The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The parents are desperate for the girls to be famous.
They tried acting but didn't get far so have decided football is the next direction they need to take.
I think they are in direct competition with the kabs family whose oldest Daughter is now on a programme on netflix.
I give it a few months max and Hosanna will be dropped by Chelsea as competition will get fierce as she gets older.
Those kids are not allowed to do what they want. They think they like football as it’s been drummed into them so much. It can only be a major money career and fame. Awful parents not great like people say they are at all

Reactions: 3
What crap are they posting. What is Ella rambling on about now. No content what so ever

Tim is constantly bragging now. So obvious it’s his friend scout that sorted the girls out

Watched about 2 mins of the vlog, total cringe, Harper's fake shock is abysmal,so embarrassing

Reactions: 5
Did they explain how Harper got that wound on her eye?
Not at all. I forgot to mention this yes hot water on her eye they said see clearly a kettle so again their young kids are doing jobs that Ella and lazy Tim should be doing These kids are so on the radar and ass they live this nice clean lifestyle people think they are hot. The kids are always injured as they are told to do jobs that are just for adults.

Reactions: 4
This is all the parents wanted but what happens if they don’t make it all the way? At least they get time away from their parents now

IMG_0946.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
I’m surprised they wanted the girls to get into football. I remember watching them a few years ago and Hallie really wanted to play football like Heze but they seemed to not want her to or wouldn’t take her interest seriously. Because God forbid any of them end up being more successful than Heze

I’m surprised they wanted the girls to get into football. I remember watching them a few years ago and Hallie really wanted to play football like Heze but they seemed to not want her to or wouldn’t take her interest seriously. Because God forbid any of them end up being more successful than Heze
They got the sutton branch from Tim's buddy, that's what changed. How can they own a franchise that does both boys and girls when Ella with video proof said she didn't think football was for girls? That's all. lol no need to be surprised. I think they would change their mind about anything if the price was right.
---
This is all the parents wanted but what happens if they don’t make it all the way? At least they get time away from their parents now

View attachment 2726605
All I'm going to say is that I feel bad for Hosanna. This could go really bad for her.

Reactions: 6
They got the sutton branch from Tim's buddy, that's what changed. How can they own a franchise that does both boys and girls when Ella with video proof said she didn't think football was for girls? That's all. lol no need to be surprised. I think they would change their mind about anything if the price was right.
---

All I'm going to say is that I feel bad for Hosanna. This could go really bad for her.
Franchise from Tims mate. Chelsea scout is Tim’s mate. Everything is contacts not genuine like for anyone else.

The parents are desperate for the girls to be famous.
They tried acting but didn't get far so have decided football is the next direction they need to take.
I think they are in direct competition with the kabs family whose oldest Daughter is now on a programme on netflix.
I give it a few months max and Hosanna will be dropped by Chelsea as competition will get fierce as she gets older.
They are desperate to have their kids have the opportunity the Kabs kids have but they go to school. The parents are very much a part of the kids lives and guide them with love.

My son is quite a good footballer- we have installed in him from a young age not only is it cutthroat but also quite corrupt- I’m not under any illusion at all that my lad is the not the next rashford- he’s aware - we play football as a fun family activity, we go to all his matches & training but to be given an opportunity without the talent is unfair ( my elder child was in a sport at GB level - great stuff till you need to fund a basic lifestyle which inc giving up any college / uni education to dedicate to sport which paid bugger all )
All they are doing is leading the children into a life that isn’t going to be for them - they should be concentrating on education & making life outside of Tim’s ambitions

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My son is quite a good footballer- we have installed in him from a young age not only is it cutthroat but also quite corrupt- I’m not under any illusion at all that my lad is the not the next rashford- he’s aware - we play football as a fun family activity, we go to all his matches & training but to be given an opportunity without the talent is unfair ( my elder child was in a sport at GB level - great stuff till you need to fund a basic lifestyle which inc giving up any college / uni education to dedicate to sport which paid bugger all )
All they are doing is leading the children into a life that isn’t going to be for them - they should be concentrating on education & making life outside of Tim’s ambitions
Exactly. I think this is especially true for Hosanna. I might be wrong, she could be more athletic than it appears. I think it's going to be so striking the different level between her and the other girls who made it to Chelsea through talent and years of interest in the sport. It could even result in the other girls and parents questioning why she's there. I do not understand why her parents would put her in that situation. I mean I do, but it's just going to be so embarrassing for her.

Tim, is living his life through the kids and Ella is right along with him. Houston and Halo are right behind them. All the girls are so much bigger then Haze it’s a shame.

It’s all a bit ridiculous that ALL THREE of the girls got accepted to the academy at the same time. Especially as it’s obvious to anyone who has watched their channel that they haven’t been in amateur teams or had any passion for the sport generally. Only one of the girls (not sure if it was Halle or Houston), in the past showed a genuine interest in playing like her elder brother and at the time Tim was on a mission to have his daughters be housewives so didn’t develop that interest.

what has happened here is an agreement between the Chelsea talent scout and ‘we make footballers’/Tim. They are using having 3 kids enter the academy as a way to promote the franchise. Notice that it’s only Grimwade girls who have made it past the audition…not any of the other kids at the franchise. I doubt they will even bother travelling to the training ground…they are just names on a list for PR purposes.

