The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just another vlog of Ella rambling and finding way to insert things about herself into a video that's supposed to be about someone else. Houston was supposed to be doing it herself but Ella couldn't help but direct her every move. Houston looked nervous as hell that she would do something wrong - kept looking at Tim off-camera. Then at the end they of course had all the other kids come in and be fake as hell 'congratulating' Houston for 'getting herself ready'. Funny stuff. Yeah that wig looks really bad... she should have picked a different color along with a better wig. It's insane that she got it done by someone else and they really let her walk out of their shop looking like that. Not sure what her obsession with blonde hair is. Probably a self-hatred thing/wishing she was white. You can tell she's just overjoyed to have two kids with 'blonde' hair.
See haven’t watched it and can just imagine it. Those kids are so abused they are scared as hell of Tim. There is a diff between discipline and creating a cult like this family is doing and saying strange things.

Reactions: 5
What a load of tit I couldn’t watch it. Ella talks so fake who do they think they are. End the crap channel

Reactions: 4
So no one is going to talk about how horrible Ella's new hair looks? It just does not look good on her and the faces she keeps making with it is just cringe. I'm getting second-hand embarrassment.

So no one is going to talk about how horrible Ella's new hair looks? It just does not look good on her and the faces she keeps making with it is just cringe. I'm getting second-hand embarrassment.
It looks AWFUL and I cringe at the photos and videos she takes of herself cause of the poses and facial expressions she does 😂😂 I get second-hand embarrassment too!

Reactions: 3
It looks AWFUL and I cringe at the photos and videos she takes of herself cause of the poses and facial expressions she does 😂😂 I get second-hand embarrassment too!
The people who are telling her it looks good can't really like her. It's just so bad. I don't like her but I feel bad that she's walking around and taking pictures thinking that it looks cute.

So Ella and Tim go to the gym at 6 am and leave the kids at home alone. Heze cannot look after halo and Houston etc. so much abuse here

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Newest Vlog. Ella shows off her horrible wig. She pretends to come in and surprise them all. Fake reactions and it's obvious to me she was already home. They don't show Rue's reaction throughout the whole vlog waiting to end for him to show off his differing reaction. Which is, shock! He doesn't like the wig. Heze goes to kneel behind him as he explains why filling in words and leading his responses. You could tell he really didn't like it. I think Rue wasn't the only one who didn't like, Halle seemed disgusted low key and Harper was just over the top with her compliments per usual. Hosanna was probably thinking she wanted one too.

Tim kept butting in on how expensive the wig was. You could tell he wasn't happy about the purchase. Ella said something about him running his hands through her hair and he shut her down quickly. He said it was because of how expensive it was. ;). Rue's the only real one this time, though his differing opinion was obviously pre-approved and pushed to add some 'excitment' to the vlog. Poor Ella, trying to look like Tim's Instagram crushes.

• Haha
Who the hell told her she looks good with this wig on? She wants to be something she’s definitely not. What happened Tim been looking at some young white women at the gym?
---
Newest Vlog. Ella shows off her horrible wig. She pretends to come in and surprise them all. Fake reactions and it's obvious to me she was already home. They don't show Rue's reaction throughout the whole vlog waiting to end for him to show off his differing reaction. Which is, shock! He doesn't like the wig. Heze goes to kneel behind him as he explains why filling in words and leading his responses. You could tell he really didn't like it. I think Rue wasn't the only one who didn't like, Halle seemed disgusted low key and Harper was just over the top with her compliments per usual. Hosanna was probably thinking she wanted one too.

Tim kept butting in on how expensive the wig was. You could tell he wasn't happy about the purchase. Ella said something about him running his hands through her hair and he shut her down quickly. He said it was because of how expensive it was. ;). Rue's the only real one this time, though his differing opinion was obviously pre-approved and pushed to add some 'excitment' to the vlog. Poor Ella, trying to look like Tim's Instagram crushes.
One she doesn’t know how to style long hair. She looks good with short hair minus the colors she chose that don’t match her skin complexion. She definitely is trying to get Tim’s attention and it’s never worked. Seven kids later he‘s not that into her, and thank god they have not had another child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
and thank god they have not had another child.
I keep seeing comments where people think she's pregnant. I think she's just not wearing her waist trainer thing. But who knows...
---
Yeah... I really want her to let the blonde go. It's just not for her. I think Tim might like blondes. Bless her heart.

