Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
Notice how Tim has no seat on the flight next to the kids. No way is this a holiday paid for by them they don’t have the money for kids. I knew straight away it’s a freebie and most def Nike as it was this time last year. Weren’t all the kids dressed in football gear again I can’t R.E.M. and I bet heze had his stupid ball next to him in a bag. We will see
---
He put where is he and the writing on the street sign was Arabic so my guess is it’s Nike or football. I know don’t if Ryan air flies to dubai area but as they tagged the airline shows that’s free to me already
---
Ella must surely be angry on this trip as she will be doing everything and won’t be able to relax at all. This time last year was Nike and they never said was free so most lightly it’s Nike again then when they get back Tim and Ella will go away together alone again as Ella wil moan she had to do it all herself. They will pay for that but not this one.
---
Also other utubers say where they are going on holiday. They don’t as know this so the only excitement they will have. It’s all free but they just don’t admit it they say later they are away for work lool
You remember last time he left her and the kids she was probably like we all going. Lol

Reactions: 2

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
Who plans a last minute trip to vacation spot with 7 kids 9 in total and not prep and prepare. Especially with toddlers in tow. She mentioned Halo being able to come along this time. Oh really that got so much shit for leaving the baby at such a young age so of course you’re taking her.
---
They seen nothing but this house and all they packed was soccer kits for all the kids to wear. I haven’t seen one kid with the new phones they got months ago. Only Haze has he’s phone. Where are the girls phones?

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
This is if something doesn’t seriously go wrong and this time. She doesn’t find pregnancy easy and is stupid for even considering it
She already saying she’s had so many kids and hasn’t had a pelvic exercise or something to that effect that she can’t hold her pee. Lol she has no shame in what comes out of her mouth. She had a large cup of coffee who doesn’t know when on a road trip limit your liquid if you don’t know how far you can make it to the next stop.

Honestgirl

VIP Member
One min in and we know why they went on what they make out is time with the kids. A freebie from sky. Shit shit shit parents

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
The seat card didn’t even say Mr and Mrs Grimwade it sad only Tim name. Lol so he’s knows these people and didn’t expect him to bring he’s wife. Disrespectful
---
The seat card didn’t even say Mr and Mrs Grimwade it sad only Tim name. Lol so he’s knows these people and didn’t expect him to bring he’s wife. Disrespectful
Oh I guess I was wrong her name was next to her plate. Lol

Even secondary wouldn’t be allowed but the joke is these girls are 7 9 and 11
---

Bet he was training to be one but didn’t make it or something
---
I wonder how it works. Do parents go to tv channels and say have u for any work for my kids. I mean it’s not a normal thing to do is it. Kids are kids and go to school and parents go to work
---
Also I wonder how much money is made from this. Poor reu just looks exhausted
---
It’s not like the kids go to stage school or anything. In fact they are more undereducated then most of our kids as don’t even go to school so how does this happen. I feel Ella’s fool time job is begging work for her kids to make them rich. We can all see it on here just their delusional commenters don’t. How about their family thought surely they can too!!
---
Oh my Tim is so so smug he thinks he’s above everyone else. They rarely have a movie night. Wow poor kids they are beyond locked up
---
Oh and he’s calling work editing their stupid boring vlogs at the gym looool. Poor man he wishes. He so unimportant it’s unreal
The kids are with an agency so they would find the work for them and put then forward

• Wow

Iseeinternet

It is certainly very strange how you have 7 kids and never seen playing with toys..just footballs. They even glhave little ones for the last 2. I remember my mum could only afford dolls once in a while at some point and I would pay with those dolls until they lost most body parts. Absolutely no excuse

Chez300

VIP Member
Guys you all need to watch this documentary on Amazon prime video about the Duggar family, it’s called shiny happy people. Lots of similarities to the Grimwade family and the dad being a money grubbing piece of shit just like Tim Grimwade. Please watch and let’s discuss after lol!
I just watched this! Very interesting. I’m now wondering if there is some “church” they follow that makes them feel like they are very religious 🤔

Honestgirl

VIP Member
All kids at sch these kids playing football. Why is no one doing anything about this family
---
Hosanna needs to be watched not her watching. She’s 10

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
Hold on a minute who puts chicken and roast together? That’s two different meals and it didn’t look like enough of either in to feed 9 people.

Honestgirl

VIP Member
I was just going to say Morocco then they tagged it. Who’s the girl with them help for Ella lol. They can’t afford there it’s def free as what’s with the tags I don’t know who they are
---
The tag is a speaker coach lady with them. What’s that all about secrets as usual most def bagged a freebie They couldn’t afford a villa yet again locked away from people
---
I think they have latched onto this utuber to get a free holiday as looking on her page she’s up and down all the time. Again they will lie and say they are working lol. Never honest
---
I reckon the next woman arrange for them to come with her for free so they would get a holiday. They won’t check out Morocco sites and will stay in villa. Again Tim thinking he’s made it when he didn’t pay for it

Last edited:

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Omg this vlog looool. This family is delusional no words
---
Also they didn’t declare the ad in the vlog so does this mean they don’t have to pay any tax on it I don’t understand how it works just know they didn’t mention it so are being sneaky in some way as I’m sure they are about everything

Last edited:

Honestgirl

VIP Member
I agree they are actually killing little reu. He looks down and exhausted. Tim is a bastard and Ella is a doormat
---
Tim misses reu out on the singing at the table. As they post non stop daily on insta they sure aren’t embarrassed that their kids don’t home school at all. I’ll say this again how do they get away with this. They have big goals lol. Meaning to exploit their kids some more. They sure aren’t learning like other kids do or the parents doing anything at all
---
Oh and why does Ella need to go to the drs with Tim lol and leave the kids alone clearly. Ella has some issues big time she won’t let Tim go anywhere alone

Last edited:

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
No homeschooling football again. The authorities really need to be involved here I don’t understand why they haven’t been fined
You can’t tell me these kids got straight out the bed and said let me go outside and kick a ball. In pajamas!!! He had them doing sit ups and all the things in that yard are for soccer practice. Now he has all of them out there whether they want to or not.

Chez300

VIP Member
So Ella posts she’s in primark wirh Houston and Tim posts he’s in Morocco with Houston. Who’s lying here lol
I think it’s Primark abroad but I don’t know how you go in holiday and your child doesn’t have a swimsuit!