I think it actually dulls down Heze’s supposed ‘talent’, if his sisters can get admitted with no training or match performance background. It also makes me think that if a parent pushes their kid in football, ingratiates themselves with a scout…it must be pretty easy to get them an academy place.

I saw a documentary once which said about 1% make it as pros at the end and it’s quite hard for all the kids who get dropped. The academies are hedging their bets by seeing how players develop…even finding that 1% is a goldmine, plus by having so many kids in the academy and competing for places it publicises the club. Yet in reality…the other 99% just function as training competition to push that 1% to perform at the top level.

If Heze had been pushed into tennis instead from the age of 2…above all else including getting an education…he’d also be in a situation in another sport where he would be competing well for his general age group, he’s got there through conditioning not necessarily talent. But being conditioned to train isn’t the same as natural talent…by the time he is 18 he could find that kids who have more natural talent who have played football around their school commitments or started training later (so have not needed to put as many hours training in) will overtake him.

I’m not being mean to Heze, there is of course the chance that he is naturally talented and will become the next Beckham. But I doubt it…normally talent is noticed at school or an extra-curricular club and then nourished. With Heze, his father decided he would be a pro footballer probably before he could walk, and until he got into the academy (via a friend of his fathers conveniently being the scout), he mostly had just practised at home kicking up against a wall.

If Heze or his sisters had signed to any other club than Chelsea…it being purely due to natural talent would not be so obviously questionable. The Nike deal was clearly so that the products could be promoted on the YouTube channel…it’s got nothing to do with Heze being a pro…he doesn’t play in any matches where his nikewear is being seen.

Reactions: 8
It’s all a bit ridiculous that ALL THREE of the girls got accepted to the academy at the same time. Especially as it’s obvious to anyone who has watched their channel that they haven’t been in amateur teams or had any passion for the sport generally. Only one of the girls (not sure if it was Halle or Houston), in the past showed a genuine interest in playing like her elder brother and at the time Tim was on a mission to have his daughters be housewives so didn’t develop that interest.

what has happened here is an agreement between the Chelsea talent scout and ‘we make footballers’/Tim. They are using having 3 kids enter the academy as a way to promote the franchise. Notice that it’s only Grimwade girls who have made it past the audition…not any of the other kids at the franchise. I doubt they will even bother travelling to the training ground…they are just names on a list for PR purposes.

I think it actually dulls down Heze’s supposed ‘talent’, if his sisters can get admitted with no training or match performance background. It also makes me think that if a parent pushes their kid in football, ingratiates themselves with a scout…it must be pretty easy to get them an academy place.

I saw a documentary once which said about 1% make it as pros at the end and it’s quite hard for all the kids who get dropped. The academies are hedging their bets by seeing how players develop…even finding that 1% is a goldmine, plus by having so many kids in the academy and competing for places it publicises the club. Yet in reality…the other 99% just function as training competition to push that 1% to perform at the top level.

If Heze had been pushed into tennis instead from the age of 2…above all else including getting an education…he’d also be in a situation in another sport where he would be competing well for his general age group, he’s got there through conditioning not necessarily talent. But being conditioned to train isn’t the same as natural talent…by the time he is 18 he could find that kids who have more natural talent who have played football around their school commitments or started training later (so have not needed to put as many hours training in) will overtake him.

I’m not being mean to Heze, there is of course the chance that he is naturally talented and will become the next Beckham. But I doubt it…normally talent is noticed at school or an extra-curricular club and then nourished. With Heze, his father decided he would be a pro footballer probably before he could walk, and until he got into the academy (via a friend of his fathers conveniently being the scout), he mostly had just practised at home kicking up against a wall.

If Heze or his sisters had signed to any other club than Chelsea…it being purely due to natural talent would not be so obviously questionable. The Nike deal was clearly so that the products could be promoted on the YouTube channel…it’s got nothing to do with Heze being a pro…he doesn’t play in any matches where his nikewear is being seen.
Totally agree. All theee girls is so laughable they are not even in a team. Say no more I’ve had enough of them

Their vlogs are getting worser and worser. No work to them at all. Shows how lazy Tim is

Reactions: 2
Let’s introduce the kids again. For what we haven’t seen anything new. It’s the same blogs over and over. I guess we’re due for a hair blog next.

• Haha
Let’s introduce the kids again. For what we haven’t seen anything new. It’s the same blogs over and over. I guess we’re due for a hair blog next.
Def it’s been a week
---
They call work sitting on their sofa or at that table. Talking tit for 15 mins and posting it. Never known any utuber like it.
---
I haven’t even watched it and I can guarantee all they talk about is football. Tim tells them to brag non stop

Last edited: