The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, I see. It'll be interesting to see the girls be a part of an actual team. Their personalities and cult-like enmeshment with one another will make that interesting and likely cause a lot of problems. As well as the girls seeming to think they're the best already. They've already mentioned a couple of times how Harper has had some issues with the other kids at wemakefootballers. She saying other kids suck and bragging, etc. And Halle already cries over minor things (not being able to curl her own hair) now imagine her not being the best on the team and everyone not kissing her ass. And poor Hosanna doesn't like exercise I think... just imo I think she doesn't have much athleticism and that coupled with her not really wanting to do football will cause issues. At least they'll be with other kids for real. Maybe they can make some friends.

This right here. I think that's how Rue got in as well. Chelsea might need to re-look at their scout if he's playing favorites and doing favors like that. I noticed that Heze didn't seem all that excited. I think a part of him knows this as well.
---

Just dumb delulu people with creepy personalities. I saw a comment where someone said they felt like the kids were their kids.... just creepy.
It’s def how they got in with Tim being friends with the scout. Just think at the last trials all three girls got in and they not been playing long at all. It’s truly unfair and wrong. They will def have probs making friends as they will be socially awkward thinking they are better and oh they may even find out their lives actually aren’t normal. Tim is taking this risk as desperate for money off them
---
Mind you bet he and Ella both be at diff training dates to make sure the kids don’t interact just too much
---
I don’t think they will be able to make friends. They are too fake and act like they are doing an audition non stop. What was hosanna doing in them at vlog they are like robots yet deep down very unhappy and they don’t even know it. Tim had given them all speech’s they had to say then they cut hosannas off as she was going on too much and she didn’t know what she was talking about. She’s def not a footballer. Contacts pull strings!
---
Yes a diff scout for Chelsea is needed.
---
Why does no one in the comments ask them who has their kids when they go to get gym late at night. They can’t put it all on heze who’s 13 and they been doing this when he was 11 even. Hardly legal

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why does no one in the comments ask them who has their kids when they go to get gym late at night. They can’t put it all on heze who’s 13 and they been doing this when he was 11 even. Hardly legal
Half them folks don't pay attention... too blinded by the cute light-skinned kids. So the fact that the kids are home alone while Tim and Ella go to the gym (Ella chasing Tim) doesn't even cross their mind. They're fetishizing the interracial relationship. When anyone questions anything in their comments people swoop in with their capes on and call people haters.

I don't think they'll make friends easily. Their parents have put it into their heads that they are better than other kids in every way... so unless they are humbled and start to see things aren't exactly how their parents said they were... no chance they make friends. I honestly think that Tim will get tired of taking them to practice (I think that's what happened with Harper and gymnastics) and they might not end up doing this long either way. Tim will see Rue's football as more important than the girls and tell them they have to do this for their brother.

I think it's a real shame how even in little kid sport it more of 'who' you know instead of actual hardwork.

Reactions: 7
Very likely that Heze isn't happy as he probably got there initially on merit and now his siblings are following him
It's his time to spend with others his age away from his siblings and now there likely to be more present when he's there.

Reactions: 8
Very likely that Heze isn't happy as he probably got there initially on merit and now his siblings are following him
It's his time to spend with others his age away from his siblings and now there likely to be more present when he's there.
Exactly. They have no individual lives at all and whose fault is this. Tim’s all time as Ella is just his puppy and does what he says
---
Tim is a person that would make friends with someone so he can benefit from them. I bet he became friends with the scout after here joined to see what links he could get if not to keep heze in but for his future kids at the time. That’s how he think

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Exactly. They have no individual lives at all and whose fault is this. Tim’s all time as Ella is just his puppy and does what he says
---

Tim is a person that would make friends with someone so he can benefit from them. I bet he became friends with the scout after here joined to see what links he could get if not to keep heze in but for his future kids at the time. That’s how he think
I bet he would he's got zero morals

Reactions: 6
Constant bragging. He doesnt mention hes friends with the Chelsea scout and the girls aren’t even in a team which you have to be to be scouted. Totally preset up by Tim
---
Same as for reu

Constant bragging. He doesnt mention hes friends with the Chelsea scout and the girls aren’t even in a team which you have to be to be scouted. Totally preset up by Tim
---
Same as for reu
Could you explain a little more about them having to be on a team to be scouted? I just can't understand how they'll get away with this. Wouldn't the couches and the other girls (and their parents) there get upset about this?

