The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry for how long this is!

Another video yet again introducing their children to strangers on the internet how safe! it pisses me off how kids are exploited like this 😡 and how can all these people in their comments support this?! These kids should never of been put online we should know nothing about them and no responsible parent is going to post their kids for strangers to watch but these kids are exploited by their greedy lazy parents.

All this football stuff is so forced and it’s so weird how obsessed with football Tim is and Ella now too. How convenient all three girls get accepted into the academy….it’s suspicious! but as Tim is friends with one of the scouts I’m sure there’s some sneaky deal going on behind the scenes to promote something. Football has been forced on these kids they haven’t had the chance to explore other interests and hobbies especially in the last few years the obsession with football has become so bad that football is all these kids do all day everyday. If you truly love football that’s fine but you should be given the opportunity to have an education and try out other hobbies to see what you’re naturally drawn to and have options to fall back on if something doesn’t work out.

I remember years ago two of the girls did dancing for a while but very little time was made for it and sometimes they would miss classes and competitions because Ella and Tim said Hezes football was the priority so it’s clear that the unhealthy obsession with football has always been there but has just got worse in the last few years.

That many kids in a family and all of them only play football and want to be footballers…that’s their only interest and goal in life and I think that’s so odd because they each should have their own personality instead of having to copy each other becoming the same person instead of individuals. If you’re going to have lots of kids you have to be willing to make time for each of them and that means taking them to a class or hobby they have interest in or letting them try different things to see what they like instead of being lazy shoving them all into football cause you can’t be bothered to let them be their own person doing their own thing and you selfishly want them to do the one thing that you can make money out of or get attention with.

Ella said not long ago in a video that it’s easier for all the kids to do football cause she wouldn’t have time to take the girls to do something different and I think that’s very selfish because her and Tim chose to have this many kids plus neither of them have proper hard working jobs so they have the time but they won’t make time to let the kids be their own person with their own friends and social lives outside of their siblings.

These kids all seem to get jealous easily so they probably want to be included in what Heze is doing and get the same attention and praise he gets. I don’t blame the kids for feeling that way cause it’s their parents fault for putting Heze and football first while the other kids got put last. I also don’t blame Heze for that cause it’s the parents fault cause since Heze was born Tim has had this footballer career planned for him and that’s a lot of pressure the kid doesn’t realise his dad is living through him and takes all his money. They are constantly comparing the kids too and I hate that. They compare who’s better than who at football, they compare appearances and they compare achievements and that’s such a messed up horrible thing to do. As egotistical and big headed those kids are because of Tim , those kids could end up with a lot of insecurities and damaged relationships between siblings from being compared and jealousy of one out shining the other.

It’s so sad cause parents should want to encourage healthy and happy relationships between siblings but all Tim and Ella do is have the kids compete against each other. From what we’ve seen in videos of the kids playing football some of them don’t seem very good or skilled they look a bit lost so I don’t know how they’ll cope in an academy against kids who are very skilled. I’m not hating on the kids for that but with the amount of pressure they are put under to be the best and win everything, they could end up mentally broken if they aren’t good enough in Tim’s eyes especially if other kids around them have natural talent. We all can’t be good at everything and that’s ok but these kids don’t get the chance to find out what they are good at cause only thing they’re allowed do is football.

They’re desperate to make as much money out of these kids as possible and I’m guessing football is how they can make that money with brand deals aswell as Tim living through Heze wanting him to go pro and make all the money. Poor kids have no escape from this football cult life they don’t even have real fun playing and they’ve no privacy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry for how long this is!

Another video yet again introducing their children to strangers on the internet how safe! it pisses me off how kids are exploited like this 😡 and how can all these people in their comments support this?! These kids should never of been put online we should know nothing about them and no responsible parent is going to post their kids for strangers to watch but these kids are exploited by their greedy lazy parents.

All this football stuff is so forced and it’s so weird how obsessed with football Tim is and Ella now too. How convenient all three girls get accepted into the academy….it’s suspicious! but as Tim is friends with one of the scouts I’m sure there’s some sneaky deal going on behind the scenes to promote something. Football has been forced on these kids they haven’t had the chance to explore other interests and hobbies especially in the last few years the obsession with football has become so bad that football is all these kids do all day everyday. If you truly love football that’s fine but you should be given the opportunity to have an education and try out other hobbies to see what you’re naturally drawn to and have options to fall back on if something doesn’t work out.

I remember years ago two of the girls did dancing for a while but very little time was made for it and sometimes they would miss classes and competitions because Ella and Tim said Hezes football was the priority so it’s clear that the unhealthy obsession with football has always been there but has just got worse in the last few years.