So Ella and Tim go to the gym at 6 am and leave the kids at home alone. Heze cannot look after halo and Houston etc. so much abuse here
How long have they been going to the gym and no change they both look the same to me. Lol
---
I keep seeing comments where people think she's pregnant. I think she's just not wearing her waist trainer thing. But who knows...
---
Yeah... I really want her to let the blonde go. It's just not for her. I think Tim might like blondes. Bless her heart.
I hope she’s not. Halo is holding on my a string.

It was so scripted today. Did you hear hosanna talking then it was cut and a new bit put it so they clearly didn’t like something she said. She’s trying to be so pleasing to her parents it looks desperate and not good. Reu hates it yes and why did Ella tell Reu to go and sit down but not Houston. Why???!! Why was heze helpin Reu what to say these people are so culted

It was so scripted today. Did you hear hosanna talking then it was cut and a new bit put it so they clearly didn’t like something she said. She’s trying to be so pleasing to her parents it looks desperate and not good. Reu hates it yes and why did Ella tell Reu to go and sit down but not Houston. Why???!! Why was heze helpin Reu what to say these people are so culted
What happened? Saw it was another hair video.

What happened? Saw it was another hair video.
They have no content R.E.M. none at all they are empty headed and brainless and every single vlog is locked up in the house in one spot talking a fake script. Awful

I love how they go from dancing to praise music to lip singing Nicki Minaj. Also the irony of the lyrics being about how she doesn't know her haters and FANS even exist and their fans (who THEY don't know even exist but call themselves aunty and uncle to the kids) are praising and gushing over it. Why are fans of family channels so dense?
---
They have no content R.E.M. none at all they are empty headed and brainless and every single vlog is locked up in the house in one spot talking a fake script. Awful
Honestly, they're lazy. Or Tim is rather. They could easily come up with more content go places with the kids and take them places, but they're lazy. Tim doesn't want to do anything involving him doing a lot of editing. They mostly do talking videos that are a certain length. That's why the kids and Ella talk so fast sometimes, trying to get all their talking points and whatever in before Tim says it's time for the video to end. Tim is lazy. That's why they exploit their kids and it's why their vlogs are so basic and dull.

Last edited:
I love how they go from dancing to praise music to lip singing Nicki Minaj. Also the irony of the lyrics being about how she doesn't know her haters and FANS even exist and their fans (who THEY don't know even exist but call themselves aunty and uncle to the kids) are praising and gushing over it. Why are fans of family channels so dense?
---

Honestly, they're lazy. Or Tim is rather. They could easily come up with more content go places with the kids and take them places, but they're lazy. Tim doesn't want to do anything involving him doing a lot of editing. They mostly do talking videos that are a certain length. That's why the kids and Ella talk so fast sometimes, trying to get all their talking points and whatever in before Tim says it's time for the video to end. Tim is lazy. That's why they exploit their kids and it's why their vlogs are so basic and dull.
Very well said

Okay, I'm disturbed. I was going through their comments on tiktok being nosey and seeing if anyone had anything interesting to say... etc. I came across a comment that said 'I want your daughters' by some grown as man. The comment was made hours ago and I know they've seen it because, one, they don't get that many comments on their videos on tik tok, and two they responded to other comments since that comment was made. So it could have been deleted by them, but they left it up. They have been getting a lot of weird disgusting comments like that but that one made by blood run cold. A couple of hours later Tim makes a video with the girls in their sleep wear (Halle in a gown) dancing to a sensual song about sex (of course it's the shortened TikTok version but that full song is very sexual). What the actual duck. :mad: I hope Tim isn't doing this for views from degenerates. I can't believe they didn't delete and block that person. over a hundred saves so far.

• Wow
Reactions: 9