To be scouted by and academy you need to already be in a football team. The girls are not. Their parents have a franchise in the we are footballers classes but as far as I know that is not a football team unless they are getting away with that one with Tim and his ways.
---
It’s football training it’s not a team. Why is no one asking Tim anything like this

Thank you! I wonder if that was why Hoanna (or whoever) made sure to say that they go to the franchise everyday (they don't) and then Tim cut her off. They're using being at the franchise as being on a team. But the franchise is different kids each day, right? Just whoever wants to pay for a session?

Reactions: 3
Thank you! I wonder if that was why Hoanna (or whoever) made sure to say that they go to the franchise everyday (they don't) and then Tim cut her off. They're using being at the franchise as being on a team. But the franchise is different kids each day, right? Just whoever wants to pay for a session?
Yes. How have they cut all the rules. As Tim is friends with the scout at Chelsea so obv the girls aren’t really the standard they are saying they are. I doubt it’s the scout that decides if they get in the academy. They are just cheaters with a lot of things in life. In the last what 3 months or so 4 kids in their family are with Chelsea lol. It doesn’t happen like that at all. Contacts is so clear here as they haven’t even been playing long at all. Yes when hosanna spoke Tim cut the scene
---
They have never ever told us what position each girl plays etc etc. just like homeschooling it’s because they don’t. They just kick the ball around so little silly games and suddenly they part of a premier league academy training. Looool. Their people in the comments have no common sense

Reactions: 7
In the last what 3 months or so 4 kids in their family are with Chelsea lol. It doesn’t happen like that at all.
Yeah, people in the comment section are being impressed by that instead of suspicious.

Yeah, people in the comment section are being impressed by that instead of suspicious.
They must be new they have no idea. They have lines also and hosanna gets nervous and messes them up then Tim cuts from her. It’s all so fake. Their whole life is fake under the control of Tim poor kids.
---
Since when have they ever done a vlog of the girls playing lol. They haven’t as they don’t play games they just do the training classes. As I keep saying so how on earth did they get into training for Chelsea academy. Totally unheard of it’s breaking the rules to the max. It don’t work like that. Tim and his ft job of creeping round people to get what he wants. Maybe got the kids to advertise Chelsea as they seemed to be doing.

They must be new they have no idea. They have lines also and hosanna gets nervous and messes them up then Tim cuts from her. It’s all so fake. Their whole life is fake under the control of Tim poor kids.
Yes! Also Harper's attempt to come off as cute and excited kind of backfired when she said something plain silly. Because these kids aren't saying their true thoughts just things they've heard and reguratate. Tim's face was priceless. It's almost like they have lines but don't always assign them to someone. Like, before the video starts Tim is like someone can say this or that... which ends up with the kids repeating one another and saying stuff that you can tell they don't understand.

Yes! Also Harper's attempt to come off as cute and excited kind of backfired when she said something plain silly. Because these kids aren't saying their true thoughts just things they've heard and reguratate. Tim's face was priceless. It's almost like they have lines but don't always assign them to someone. Like, before the video starts Tim is like someone can say this or that... which ends up with the kids repeating one another and saying stuff that you can tell they don't understand.
Exactly. Their viewers can’t see through them at all. We’ll see what happens now they will be in situations they aren’t used to at all
---
Reu was in a grassroots team but the girls not at all. Tim is so so sly I saw a podcast with him and the Chelsea scout sucking up to him

Exactly. Their viewers can’t see through them at all. We’ll see what happens now they will be in situations they aren’t used to at all
---
Reu was in a grassroots team but the girls not at all. Tim is so so sly I saw a podcast with him and the Chelsea scout sucking up to him
Yes, he's on multiple of that man's podcasts talking like Heze already went pro. That grassroots team Reu is on or was on, seemed to have had something to do with him as well. Oh, and unrelated to the current topic... but I think they are renting out their old house.

• Wow
Yes, he's on multiple of that man's podcasts talking like Heze already went pro. That grassroots team Reu is on or was on, seemed to have had something to do with him as well. Oh, and unrelated to the current topic... but I think they are renting out their old house.
Gosh what makes you think that and if so it proves more so that they would not have afforded to buy this house so it’s on some kind of lease or even Chelsea could have helped them get a property closer to the club. It’s not straight as they make out buy a house move. I don’t think they actually own it

Something I saw when I looked at the info someone provided earlier. There are a couple of websites (listing business etc.) with that info... I can't remember right now, but there was something there that made me think that. There was something else too... drawing a blank. Also, I could be wrong, but it seemed like Heze recently took a picture outside of the old house. One of his tiktoks came across my fyp.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The parents are desperate for the girls to be famous.
They tried acting but didn't get far so have decided football is the next direction they need to take.
I think they are in direct competition with the kabs family whose oldest Daughter is now on a programme on netflix.
I give it a few months max and Hosanna will be dropped by Chelsea as competition will get fierce as she gets older.