conflict of interest there.
Oh the scout owns we make footballers too. Oh I don’t know that very interesting. Can’t stupid can the other people be. They don’t ask any questions at all. I find it very odd not one j owes anything about football at all to know this is just so unreal. It’s so obvious it’s all contacts and not the real world at all. God Tim is so sneaky and Ella acting with the Emotions too
---
Oh and the advanced centre wouldn’t have fewer girls at all as how would they be able to play any games they need a team amount. Notice how they don’t explain anything to their stupid viewers and even if they did it’s so unrealistic in that time scale. So the scout is the owner too gosh. Well surely the scout can’t make decisions all through the academy and the girls will suffer

Why are the girls suddenly allowed to play football? Ella was against it because of their old fashioned ideas about gender roles

Oh the scout owns we make footballers too. Oh I don’t know that very interesting. Can’t stupid can the other people be. They don’t ask any questions at all. I find it very odd not one j owes anything about football at all to know this is just so unreal. It’s so obvious it’s all contacts and not the real world at all. God Tim is so sneaky and Ella acting with the Emotions too
---
Oh and the advanced centre wouldn’t have fewer girls at all as how would they be able to play any games they need a team amount. Notice how they don’t explain anything to their stupid viewers and even if they did it’s so unrealistic in that time scale. So the scout is the owner too gosh. Well surely the scout can’t make decisions all through the academy and the girls will suffer
The Chelsea website clearly states that the referral process for the foundation is referral by Chelsea scout.
We know Tim is friends with some of the scouts through Heze time there so that is why all 3 girls were accepted.
There is no way a few years ago either parent would have accepted any of the girls to take part in football, its only since women's football has become popular that they have changed their minds.

---
Yeah, the guy who has the podcast that Tim goes on. Same guy. Also the guy Halle said Tim goes out at night with but Hosanna said it's for 'business meeting' reasons.

On the other vlog they said harper and Halle had been accepted to advanced and hosanna foundation but on this vlog they said Halle had been on foundation and now gone to shadow. Doesn’t make sense they change the story but anyway it’s all one big farst it’s not real like it is for thousands of kids of school reports to give in team reports and hard work. They not even on a team no school or homeschool and all three at the same time.never heard of anything so set up in my life
---
Tina job is to go out with people that will benefit them and set up business deals. Thanks Hosanna
---
Tim’s job