The Grimwades #8 Coaching the kids but not with a ball, if there's no content the numbers will fall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim, does all the filming once again and he doesn’t go to shop with her plus now she doesn’t want anyone to see what they purchase. Now shes trying to say this is a weekly shop idk think she does a monthly shop anymore. She’s basically complaining about how much she has to spend on food. Wait till these kids really grow up it gets even more expensive.
One packet of pitta bread one load of bread one milk. I actually think these kids survive on porridge and water
---
The vid wasn’t real. No way there 7 people to unpack 4 bags of shoppin. They just brought kids in to make some form of a vlog for content. It was so fake

Reactions: 4
One packet of pitta bread one load of bread one milk. I actually think these kids survive on porridge and water
---
The vid wasn’t real. No way there 7 people to unpack 4 bags of shoppin. They just brought kids in to make some form of a vlog for content. It was so fake
Did you see the pots in the refrigerator.? I’m assuming that was a one pot meal from last night.

Reactions: 5
10k views is all they gotten. Everyone is finally realizing they have no content. The same things over and over each week.
---
So Tim and Ella get to go on a late day or night walk but the kids are stuck in the house. Make this make some sense. Why can’t the kids go out and walk with them.?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes the IG story
Omg the bastards. No walk for poor kids. Fake hugs and kisses love u. U don’t do that unless ur in trouble
---
They are advertising their neglect. How are they not getting in trouble we know there is no adult at the house at all. Approx 8pm and kids alone

Omg the bastards. No walk for poor kids. Fake hugs and kisses love u. U don’t do that unless ur in trouble
---
They are advertising their neglect. How are they not getting in trouble we know there is no adult at the house at all. Approx 8pm and kids alone
Right it can’t be that serious. Now all of a sudden they’re exercising together and neither of them puts the phone down. Tim isn’t paying her any attention he’s always on he’s phone.

Well now she shows they all walking. I bet they on the way to grandmas to dump them for a date night

So you mean to tell me they couldn’t go out on a family walk. Just sad they really don’t want to be bothered with their kids.
---
Well now she shows they all walking. I bet they on the way to grandmas to dump them for a date night
Or it has to do with something to make money.
---
So you mean to tell me they couldn’t go out on a family walk. Just sad they really don’t want to be bothered with their kids.
---

And they don’t have kits on.

---

---

And they don’t have kits on.
It’s not a walk to the park of the girls all dressed up. It’s something free

The forced hugs and kisses making a point to say I love you while looking at the camera then looking back at Tim and looking back at the camera again and then posting it to try prove you’re in love and happy just shows people how unhappy and insecure you really are. No truly happy couple who are in love act the way they do because normal people don’t need to prove they love each other on social media. Nobody who is secure in their marriage goes on a walk taking out their phone to record themselves saying I love you because that’s not natural in the moment it’s just fake. The couples who are constantly posting their relationship on social media , doing videos and podcasts about their relationship acting like they are experts and so in love are usually the ones trying to force something that isn’t there. Most of the time they have the most toxic and miserable relationships but are so obsessed with trying to make it perfect to distract themselves from the truth.

She can try convince us all she likes that they are in love but I don’t see genuine love between them at all. If anything I’m embarrassed for her being so desperate to get his attention and allowing herself to be treated like a servant because clearly she doesn’t respect herself and she puts him on this pedestal which has allowed him to be lazy and controlling.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Almost time for a new thread - any title suggestions?

All I've got is:
The Grimwades #9 Emphasis on 'Grim', endless chores for the children but none for Tim!

Reactions: 9
I don’t know anyone that would do this. Both parents be at the gym daily at 11pm that have 7 young kids one which is a year old. This is pure abuse and neglect. There’s no cleaner at their house just hosanna who is 11 and is illegally too young to be watching children so young alone

I don’t know anyone that would do this. Both parents be at the gym daily at 11pm that have 7 young kids one which is a year old. This is pure abuse and neglect. There’s no cleaner at their house just hosanna who is 11 and is illegally too young to be watching children so young alone
I agree she Ella is trying to keep up with her husband and doesn’t give a tit about her kids. She’s never cared about exercising like this and all they’re doing is walking. Make it a family affair but oh no can’t do that because he runs the kids all day. Why doesn’t he get outside with the kids?

