Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honestgirl

VIP Member
If halo is on the pitch kicking a football which wouldn’t be allowed at my sons team that shows what kinda bullshit thing they are involved with

Reactions: 1

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
So they caught a free movie with the Kabs family. This is the only time the kids get to go somewhere. What the hell is Tim wearing a backpack for he certainly isn’t carrying anything for the kids. Fake once again.

TulleStarr

Chatty Member
I don't get the 'acting black' thing. What even IS acting black?! You're a product of your environment, it will eventually rub off on you, in some ways. His wife is black, do you really think he's not gonna pick up certain phrases from her and her family? Their upbringings are worlds apart.

Even if the majority of his friends are black, which the previous comment suggests, so what?

He's still a shit parent, regardless of the company he may or may not keep.

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
I don’t understand this so called new business. Who coaches the kids and what does Tim mean about McDonald’s
He always talks like he has marbles in his mouth can’t understand nothing he’s talking about. All I see is now he’s making all the kids play.

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
So viewing figures low....mmm time to wheel out just Halo & Houston by themselves

Title - How to look after 2 under 2 or some shit like that
Then the weirdo comments on how Ella is a supermom, 🤮

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
Well any man who keeps getting his wife preggers knowing she has tough pregnancies doesn't love her enough to do something about it. He was lost when Ella couldn't dovthe cleaning n cooking n 101 jobs so Hosanna had to step in. He should've done something about it then for his lazy ass sake too
She’s also crazy knowing what pregnancy does to her and to keep allowing him to manipulate her in this manner is ridiculous. She’s getting older and her body isn’t holding up the same way. She doesn’t go to medical appointments to be checked out like she should. Midwives can’t help with high risk situations
Which clearly she was last pregnancy.
---
There they are..kicking off their summer of fun nights out spending the kids' hard earned money. Pretending they don't have kids. How come they never take the kids out to nice expensive restaurants or fun days out or show near the same excitement they show when they've made their escape room the kids
Why is Ella always over dressed? Everyone in that picture are dressed casual. Even Tim is t dressed up and I should have known when she was showing off her nails were done something was up. Who’s watching the kids Haze and Houzanna I bet.
---
Reading that she def trying for another baby. They are total nutters
Nuts is correct. Tim has her right where he wants her paying her all the attention she craves and then bam here comes number 8. I wonder what the grandparents really feel about these two continuing to have more children?
---
I wonder what the shit show will be about today 🤔😳

Last edited:

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Next to all the boys his age on the team he's the smallest. Halle has definitely passed him up. Looking at her in the backyard. That backyard doesn’t have enough room for all those kids to even run around in.
They look like they need to move lol