That many kids in a family and all of them only play football and want to be footballers…that’s their only interest and goal in life and I think that’s so odd because they each should have their own personality instead of having to copy each other becoming the same person instead of individuals. If you’re going to have lots of kids you have to be willing to make time for each of them and that means taking them to a class or hobby they have interest in or letting them try different things to see what they like instead of being lazy shoving them all into football cause you can’t be bothered to let them be their own person doing their own thing and you selfishly want them to do the one thing that you can make money out of or get attention with.

Ella said not long ago in a video that it’s easier for all the kids to do football cause she wouldn’t have time to take the girls to do something different and I think that’s very selfish because her and Tim chose to have this many kids plus neither of them have proper hard working jobs so they have the time but they won’t make time to let the kids be their own person with their own friends and social lives outside of their siblings.

These kids all seem to get jealous easily so they probably want to be included in what Heze is doing and get the same attention and praise he gets. I don’t blame the kids for feeling that way cause it’s their parents fault for putting Heze and football first while the other kids got put last. I also don’t blame Heze for that cause it’s the parents fault cause since Heze was born Tim has had this footballer career planned for him and that’s a lot of pressure the kid doesn’t realise his dad is living through him and takes all his money. They are constantly comparing the kids too and I hate that. They compare who’s better than who at football, they compare appearances and they compare achievements and that’s such a messed up horrible thing to do. As egotistical and big headed those kids are because of Tim , those kids could end up with a lot of insecurities and damaged relationships between siblings from being compared and jealousy of one out shining the other.

It’s so sad cause parents should want to encourage healthy and happy relationships between siblings but all Tim and Ella do is have the kids compete against each other. From what we’ve seen in videos of the kids playing football some of them don’t seem very good or skilled they look a bit lost so I don’t know how they’ll cope in an academy against kids who are very skilled. I’m not hating on the kids for that but with the amount of pressure they are put under to be the best and win everything, they could end up mentally broken if they aren’t good enough in Tim’s eyes especially if other kids around them have natural talent. We all can’t be good at everything and that’s ok but these kids don’t get the chance to find out what they are good at cause only thing they’re allowed do is football.

They’re desperate to make as much money out of these kids as possible and I’m guessing football is how they can make that money with brand deals aswell as Tim living through Heze wanting him to go pro and make all the money. Poor kids have no escape from this football cult life they don’t even have real fun playing and they’ve no privacy.
All true. Halle couldn’t even think what word she wanted to say the other day which was stamina and it was clear Tim had told her to say it and she didn’t even know about it so how the bell did she get into an academy advanced centre lol. Such a clever set up. Their vlogs are getting worse and worse with no content and exploiting the kids more and more. Yes their views have gone up since the tik tok dances but there’s only as many dances they can do and it’s boring. The new people just see the cute little kids and know nothing on their lives. Also tbh with all the sub a they have hardly any views so in my eyes most of the original ones were bots. Tim is getting greedier by the day Ella lazier and the kids more and more abused
---
Online I read that joining Chelsea they have to put what club they play for..they don’t. Previous teams..they don’t. What sch they go to..they don’t. Well says it all

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The vlog gave away that really truly so nothing but football. The questions Ella gave were so stupid and simple. Who cares what their fav colour is or what they like to wear. All they mentioned was football. They copied each others answers apart from reu he the only real kid there. Normal questions would be what’s ur fav subject with learning they clearly do none. What’s ur fav day u R.E.M. in ur life that kind of thing. It showed Ella is really and truly very simple and quite dumb. The kids have no personalities at all. Halle and hosanna were so fake but I feel for hosanna she looked very nervous and anxious and eager to please. I think she is left out and suffering already with some mental health probs. They have no separation from each other and at all and just said they like to spend time with family. These kids are part of one big cult so the parents can make money off them and they so aren’t aware of it at all.
---
As for heze and that ball how they going to deal with that one that they are clearly ignoring and they have made a problem themselves.
---
Notice hosanna nervous hand fiddling and the claps between her words. Tim always cuts the scene when she talks and looks annoyed. She’s neglected poor kid and used as a slave figure.she looks so fake and eager to please. She has no friends and no life outside of that house. She hates football and see how she said she loves it. Poor kid

Last edited:
  • Sad
The vlog gave away that really truly so nothing but football. The questions Ella gave were so stupid and simple. Who cares what their fav colour is or what they like to wear. All they mentioned was football. They copied each others answers apart from reu he the only real kid there. Normal questions would be what’s ur fav subject with learning they clearly do none. What’s ur fav day u R.E.M. in ur life that kind of thing. It showed Ella is really and truly very simple and quite dumb. The kids have no personalities at all. Halle and hosanna were so fake but I feel for hosanna she looked very nervous and anxious and eager to please. I think she is left out and suffering already with some mental health probs. They have no separation from each other and at all and just said they like to spend time with family. These kids are part of one big cult so the parents can make money off them and they so aren’t aware of it at all.
---
As for heze and that ball how they going to deal with that one that they are clearly ignoring and they have made a problem themselves.
---
Notice hosanna nervous hand fiddling and the claps between her words. Tim always cuts the scene when she talks and looks annoyed. She’s neglected poor kid and used as a slave figure.she looks so fake and eager to please. She has no friends and no life outside of that house. She hates football and see how she said she loves it. Poor kid
Remember when they were doing the dinner diaries thing and Halle was like yeah dad goes out at night with his friends (I forgot what topic they were 'discussing' but somehow it got that little nugget out of Halle) and Hosanna was quick to include that these outings are 'business' meetings? She looked nervous and upset that Halle said that. I think Hosanna is carrying a lot on her shoulders.

