The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This made me think about when that interior designer woman was at their home in the videos and Ella and Tim kept saying to the kids to call her aunty and to say thank you aunty on repeat and the poor woman looked so uncomfortable 😂 she kept side eyeing them like she was thinking wtf.

Ella and Tim kept telling the kids to hug her too it was so forced cause it wasn’t like it’s a long time friend of the family who knows the kids and is comfortable being called aunty , this woman was a complete stranger just trying to do her job and be professional but in the end they just where using her for content and never where going to actually pay her. They did the same in a video of someone Tim knew getting the kids to call him uncle and the face on the man he looked confused but I think what makes it worse is the kids are told to people please and act like this they’re used by their parents to get what their parents want.
What’s messed up is heze is 13 nearly 14. Doesn’t he get it now how he’s been brainwashed putting up his hands to talk mummy and daddy uncle and aunty. It’s cringey to hell.

Reactions: 3
Tim is disgusting. Imagine filming your kids walking round in towels to put on social media just for money. Even their morning routine was fake and staged and boring

Tim is disgusting. Imagine filming your kids walking round in towels to put on social media just for money. Even their morning routine was fake and staged and boring
Seriously, little girls should not be shown in just their towels online.

Reactions: 6
I’m telling you it’s almost as if Tim is promoting pedos on his page. It’s not right just for views

I’m telling you it’s almost as if Tim is promoting pedos on his page. It’s not right just for views
This is the same family who years ago wouldn't show packaged underwear now showing their little girls in just their towels. Also, they saw that comment where some strange man was asking Tim for one of his daughters on TikTok (and all the other creepy comments). I know they saw it. It's almost like Tim is playing to that part of their audience. Family channels are the worst... just selling their kids out for money and likes.

Reactions: 8
This is the same family who years ago wouldn't show packaged underwear now showing their little girls in just their towels. Also, they saw that comment where some strange man was asking Tim for one of his daughters on TikTok (and all the other creepy comments). I know they saw it. It's almost like Tim is playing to that part of their audience. Family channels are the worst... just selling their kids out for money and likes.
I R.E.M. that re the underwear. Well now look at him. Designer clothes flashing in this eyes for the sake of his children

Reactions: 4
I R.E.M. that re the underwear. Well now look at him. Designer clothes flashing in this eyes for the sake of his children
Yeah, I remembered thinking 'that's a little extreme' considering it was in a package, but also thought it was still a good idea because of all the creeps on the internet. I thought they were just being careful. Now he's shown his daughters in towels multiple times, and it seems very purposeful to me.

Yeah, I remembered thinking 'that's a little extreme' considering it was in a package, but also thought it was still a good idea because of all the creeps on the internet. I thought they were just being careful. Now he's shown his daughters in towels multiple times, and it seems very purposeful to me.
You honestly never know what goes on behind close doors no matter how normal people may seem. We already see very much cult behaviour here anyway kids aren’t allowed to go to school or have friends. You honestly never know

As the girls grow older and the father is supposed to be they’re protector as well as the mother to post your girls In towels should be reported. Tim, is all ab the money and I feel someone In this family should say something.

As the girls grow older and the father is supposed to be they’re protector as well as the mother to post your girls In towels should be reported. Tim, is all ab the money and I feel someone In this family should say something.
They are getting away with murder. The kids are blatantly not homeschooled no safety in the house gates plugs etc etc and now this

These YouTube/influencer parents are just as bad in their own way as the pedophiles out there because yes the pedophiles/predators are disgustingly searching for content of children and doing awful things with that content but the parents of these kids are the ones happily providing and posting that content for strangers to watch and save photos and videos of their kids. These parents know this but they don’t care cause they only care about the money rolling in and I think any parent that exploits their child are some of the weirdest most dangerous people out there because they don’t care about protecting their kids.

Unfortunately we don’t live in a world where everyone online has good intentions when watching videos. All of us on here are worried for those kids and the way they are being raised is so strange and bizarre you can’t help but want to keep an eye on what’s going on because if we don’t call these YouTubers/influencers out for what they’re doing then child exploitation will keep on growing and people will get away with so much. Yeah us talking about things calling these people out might not do a lot but at least it’s something so in the future if something is finally properly done to stop kids being exploited , Tattle will hold so much evidence of what these families did to their kids and that might help these kids one day who knows.

I will forever feel uncomfortable that no matter what social media app we use there is content of children popping up everywhere. It’s wrong these kids are exploited but it’s also wrong these social media apps are promoting content of children even if you try avoid seeing it on your fyp. It should be illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to be posted on social media or to have an account of their own in my opinion. I feel sick at the thought of anyone wanting to search for that content and my fyp on Instagram and TikTok will be filled with all these parents exploiting their kids and babies are getting their own Instagram pages with the parents running it.

These parents are introducing their kids to strangers on the internet , putting their kids names and all kinds of information out there and that’s scary and weird. No good parent is going to want strangers looking at their kids online and knowing things about their kids. We shouldn’t know these kids names , we shouldn’t be shown their faces and we should know absolutely nothing about them but we do because of their parents exploiting them. The only positive out all of all of this is that the videos and posts have all the evidence of how messed up these kids and minds are so maybe one day if these kids realise how awful their parents are and escape, they could use all the content as evidence. I hope the day Ella and Tim get their karma I have a front row seat!

She looks hilarious. What must Tim be thinking to not tell her
The way he kept hinting at how expensive it was and going on and on about how much she spent on it, I'm guessing he would be upset if she stopped wearing it. Like it was money he could have used to buy more sneakers.

Oh and did you ever get an idea of what kind of team the girls are on?

Last edited:
The way he kept hinting at how expensive it was and going on and on about how much she spent on it, I'm guessing he would be upset if she stopped wearing it. Like it was money he could have used to buy more sneakers.

Oh and did you ever get an idea of what kind of team the girls are on?
Not at all. They don’t really tell us the ins and outs just brag

So for 11 mins Ella tells us hoisting is going horse riding and Tim has to film this. She cou hold the phone or prop it up. Tim’s a joke he thinks this is his important job it’s fuckijg enbarrasing. No one else has someone film them especially their no content at all vlogs. So Houston gets a treat but Nike of the other kids ever has. I bet that’s all they get her and the rest be from grandparents and Nike. £40
---
Ella can’t speak either like her kids she forgets words as she’s always just at home with her kids. No interaction with officials or people other than Tim talking football and her prob agreeing with everything.this is how Tim can take the piss out of her he controls her and evrything and she’s quite happy with that

Last edited:
So for 11 mins Ella tells us hoisting is going horse riding and Tim has to film this. She cou hold the phone or prop it up. Tim’s a joke he thinks this is his important job it’s fuckijg enbarrasing. No one else has someone film them especially their no content at all vlogs. So Houston gets a treat but Nike of the other kids ever has. I bet that’s all they get her and the rest be from grandparents and Nike. £40
---
Ella can’t speak either like her kids she forgets words as she’s always just at home with her kids. No interaction with officials or people other than Tim talking football and her prob agreeing with everything.this is how Tim can take the piss out of her he controls her and evrything and she’s quite happy with that
So... were they locking the little kids in or the big girls outside so they can 'get used to' the cold? Why was the door locked? Also how can anyone not see that these videos are scripted when Ella wouldn't let Harper come sit beside her because seh wasn't a part of the scene?

Kind of makes me think all those times Tim shows the kids outside practicing that they are locked out there and can't come in until the door is unlocked. That was weird.

• Angry
So... were they locking the little kids in or the big girls outside so they can 'get used to' the cold? Why was the door locked? Also how can anyone not see that these videos are scripted when Ella wouldn't let Harper come sit beside her because seh wasn't a part of the scene?

Kind of makes me think all those times Tim shows the kids outside practicing that they are locked out there and can't come in until the door is unlocked. That was weird.
If this isn’t abuse what is. Those kids have nothing to do outside other then kick a ball. Tim makes out they having such fun together as a siblings it’s all totally weird. They should all be separated with their own life and friends etc not in a small empty garden doing what. I think they are on a tight leach of abuse and they have no idea. You can see they we abit worried Houston will say something she shouldn’t poor kids don’t even thou when their actual birthday is 4 days in advance. Everything they do is strange

It looks like 11 yr old hosanna has never stroked a horse. Why did Ella say it’s her turn now. Was this free??!!

Reactions: 2
It looks like 11 yr old hosanna has never stroked a horse. Why did Ella say it’s her turn now. Was this free??!!
It’s odd cause I can’t see them going out of their way to pay and go to do something like that unless it’s a freebie they’ve been given/they’re being paid to promote it. It must be so strange for these kids to go somewhere that isn’t their house, football related or their grandparents house.

Reactions: 1