The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, I'm disturbed. I was going through their comments on tiktok being nosey and seeing if anyone had anything interesting to say... etc. I came across a comment that said 'I want your daughters' by some grown as man. The comment was made hours ago and I know they've seen it because, one, they don't get that many comments on their videos on tik tok, and two they responded to other comments since that comment was made. So it could have been deleted by them, but they left it up. They have been getting a lot of weird disgusting comments like that but that one made by blood run cold. A couple of hours later Tim makes a video with the girls in their sleep wear (Halle in a gown) dancing to a sensual song about sex (of course it's the shortened TikTok version but that full song is very sexual). What the actual duck. :mad: I hope Tim isn't doing this for views from degenerates. I can't believe they didn't delete and block that person. over a hundred saves so far.
They are def a social service case. By the sounds of it it’s vvv possible Tim is doing this for views. Money is the root of all evil and I’m not even religious

Reactions: 7
How to style a little girls hair. Really this is all they got? I don’t even watch them for weeks and come back to the same mess. Lol
---
How to style a little girls hair. Really this is all they got? I don’t even watch them for weeks and come back to the same mess. Lol
How to style a one year olds hair. What’s to style and she looks in pain as Ella combs the hell out of their hair.

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t Tim feel embarrassed that he looks one big pussy of the tit he’s filming. It’s hardly manly oh I forgot he doesn’t do anything manly in fact he does nothing at all

Reactions: 11
You know they going somewhere to exploit the kids when they all walk together holding hands It would never be an educational trip during school hours. Abusers

Sounds like Ella’s told him to say he fancies her big time or he’s saying this to deter her off the scene. The more he says it and the more I see how she is as a person she’s plain ugly to me

Reactions: 5
Sounds like Ella’s told him to say he fancies her big time or he’s saying this to deter her off the scene. The more he says it and the more I see how she is as a person she’s plain ugly to me
I don't know if Ella told him to say that, but it just seems so pointless. I heard people who do that randomly are having problems in their relationships. Like, they are trying to convince others that everything is great. IDK. Just odd influencer behavior.
---
You know they going somewhere to exploit the kids when they all walk together holding hands It would never be an educational trip during school hours. Abusers
Yeah it does seem like they only go out with the kids when a kid or kids book a job, some kind of sponsorship, or they are shopping for a new outfit for a kid with an interview. Oh, and if someone needs something from the Nike store for football. 🤣, I haven't seen anyone else who kid has a deal with Nike or other brands use their Nike budget like the grimwade uses theirs. Nike EVERTHING from lazy dad down to little baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don't know if Ella told him to say that, but it just seems so pointless. I heard people who do that randomly are having problems in their relationships. Like, they are trying to convince others that everything is great. IDK. Just odd influencer behavior.
---

Yeah it does seem like they only go out with the kids when a kid or kids book a job, some kind of sponsorship, or they are shopping for a new outfit for a kid with an interview. Oh, and if someone needs something from the Nike store for football. 🤣, I haven't seen anyone
---

Yeah it does seem like they only go out with the kids when a kid or kids book a job, some kind of sponsorship, or they are shopping for a new outfit for a kid with an interview. Oh, and if someone needs something from the Nike store for football. 🤣, I haven't seen anyone else who kid has a deal with Nike or other brands use their Nike budget like the grimwade uses theirs. Nike EVERTHING from lazy dad down to little baby.
Girls are so cocky and fake like they doing an audition. Halle 9 let her be a child

Reactions: 1
Hosanna seemed annoyed that Halle was getting all the attention (camera time). And once again Ella tries to take over a vlog that's not about her. I remember reading a comment where someone called Ella a narcissist 😆 maybe they were on to something.
---
Oh, and they're lying. That is not the first time Hosanna has had her hair straightened. I remember her hair was so straight one time I thought she had gotten a relaxer. Oh and didn't Halle have her hair curled when she was little and she was on that thing with ella cousin's wife?

Last edited:
Hosanna seemed annoyed that Halle was getting all the attention (camera time). And once again Ella tries to take over a vlog that's not about her. I remember reading a comment where someone called Ella a narcissist 😆 maybe they were on to something.
---
Oh, and they're lying. That is not the first time Hosanna has had her hair straightened. I remember her hair was so straight one time I thought she had gotten a relaxer. Oh and didn't Halle have her hair curled when she was little and she was on that thing with ella cousin's wife?
The girls were so artificially fake. Halle is 9 she should be playing with toys and starting to like hair etc yes but Ella treats her likes she’s 16 and needs more practice to do her hair. wtf this is putting her down she’s a kid and a very cocky kid at that. The pouts she pulls and the hand clapping is so annoying. These kids are so messed up. Did you hear was it Ella get abit pissed off when reu said his true opinion again. They want the kids to lie and say it’s all wonderful.
---
Ella is such a stupid woman. Can’t she see that fake nails and grown up hair styles doesn’t make a 9 yr old act older if she cries when her hair doesn’t look right. She’s a kid and the mum wants them to be teens. It’s all so fucked up
---
And yes I think Ella is a narcissist. Seeing bee face is starting to really annoy me. She thinks she’s so clued up on hair and make up etc. shame she’s not about her kids education as no learning vlogs as they don’t do it at all. She’s actually encouraging teen pregnancies the way she is going on. Hosannas face went sour when the camera wasn’t on her then she started clapping and acting fake too

Another hair video I can’t watch them. Now mess your hair up with heat!! The older these kids get the possibility are going to be less and less. They have no education so them reading or speaking is going out the window.