Remember when they were doing the dinner diaries thing and Halle was like yeah dad goes out at night with his friends (I forgot what topic they were 'discussing' but somehow it got that little nugget out of Halle) and Hosanna was quick to include that these outings are 'business' meetings? She looked nervous and upset that Halle said that. I think Hosanna is carrying a lot on her shoulders.
She needs rescuing poor little girl

Poor Hosanna. She is now having to pretend to both enjoy and be good at football. At least when she had acting jobs it was something of her own and more suited to her skills. A while back Ella showed off an apron Hosanna had sewed and made from scratch and there was also an episode where she was bought a sewing machine. I thought it was very impressive from a child.

She had her own interests…but she’s not allowed to pursue them now that Tim has bought into a football franchise. She’s going to be completely out of her depth, worse than the younger girls because she will train with much more experienced players (if at all, she might just be a name on a list). I guess the acting work was too much time/effort for auditions and not enough income so she wasn’t earning enough to pay for her mothers hair extensions so it had to be dropped.

This is all clearly just PR for their franchise and/or the Chelsea academy. Somewhere someone is cashing in on it. This has nothing to do with talent.

I’m getting more and more suspicious about Heze as time goes on. When he talks it’s just about his kit and shoes…he never talks about strategy on the pitch, goal scoring, formations, his team mates, explains trainjng exercises or how much time he trains for etc. I’m sure he does play at the academy…but is he just there to give other players a team-mate? Maybe his role as a potential pro is being bigged up by Tim and he’s only just being kept in by Tim’s friend or now there is the link with the franchise that could keep him in. I struggle to see much online in terms of local matches etc his name doesn’t come up much.

Regardless of whether he is good enough or not…I Tim is determined to force him to be…and any drop in performance is going to be a huge blow to Heze’s mental health. He’s placing football as the only thing in his life that pleases his parents and the only thing in his life that will give him a future in adulthood.

I don’t watch all their videos (who could?). Has there been any sign yet that they actually go to church or practice any form of religion? (other than random god mentions at the dinner table). They worship the god of fashion more than the god of Christianity.

Poor Hosanna. She is now having to pretend to both enjoy and be good at football. At least when she had acting jobs it was something of her own and more suited to her skills. A while back Ella showed off an apron Hosanna had sewed and made from scratch and there was also an episode where she was bought a sewing machine. I thought it was very impressive from a child.

She had her own interests…but she’s not allowed to pursue them now that Tim has bought into a football franchise. She’s going to be completely out of her depth, worse than the younger girls because she will train with much more experienced players (if at all, she might just be a name on a list). I guess the acting work was too much time/effort for auditions and not enough income so she wasn’t earning enough to pay for her mothers hair extensions so it had to be dropped.

This is all clearly just PR for their franchise and/or the Chelsea academy. Somewhere someone is cashing in on it. This has nothing to do with talent.

I’m getting more and more suspicious about Heze as time goes on. When he talks it’s just about his kit and shoes…he never talks about strategy on the pitch, goal scoring, formations, his team mates, explains trainjng exercises or how much time he trains for etc. I’m sure he does play at the academy…but is he just there to give other players a team-mate? Maybe his role as a potential pro is being bigged up by Tim and he’s only just being kept in by Tim’s friend or now there is the link with the franchise that could keep him in. I struggle to see much online in terms of local matches etc his name doesn’t come up much.

Regardless of whether he is good enough or not…I Tim is determined to force him to be…and any drop in performance is going to be a huge blow to Heze’s mental health. He’s placing football as the only thing in his life that pleases his parents and the only thing in his life that will give him a future in adulthood.