Who needs to see them everyday in the gym?
He was using the gym as a way to escape responsibilities at home , she wasn’t happy about that cause it meant in the evenings/nights he was out of the house not spending time her when she puts the kids to bed extremely early to get them out of the way so when he was preferring to go gym than spend time with her or look after his own kids which probably annoyed her deep down as we’ve heard her rants on insta stories before things she’s too afraid to directly say to her husband and she wouldn’t be able to keep an eye on what he’s doing so now goes to the gym with him cause the only other choice was staying at home taking care of the kids which we all know she doesn’t want to do so of course she tags along to the gym instead desperately trying to prove on her stories that they’re happy and in love which by his face and forced enthusiasm when she shoves her phone in his face he doesn’t look too pleased about her being there with him.

If Ella was a nice person , nice to her kids , wasn’t a child exploiter and wasn’t so selfish then I would have it in me to feel a bit sorry for her that her husband is a terrible father , lazy , immature , doesn’t like to spend much time with her and looks at her like he doesn’t like her sometimes but because she has so many bad qualities and is unlikeable I don’t feel sorry for her. Plus she’s known all these years what he’s like but continued to have kids with him to exploit.

Her and Tim are awful for always leaving Hosanna at home to take care of her siblings with no adult present. It doesn’t matter if you have an 11 year old who is so mature , they are still an 11 year old child and it’s just not right that all the responsibility is always left to her and she gets a hard time from them for being tired. I don’t wish for this to happen but it would not surprise me if one night they’re not home and an accident happens with one of those kids and they would not take accountability for it they would film a video pretending they were home but blame Hosanna telling her she was meant to watch her siblings.

I don’t know why but I actually felt sorry for the older kids (including Harper & Rue) in last vid showing the camera what’s in their hand then putting it away. Because it was silly (here’s bread, this is milk etc). But not their fault, they do as told.

If Ella was a nice person , nice to her kids , wasn’t a child exploiter and wasn’t so selfish then I would have it in me to feel a bit sorry for her that her husband is a terrible father , lazy , immature , doesn’t like to spend much time with her and looks at her like he doesn’t like her sometimes but because she has so many bad qualities and is unlikeable I don’t feel sorry for her. Plus she’s known all these years what he’s like but continued to have kids with him to exploit.
Plus I feel like it's easy to pin everything on Tim, but so much of their toxic upbringing is because of Ella. Wasn't she the one who decided to pull Heze out of school? She's deeply insecure and cannot stand the thought of her children having an attachment to or looking up to other women. She even saw bloody Rapunzel as a threat. I don't think Tim would have cared much about them staying in school (more time to himself!), and their lack of schooling is a major reason why their futures look so bleak.

She is entirely dissatisfied with her life and the choices that have led her up to this point, and takes it out on the children instead of her useless husband. Long story short, they both suck.

Reactions: 10
Plus I feel like it's easy to pin everything on Tim, but so much of their toxic upbringing is because of Ella. Wasn't she the one who decided to pull Heze out of school? She's deeply insecure and cannot stand the thought of her children having an attachment to or looking up to other women. She even saw bloody Rapunzel as a threat. I don't think Tim would have cared much about them staying in school (more time to himself!), and their lack of schooling is a major reason why their futures look so bleak.

She is entirely dissatisfied with her life and the choices that have led her up to this point, and takes it out on the children instead of her useless husband. Long story short, they both suck.
I agree it’s a shared situation with both parents and has unfortunately become an issue for all the children. Without a proper education they don’t stand a chance in the real world outside of those doors they’re stuck behind. Whenever they do a video you can tell the older children can’t even form a sentence nor do they know the proper way to express themselves. Ella herself has a hard time trying to put a sentence together and is always looking to Tim for a word and this is the one who claims to be homeschooling these kids.
---
I know Tim doesn’t think he’s fooling us with the restaurant shot of himself, Halo and Houston at a restaurant by himself taking care of them. Did anyone see this?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.