Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
Again all at the football pitch. Why are the girls training I’m confused. Do they want the whole family to be professional footballers lol. Talk about abusive controlled behaviour. Do these kids truly think this is what other kids do all day every day. My kids are at school as most other kids are. This is beyond deluded why does joke from the pitch report them
---
Someone
I believe they’re making all the kids after they said they’re trainers now or this is the new business they’re in.

Iseeinternet

Not Tim posting this then going into say that it's not because it's happened in real life..with his big portion of lunch (not sounding like the kids are eating with him).
If he was really working out most days in the gym, he should be posting toples pics by now LOL
Screenshot_20230627-225111_Instagram.jpg

Honestgirl

VIP Member
So Ella is in the car with Halo and no shoes on her feet just socks. You just bought four pairs of shoes and the child has not one pair on.
Bought one gifted the rest R.E.M. so she doesn’t care she will continue begging more like she is now prob a new hairdryer wirh a diffuser. So long she didn’t buy one. Why??

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
It says all the pages are managed by parents so even thou heze is how old he is he is controlled by the cult leader. No he’s never ever written anything at all. Also who are the friends of hosannas they mentioned. It seemed fake as hosanna doesn’t have any friends and nor do any of the other kids. Just because she met some kids while they were filming go green years ago doesn’t mean the kids are her friends. They are people you know. Ella was trying to make her sound normal but no she isn’t and they aren’t. They have no interaction with people at all just their bloody cousins no people from the outside word
---
No matter how good a job he does Tim always has some harsh words to say never satisfied. Haze is so small compared to all the other players. Smh
Hosanna is so aware of the camera on a continuous basis and acting for it. She and the others don’t act natural they don’t be free happy kids talking and laughing they all talk on queue wirh lines and have to put up their hands. You think they can talk to friends on their phones freely lol. They have no contacts apart from family I bet you.
---
And they didn’t show hosanna presents as they know it just a whole load of freebies from Nike. Why do they go to get outfits for all of them when they just sit at home with their own family. Hosanna doesn’t get anything just for her at all
They were with the same management as JB from JLS kids.
This one
View attachment 2182717
What is she booked for?