The girls were so artificially fake. Halle is 9 she should be playing with toys and starting to like hair etc yes but Ella treats her likes she’s 16 and needs more practice to do her hair. wtf this is putting her down she’s a kid and a very cocky kid at that. The pouts she pulls and the hand clapping is so annoying. These kids are so messed up. Did you hear was it Ella get abit pissed off when reu said his true opinion again. They want the kids to lie and say it’s all wonderful.
---
Ella is such a stupid woman. Can’t she see that fake nails and grown up hair styles doesn’t make a 9 yr old act older if she cries when her hair doesn’t look right. She’s a kid and the mum wants them to be teens. It’s all so fucked up
---
And yes I think Ella is a narcissist. Seeing bee face is starting to really annoy me. She thinks she’s so clued up on hair and make up etc. shame she’s not about her kids education as no learning vlogs as they don’t do it at all. She’s actually encouraging teen pregnancies the way she is going on. Hosannas face went sour when the camera wasn’t on her then she started clapping and acting fake too
Yes! Didn't on one of those dinner diary things Hosanna said something about wanting to be married at 16? I don't think I'll ever get over how they are forcing (encouraging) those kids to act older than they are. Halle is 9 and has claimed to be too old for toys since she was 7. No wonder both she and Hosanna want to be teen brides, they think they're grown already. And Like you said, that is encouraging teen pregnancy because those too aren't being taught to stay in a child's place.

on an unrelated note... people mistaking Rue and Heze's for girls is sending me. I don't know if its because all the kids have been dressing like football-obsessed little boys or if it is because Ella is so obsessed with their hair textures (Rue's really) that she refuses to give them haircuts and that confuses people.

Yes! Didn't on one of those dinner diary things Hosanna said something about wanting to be married at 16? I don't think I'll ever get over how they are forcing (encouraging) those kids to act older than they are. Halle is 9 and has claimed to be too old for toys since she was 7. No wonder both she and Hosanna want to be teen brides, they think they're grown already. And Like you said, that is encouraging teen pregnancy because those too aren't being taught to stay in a child's place.

on an unrelated note... people mistaking Rue and Heze's for girls is sending me. I don't know if its because all the kids have been dressing like football-obsessed little boys or if it is because Ella is so obsessed with their hair textures (Rue's really) that she refuses to give them haircuts and that confuses people.
It would have to be an arranged marriage as where else will they meet someone

• Haha
Another hair video I can’t watch them. Now mess your hair up with heat!! The older these kids get the possibility are going to be less and less. They have no education so them reading or speaking is going out the window.
I’ve noticed some of the kids struggle to speak at times. I don’t mean a speech problem as my son had one I mean where they can’t think what words to use as they are not used to speaking to people outside of the home. Terrible

It would have to be an arranged marriage as where else will they meet someone
I think Hosanna has an eye on one of Heze's teammates. She's 11 and doesn't understand a boy or young man that age trying to become a famous footballer is going to have anything but having a wife and kids on his mind. Instead of her dumb parents telling her that's too young they decide to say it depends on how mature you are. Nothing about how at 18 a young kid wouldn't be able to take care of wife and kids. I guess they think because Tim 'did it' that other young boys would. Tim got lucky with Youtube and parents who could and were willing to help.

And people think these people should write a parenting book. Insane.

They’re teaching their daughters that all that matters is how you look and that you should depend on a man to make the money while you just pop out baby after baby. These girls should be going to school and have options in life so if they want to go to uni or whatever they want to do they will have the qualifications and education to be able to do that. Of course nobody has to go to uni there’s different options and jobs in life and uni isn’t for everyone but these kids deserve an education so that no matter what they’ll have a fair chance at having a job they might be interested in one day.

Everyone has insecurities whether you are 10 years old or 50 years old so not saying these kids are not allowed have insecurities but I think a lot of the insecurities they have is because of Ella and Tim’s toxic parenting in the way they speak about things. This family has an obsession with hair texture and colour it’s very weird how much they compare their kids hair and have their kids talking about their hair drawing so much attention to hair to the point the kids are obsessed and some of them are insecure about their hair which is sad. Remember there’s videos they would do talking about who out of the kids has the nicest hair? Who has the worst hair? it’s awful they’ve compared their kids like that.

