The Grimwades #8 Coaching the kids but not with a ball, if there's no content the numbers will fall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest vlog is in poor taste, clearly desperate for views!

Continue on…

Reactions: 8
Each of their vlogs is becoming worser and worser. Immorally wrong fake and scripted. I actually think Ella is a very depressed woman holding onto her marriage as she thinks she won’t survive without her already third son
---
I’m actually confused thou. Ella said this happened when halo turned one. That was in feb and Ella still hasn’t passed any of the pregnancy. That didn’t add up

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Each of their vlogs is becoming worser and worser. Immorally wrong fake and scripted. I actually think Ella is a very depressed woman holding onto her marriage as she thinks she won’t survive without her already third son
---
I’m actually confused thou. Ella said this happened when halo turned one. That was in feb and Ella still hasn’t passed any of the pregnancy. That didn’t add up
I really think this video is backdated because there is no way she’s still carrying all that it would put her at risk for more health problems. She’s so traumatic. I had to lol when she told Rue let me talk to you and he said about the miscarriage. They already told him what to say and why did it need to be filmed if he was feeling some kind of way.

Reactions: 3
Remember it was a time when Tim wasn’t around wasn’t doing any of the filming and then all of a sudden he’s back behind the camera. I also believe this is his way of controlling what everyone has to say and stay on script.

So now Halle kicking a soccer ball with a kit on. And guess who’s sitting in front of the window to catch it all. The lazy father Tim. These kids already know this is the only way to get he’s attention. Sad!!

Reactions: 5
So now Halle kicking a soccer ball with a kit on. And guess who’s sitting in front of the window to catch it all. The lazy father Tim. These kids already know this is the only way to get he’s attention. Sad!!
I bet the internet on their phones is blocked. They have no friends to see. They not allowed to watch tv. The parents don’t take them anywhere they actually have nothing to do. It’s abuse

Reactions: 13
Reu and harper being exploited now. Some programme or ad been made of them to do with football it’s obvious Tim can’t help but brag about it
---
How have their views more than tripled in the last couple of weeks. Very odd

Last edited:
Reu and harper being exploited now. Some programme or ad been made of them to do with football it’s obvious Tim can’t help but brag about it
---
How have their views more than tripled in the last couple of weeks. Very odd
Because it’s a pitty party. They ran out of birthdays and saved Ella having a miscarriage to boost views and likes. She had the miscarriage right around Halo birthday so why now post it.

So now they got Houzanna out here on this field kicking a soccer ball with a kit on. The look on her face shows me she’s not that into it. The baby is down on the ground crawling around. Yesterday she was outside with the older kids riding bikes and running around no adult outside with her and they want another child. Smh

Reactions: 3
So now they got Houzanna out here on this field kicking a soccer ball with a kit on. The look on her face shows me she’s not that into it. The baby is down on the ground crawling around. Yesterday she was outside with the older kids riding bikes and running around no adult outside with her and they want another child. Smh
Poor poor kids I have no words. This is silent abuse

Reactions: 4
Poor poor kids I have no words. This is silent abuse
I watch a couple other YT families and they spend time with their kids and throw them birthday parties and take them on vacations with the money they make off of YT on their behalf but this family is a hot mess.

Reactions: 7
Omfg just duck if I’m sick of this delusional attention seeker with no content at all

Reactions: 4
Omfg just duck if I’m sick of this delusional attention seeker with no content at all
Why is she still talking about this same mess? It’s Easter Sunday and this is what they come up with. Make the kids some baskets, have a day at the park something other than this pitty party for views. Go have the damn procedure and get on with life.

Reactions: 9
Why is she still talking about this same mess? It’s Easter Sunday and this is what they come up with. Make the kids some baskets, have a day at the park something other than this pitty party for views. Go have the damn procedure and get on with life.
It’s embarrassing isn’t it. They know it’s Easter Sunday they are posting this again and they are meant to be a channel with kids. They are just not all there in the head. They were waiting for a any gifted eggs before they post a fake Easter hunt in the garden the size of a shoebox
---
After watching it they really have nothing going on in their sad lives. Girls football training in the garden lool. For what. To sound important. Can’t they just let the kids be kids and do what they want to do not want Tim tells them they just do. They so have no idea how abnormal their lives are. Next vlog be about do we think the Phoetus as that’s what is was not a baby was a girl or boy and Ella will ramble more rubbish. Tim shou be embarrassed to look people in the face and say what he points a camera at his family for and hear them talk about nothin.

Last edited:
It’s embarrassing isn’t it. They know it’s Easter Sunday they are posting this again and they are meant to be a channel with kids. They are just not all there in the head. They were waiting for a any gifted eggs before they post a fake Easter hunt in the garden the size of a shoebox
---
After watching it they really have nothing going on in their sad lives. Girls football training in the garden lool. For what. To sound important. Can’t they just let the kids be kids and do what they want to do not want Tim tells them they just do. They so have no idea how abnormal their lives are. Next vlog be about do we think the Phoetus as that’s what is was not a baby was a girl or boy and Ella will ramble more rubbish. Tim shou be embarrassed to look people in the face and say what he points a camera at his family for and hear them talk about nothin.
I didn’t even watch it and I’m this much closer to pulling the plug. This is the lowest they have ever gone and it’s getting out of hand. I’m pretty sure she’s had that procedure by now.

I didn’t even watch it and I’m this much closer to pulling the plug. This is the lowest they have ever gone and it’s getting out of hand. I’m pretty sure she’s had that procedure by now.
You didn’t much just Ella rambling on as to why they felt it was necessary to tell the children the news of the miscarriage. With Tim chipping in on talking about this information in the safety of their home with with their parents…

Reactions: 6
You didn’t much just Ella rambling on as to why they felt it was necessary to tell the children the news of the miscarriage. With Tim chipping in on talking about this information in the safety of their home with with their parents…
I went back to read the comments and a lot of people are voicing their opinion on why they keep going on and on about this. I made a couple comments I’m sure will be deleted. Especially that KC lady who can’t see the forest for the trees. She’s so up they’re asses she really doesn’t have a life. Tim voice I can no longer stand. Someone mentioned before the last child can get out of diapers and start walking she’s pregnant which is very true.

Reactions: 11
Reading the comments I think more people are starting to see them for whom they really are

So we have 100k views for the MC video, 50k views for throwing Rue in the middle, and 18k views for the next procedure video. What’s next Ella getting wheel in the hospital for the procedure. When this story line runs out she’ll be pregnant again.

So we have 100k views for the MC video, 50k views for throwing Rue in the middle, and 18k views for the next procedure video. What’s next Ella getting wheel in the hospital for the procedure. When this story line runs out she’ll be pregnant again.
They’re disgusting, it’s Easter put on the kids Easter clothes and take them to church you fake Christians, stop rambling on and on about this, once was too much, the both of you stop milking this for views. These two have no shame especially the lazy father with his weak pull out game, he’s even to lazy to do that. Stop having all these kids without any intention of getting a job to support them. The kids look like cult members who are being used for any and everything. Now it’s the whole lot of them with the football kit, what’s that about? Trying to convince Nike to sign them all. Take them out the house for the holidays for fucks sake. Even the 3 year old has been brainwashed into saying I’m sad the baby died, these people are insufferable. Get a life, enroll your kids in school let the loser lazy piece of tit find employment somewhere to support the army he’s trying to build, but for the love of everything please shut up about this. Everyone sees what you two losers are doing, it’s all about money.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.