I don’t watch all their videos (who could?). Has there been any sign yet that they actually go to church or practice any form of religion? (other than random god mentions at the dinner table). They worship the god of fashion more than the god of Christianity.
No church no home schooling no day trips no friends so nothing apart from football. Those kids will get more and more messed up. Honestly hosanna looked really nervous and uncomfortable I wish she had a normal life she doesn’t look happy to me
---
If a physcologist watched that they would pick up on things. They are all told to be quiet only speak in turns with hands up. Reu has totally been damaged he’s only 5 yet is like an old man. He’s not allowed toys or trips to the park etc what little kids have. In my eyes harper is quite full of herself now I’m not sure if her personality. She’s an actress. Halle is very fake it’s hosanna who shows the most struggle with her life
---
Tbh reu looks like he can’t be bothered with the bullshit. One day he will speak

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I feel bad for Hosanna. Dancing had always been her thing. The thing people told her she was good at. Now on every TikTok video they do people can only talk about Harper and how natural she is and how great the faces she makes.. It's rare for anyone to even mention Hosanna.

If comments aren't about Haper they're about Rue. Halle has a bunch of creepy but active fan pages. And Haze always has someone begging to see a video of him practicing or some 'supposed' little girl saying she want to date him. Hosanna gets nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Each kid was told to say football. In reality hosanna would have said seeing. Reu Spider-Man and marvel. Harper and and Halle haven’t a clue what they like they have bee instructed to follow heze and heze never knew anything other then football as he was the first in the cult. What a messed up family these kids have no minds of their own. The babies will be made to do football too. Tim is dying for a sports brand deal of all of them. Money making abuser
---
Seeing
---
Sewing

Reactions: 3
Their latest dance doesn’t have hosanna. Halle thinking she the best and heze doesnt look well he looks so small and pale and his hair is embarrassing. Why would his parents allow that hair. I bet he never wanted it they did for him to stand out to get them noticed. Red flag.

I felt so sad for Reu who said “favourite colour is red, like Liverpool” then he tried to Hi5 his dad as he said something to impress him and lazyTim didn’t notice him and Reu was so upset. He only said that to impress lazyTim!

The kids have no personality!
Heze looks like the 3rd born and not 1st.

I felt so sad for Reu who said “favourite colour is red, like Liverpool” then he tried to Hi5 his dad as he said something to impress him and lazyTim didn’t notice him and Reu was so upset. He only said that to impress lazyTim!

The kids have no personality!
Heze looks like the 3rd born and not 1st.
And that’s as soon as he could walk he been abused to be a footballer. His body hasn’t been able to develop and he won’t have no growth spurt I think it should have happened by now. He’s nearly 14
---
Omg I just saw that re reu. Poor little boy.
---
But hang on I looked at Tim face. He was looking right at reu direction he would have seen reu hand up and he just didn’t bother to respond. Why
---
Also when hosanna said Maldives parents didn’t look impressed and Ella mentions Jamaica again like they want a free holiday. They have something against the kids having their own opinion.

Last edited:
Ella mentions Jamaica again like they want a free holiday. They have something against the kids having their own opinion.
Is it Ella's grandmother or great-grandmother who is from Jamaica? I'm all about exploring and celebrating your heritage but I feel like they milk that angle for views and engagement. like how they use Christianity.

Is it Ella's grandmother or great-grandmother who is from Jamaica? I'm all about exploring and celebrating your heritage but I feel like they milk that angle for views and engagement. like how they use Christianity.
Her grandma and grandpa were Jamaican on her mums side. Marvin talks about it on his episode of Who Do You Think You Are

I agree on that too. Her mum doesn’t have an accent so it must be her grandparents. For her to have never been there is very unfortunate that’s why they are desperate for a freebie.

Reactions: 1
Since when does festival go in the oven. Omg this woman cannot cook!!!! She’s making me cringe. Paprika looool
---
What a load of tit. 13 mins squeezing pastry no content and Ella needs cooking lessons.
---
The fact I could see burnt ones shows she doesn’t do this regular and why did she say allspice in festivals too. She’s an embarrassment to the Jamaican culture

Last edited:
Tj
No church no home schooling no day trips no friends so nothing apart from football. Those kids will get more and more messed up. Honestly hosanna looked really nervous and uncomfortable I wish she had a normal life she doesn’t look happy to me
---
If a physcologist watched that they would pick up on things. They are all told to be quiet only speak in turns with hands up. Reu has totally been damaged he’s only 5 yet is like an old man. He’s not allowed toys or trips to the park etc what little kids have. In my eyes harper is quite full of herself now I’m not sure if her personality. She’s an actress. Halle is very fake it’s hosanna who shows the most struggle with her life
---
Tbh reu looks like he can’t be bothered with the bullshit. One day he will speak
Their day trips are to Costco or only when they get free private showing of films or the occasional trip out to the coffee shop, what happened to the homeschooling at the gym? 🤔That's died a death quickly

Find it really weird that Hosanna is not in the latest video and both parents are ignoring all the messages asking where she is ,is she OK? It would only take a minute to let their followers know she is ok. I wonder if they are doing it for engagement.
They have also tagged all the kids in the video and left out Hosanna.
If she is unwell, they could have waited a day or two to film it and included her.