Reactions: 8
can Anyone who knows how football academies or clubs work can you chime in. I feel like they weren't being honest in some way. Tim was like the girls are at Chelsea now but not in the same way as Heze is. But then he said something about Hosanna not really being in but she could be if she worked harder. (I didn't like how he said that or how Halle giggled in the background at him picking at Hosanna). I don't know much about football academies.

can Anyone who knows how football academies or clubs work can you chime in. I feel like they weren't being honest in some way. Tim was like the girls are at Chelsea now but not in the same way as Heze is. But then he said something about Hosanna not really being in but she could be if she worked harder. (I didn't like how he said that or how Halle giggled in the background at him picking at Hosanna). I don't know much about football academies.
I haven’t watched it yet but there is no way there are in Chelsea. Il have a look. Tin is def an abuser and a liar
---
I couldn’t hear what they said as they kept screaming over that part but you have the academy then below it two stages. Shadow squad and development squad. It sounded liked they well two of them have got into the shadow squad. R.E.M. that the scout for Chelsea is friends with Tim and he said they had gone for trials awhile ago so yes they are in that part now. It’s crazy as Halle and hosanna said they don’t even like football. Makes you wonder if Tim wasn’t friends with the scout if this would happens or not

Last edited:
---
I couldn’t hear what they said as they kept screaming over that part but you have the academy then below it two stages. Shadow squad and development squad. It sounded liked they well two of them have got into the shadow squad. R.E.M. that the scout for Chelsea is friends with Tim and he said they had gone for trials awhile ago so yes they are in that part now. It’s crazy as Halle and hosanna said they don’t even like football. Makes you wonder if Tim wasn’t friends with the scout if this would happens or not
[/QUOTE
It's well known that it's who you know with some football academies.
Good example is David Beckham..all three of his boys joined Arsenal academy and than left swiftly after. They were just not good enough and had been accepted because of who their Dad is.
Tim has friends within the coaching staff at Chelsea. Very uncommon for children who have been playing for a short period to be accepted into an academy or development squad. None of the girls play for a team and just attend the training that their parents put on.
Scouts would generally watch kids playing a number of matches before inviting to a premier club like Chelsea.
It's very unfair on talented children who get overlooked and a space given to a friends kids as a favour.

---
[/QUOTE
It's well known that it's who you know with some football academies.
Good example is David Beckham..all three of his boys joined Arsenal academy and than left swiftly after. They were just not good enough and had been accepted because of who their Dad is.
Tim has friends within the coaching staff at Chelsea. Very uncommon for children who have been playing for a short period to be accepted into an academy or development squad. None of the girls play for a team and just attend the training that their parents put on.
Scouts would generally watch kids playing a number of matches before inviting to a premier club like Chelsea.
It's very unfair on talented children who get overlooked and a space given to a friends kids as a favour.
I totally agree. My son is 12 and trying to get into an academy. We have no premier league where we live just a local team but that’s a start. I know very well that to be scouted you have to be playing in a grassroots team already etc so they can view your stats etc. As you said these girls dont even play for a team so that’s one mess up and big clue there that’s it’s who you know not want you know. The vlog was so fake and the girls thinking they going to be famous now. They have hardly played football it’s so obvious Tim had an input in this
---
Who are the people in the comments how are they so stupid. Don’t they know this family at all and how they work. Saying Tim is such a gd dad and great the kids homeschool as they have time to focus on hobbies they want lol. One they are not homeschooled at all and two they are forced to play football it’s not what they have chosen. Hosannas sewing machine has prob been thrown away and Halle acting flushed down the toilet. Ridiculous. No proof of homeschool around the house. No educational trips. No vlogs not one for like two yrs. how obvious is this and the stupid people thinks the sun shines out their ass
---
We’ll see how the girls get on with the kids on their team. Tbh I don’t think they will be liked they are too arrogant and don’t have the social skills to be away from each other even
---
Tim lied he said football hasn’t been forced on the girls. Well they did a vlog under a year ago where hosanna said she’s not interested in football at all. She obv took part in the franchise they do as they aren’t letting her do anything else. Totally untrue what Tim said. They are all made to do it

Last edited:
Ah, I see. It'll be interesting to see the girls be a part of an actual team. Their personalities and cult-like enmeshment with one another will make that interesting and likely cause a lot of problems. As well as the girls seeming to think they're the best already. They've already mentioned a couple of times how Harper has had some issues with the other kids at wemakefootballers. She saying other kids suck and bragging, etc. And Halle already cries over minor things (not being able to curl her own hair) now imagine her not being the best on the team and everyone not kissing her ass. And poor Hosanna doesn't like exercise I think... just imo I think she doesn't have much athleticism and that coupled with her not really wanting to do football will cause issues. At least they'll be with other kids for real. Maybe they can make some friends.

R.E.M. that the scout for Chelsea is friends with Tim
This right here. I think that's how Rue got in as well. Chelsea might need to re-look at their scout if he's playing favorites and doing favors like that. I noticed that Heze didn't seem all that excited. I think a part of him knows this as well.
---
Who are the people in the comments how are they so stupid.
Just dumb delulu people with creepy personalities. I saw a comment where someone said they felt like the kids were their kids.... just creepy.

Last edited: