The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't they do horseback riding for Harper's birthday one year?
Yeah you’re right they did I remember that I think they just visited a stable and got to take turns sitting on the horses but I don’t think they went out riding the horses but I could be wrong. I also can’t remember if it was a freebie or not.

Update: I found the video

Reactions: 1
I don't understand why they don't go to church... being that they claim to put God first. It seems like Jesus might take a backseat to football to me in that household. :censored: Like they didn't celebrate Houston's birthday on her birthday so they could go to a football game... so even their children take a backseat to football.

I don't understand why they don't go to church... being that they claim to put God first. It seems like Jesus might take a backseat to football to me in that household. :censored: Like they didn't celebrate Houston's birthday on her birthday so they could go to a football game... so even their children take a backseat to football.
They used to go

Reactions: 2
In Houston’s birthday video all I could think was how sad it is these kids don’t get to have fun properly. Everything they do for “fun” is always something that won’t take up much time out of the day and it’s just for the camera. I’m glad the kids got to get out of the house and go do something that wasn’t football related but it’s sad how this is a rare thing for them to do. It doesn’t seem like Ella and Tim truly enjoy being parents they just like that they can make money from exploiting their kids and they like using their kids to get them the attention they can’t get without them.

Tim always sounds like he would rather be anywhere else than having to be a parent and actually fun with his kids and living in the moment with them which always seems like the last thing he wants to do unless it involves the kids making money or football. I feel sorry for all the kids but in this video I particularly felt sorry for Halo because at her age there’s all these places she should be taken to and all these experiences she should get to have for her development but she spends majority of her time in the back garden all day while her siblings are football training with Tim staring at them out the window to make sure they follow his orders so poor Halo never gets to properly play and have fun. If she’s not locked in the back garden with her siblings she’s stuck in the pram and told to be quiet it’s really sad. Soon enough she’ll be doing the football training with her siblings all day and my heart breaks for these kids they don’t have any life outside of this.

Something else in the video that stood out to me was when Ella asked Tim had he ever been horse riding and did he like it and Tim said when he was kid he went once but he doesn’t like it doesn’t interest him and Ella said yeah it’s not everyone’s thing we all don’t like to do the same things and I thought to myself you and Tim force the kids into all doing football whether they like it or not they have no choice. Those kids haven’t got the chance to be their own person find what interests them and they don’t get to have their own set of friends. I’ve said it a million times but Ella and Tim don’t deserve to be parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
They used to go
back before Heze started with Chelsea I think right?
---
In Houston’s birthday video all I could think was how sad it is these kids don’t get to have fun properly. Everything they do for “fun” is always something that won’t take up much time out of the day and it’s just for the camera. I’m glad the kids got to get out of the house and go do something that wasn’t football related but it’s sad how this is a rare thing for them to do. It doesn’t seem like Ella and Tim truly enjoy being parents they just like that they can make money from exploiting their kids and they like using their kids to get them the attention they can’t get without them.

Tim always sounds like he would rather be anywhere else than having to be a parent and actually fun with his kids and living in the moment with them which always seems like the last thing he wants to do unless it involves the kids making money or football. I feel sorry for all the kids but in this video I particularly felt sorry for Halo because at her age there’s all these places she should be taken to and all these experiences she should get to have for her development but she spends majority of her time in the back garden all day while her siblings are football training with Tim staring at them out the window to make sure they follow his orders so poor Halo never gets to properly play and have fun. If she’s not locked in the back garden with her siblings she’s stuck in the pram and told to be quiet it’s really sad. Soon enough she’ll be doing the football training with her siblings all day and my heart breaks for these kids they don’t have any life outside of this.

Something else in the video that stood out to me was when Ella asked Tim had he ever been horse riding and did he like it and Tim said when he was kid he went once but he doesn’t like it doesn’t interest him and Ella said yeah it’s not everyone’s thing we all don’t like to do the same things and I thought to myself you and Tim force the kids into all doing football whether they like it or not they have no choice. Those kids haven’t got the chance to be their own person find what interests them and they don’t get to have their own set of friends. I’ve said it a million times but Ella and Tim don’t deserve to be parents.
Did the other kids ride?

back before Heze started with Chelsea I think right?
---

Did the other kids ride?
In the video Houston was the only one who got to ride but I can’t say for sure that the other kids didn’t off camera. If I had to guess I would say they didn’t get to cause I feel it would of been shown even a little bit or they’d of posted pictures by now.

There latest post just does not sit well.
Harper and Hosanna talking about training constantly in order to be the best. Never resting, always training.
These kids are having this drummed in constantly.
It seems these kids are being told you can't rest if you want to be the best.
What would happen if one of them said they wanted to read a book or draw instead of being outside in the pouring rain with a ball. Would this be allowed or encouraged?

Reactions: 5
There latest post just does not sit well.
Harper and Hosanna talking about training constantly in order to be the best. Never resting, always training.
These kids are having this drummed in constantly.
It seems these kids are being told you can't rest if you want to be the best.
What would happen if one of them said they wanted to read a book or draw instead of being outside in the pouring rain with a ball. Would this be allowed or encouraged?
From what I noticed there is a lot of guilting and manipulation going on in that house. Along with shaming and teasing. Like someone said, it's like a cult mentality. If you're not interested in football you are likely ignored, especially by Tim.

Reactions: 4
Tim lazy ass might not know this but burnout is a real thing. He keeps pushing those kids too hard and they could burn out before they even reach maturity. Obviously those kids are just repeating things that are said to them by Tim. Those are not words of wisdom from an 8 and 11-year-old, those are the repeated words from a manipulative selfish father.

Reactions: 6
Tim lazy ass might not know this but burnout is a real thing. He keeps pushing those kids too hard and they could burn out before they even reach maturity. Obviously those kids are just repeating things that are said to them by Tim. Those are not words of wisdom from an 8 and 11-year-old, those are the repeated words from a manipulative selfish father.
That last story with harper and hosanna signals massive red flags. As you said that’s not kids talking that’s what abuser Tim told them to say to attract football attention. Hosanna I’m sorry sounded so annoying as she tries to please everyone I’ve even noticed how Tim always cuts her off when she talks. She never used to be like this when younger and how she just rambles on and Tim says mmmm then cuts the scene. How can anyone not see how this kids are treated is wrong.
---
Comfort is progressions worst enemy. Yea right hosanna that we’re not ur words and im sorry I thought just shut up she sounded so so annoying and condescending.

On ins posts about the girls saying what they been told project footballer says no wonder they flourishing at Chelsea. He’s the podcast man the scout he’s Tim’s mate. It’s all too close for comfort they bleeping know the kids were told to say the things they did.

Stupid post of girls dancing in blankets. They have no belongings other than a ball to occupy themselves with and all trapped together in the house. Can’t go out and play with any friends their own age

• Sad
Did anyone see that article about influencers who show and showcase their kids? And how pedos are very active on these pages and sites? I just think about Tim showing the girls in their towels and how odd and out of place that was.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see that article about influencers who show and showcase their kids? And how pedos are very active on these pages and sites? I just think about Tim showing the girls in their towels and how odd and out of place that was.
Why does no comments on their page mention this. It’s very odd like the comments are all fake

Why does no comments on their page mention this. It’s very odd like the comments are all fake
Unfortunately, I don't think most of them are fake. I think the ones who only send hearts and say a couple of words each post might be. Family channel stans are just weirdos. They are obsessed with families they aren't a part of and I'm pretty sure it's a mental issue at this point. I used to like family channels but I wasn't the type to defend the families if someone pointed out something odd or ignored red flags. Some of these people are way to aggressive when it comes to defending them.