Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
Drove four hours to celebrate Tim birthday, but can’t take the kids on a vacation, park, no where. Lazy ass man gets it all.

• Sick
Reactions: 13

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
Why does Tim have an office at home and is always at the DL gym saying he’s working? He’s taken over a whole room that could be one of the kids rooms.

Honestgirl

VIP Member
So now Halle kicking a soccer ball with a kit on. And guess who’s sitting in front of the window to catch it all. The lazy father Tim. These kids already know this is the only way to get he’s attention. Sad!!
I bet the internet on their phones is blocked. They have no friends to see. They not allowed to watch tv. The parents don’t take them anywhere they actually have nothing to do. It’s abuse

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
Well after she comes back from hospital at least another 3 vlogs about this:

1.) Recovery journey
2.) Talking to the kids about mum's recovery. 3.) What it would've been like with 8 children.

Yes bleeding this scenario dry.🤦

Reactions: 11

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the new blog. Asking the kids about dating when they’re older. WTH is wrong with these parents. Why is this even a topic right now.

• Wow
  • Angry

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
You didn’t much just Ella rambling on as to why they felt it was necessary to tell the children the news of the miscarriage. With Tim chipping in on talking about this information in the safety of their home with with their parents…
I went back to read the comments and a lot of people are voicing their opinion on why they keep going on and on about this. I made a couple comments I’m sure will be deleted. Especially that KC lady who can’t see the forest for the trees. She’s so up they’re asses she really doesn’t have a life. Tim voice I can no longer stand. Someone mentioned before the last child can get out of diapers and start walking she’s pregnant which is very true.

Iseeinternet

Milking the situation as usual. Squeezing everything bit of view out of it. This didn't need to be on a family channel..certainly not the details and her just going on and on. Why didn't she talk about it on some mummy/relationship podcast or something where it would be more appropriate.

account70032

VIP Member
I noticed that a girl Tim follows , someone I know also follows the girl and the girl doesn’t follow the grimwade family account, any of the kids or Ella so I was nosy to why Tim follows the girl so anyway I asked the person I know about it and they found out the girl doesn’t know Tim but he followed her one day liked a couple of her posts at once. After the person I know asked her about it the girl started keeping an eye out to see what his intentions are and he just watches her stories quite often especially when she posted she was on holiday he watched every single bikini story. The girl isn’t a celeb or influencer. It is weird why a married man wants to follow a girl he doesn’t know and doesn’t even work with. He hasn’t messaged her so I guess people could argue well he just followed her it’s not cheating but I do think it’s weird. Obviously Tim has posts with Ella and her name in his bio so anyone can see he’s married it’s not hidden but if you’re that in love and respect your wife why you following girls you don’t know. My guess is he wants these girls to give him attention and slide in his dms even if he wouldn’t ever reply he clearly is looking for attention of some kind. He’s a very unattractive man physically and mentally his mindset and the way he acts is embarrassing.

Last edited:

account70032

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone attention seek so much over a miscarriage. I can feel sorry for people I wouldn’t wish that on anyone but it’s getting ridiculous now the content they’re making out of it just for views and attention. Bringing little kids into things they don’t need to know about especially in such detail is wrong cause it’s messing with the kids minds and the kids are saying things they don’t even understand but they’re trying to make the kids look depressed over a miscarriage.

They’re such an odd couple and I’ve said it a million times and I’ll say this again I feel sorry for those kids cause they’ve no idea how strange their lives are and how much normality they’re missing out on. It’s at the point now the Grimwade kids judge other kids and would rather not be around other kids cause their parents have pretty much made them think that kids playing having fun behaving how kids should is a bad thing and immature when it isn’t at all. Ella and Tim expect their kids to be robots who follow a script at all times and just play football 24/7 and make dance videos for instagram and TikTok predators.

• Sad

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
Halle tooth has been hurting for over a month and Ella is just getting around to bringing her to the dentist. Saying something about making time to take her. What the hell is she doing that she doesn’t have the girls regular dentist appointment.
---
Halle is saying she hungry and you can tell Ella is annoyed telling her you just had breakfast and she said yes it’s been over a couple hours. What they have for breakfast isn’t even filling enough.
---
Why does she ask them to explain something and then talks over them. Why is she doing their hair outside the doctor office. She could have just put a simple ponytail.

• Wow

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
Bet the Grimey family are seething that team Kabs have cameo voiceovers in a movie, watch Ali G jump on that bandwagon, & as for Heze & that ball, that boy suffers from anxiety & they don't seem to be doing anything to prize it off him, it's only gonna get worse, heaven forbid he doesn't make it big in football, the boy will be in therapy & medicated for the rest of his life.

• Sad

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
Ella putting the kids on the train to grandmas house. So they can go to grandmas by themselves on the train. Haze, Halle, Houzanna and Harper. Imagine that but they can’t go anywhere else. Oh and master Tim couldn’t get dressed until Ella got him a shirt ironed. Lazy ass man.

• Wow

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
Wasn’t Ella the one preaching to Haze about using his time wisely and time management? So Halle mouth has been hurting for a month and you just now making an appointment.

• Angry

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
Exactly. This is lunch but this is their dinner. Their family is so messed up. The kids have no idea how abused they are
I remember her saying when it’s time for bed she gives them a bowl of cereal or some toast. Then when they go to bed she makes Tim a whole meal. What kind of shit is this?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
Who the hell goes shoe shopping with 6 extra kids for their baby sister's shoes? Bunch of weirdos 🤪

• Haha
Tim is so far from humble it’s unreal. He thinks he’s so gorgeous and cool can’t stand him
I’ve wondered before if he was spoiled or his parents over compensated in case they thought being adopted would have an impact? He seems to have a very high opinion of himself for a jobless waste of space