The Grimwades #8 Coaching the kids but not with a ball, if there's no content the numbers will fall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m totally convinced Ella can’t cook. She’s made some type of one pot meal and Tim couldn’t keep a straight face to say it looks good. He said she tried and he’s had it before but it didn’t look like that. Lol
I agree I’m convinced she can’t cook! His face said it all he didn’t like it so he quickly put the attention onto Heze getting him to talk about the food. Looking at the meal it didn’t look like she really tried it looked like a microwave ready meal dumped on the plate. Not saying she needs to be a chef but it’s not like she has a busy life with a job , she has time to make meals but she puts no effort in and just does one pot meals all the time which look rushed and undercooked sometimes. Tim also should learn to cook instead of expecting to be waited on hand and food getting someone else to always make his meals for him. I’d understand if he was out at working hard all day long in a real job or doing night shifts then yeah it would be fair for her to be doing the cooking most of the time but he has no excuse he’s just such a lazy person.

Reactions: 8
7 kids and the woman can’t make or never has a lasagne it looks like.also that’s all they eating no salad or anything else with it. Also the amount in kids plate was tiny. The edges were burnt she def can’t cook
I wasn’t sure WTH that was. And it was definitely burnt. Tim, told her it taste good but the look on his face said something else. Tim had it when he was out to a restaurant so she was trying to make something he likes to keep him home.

Reactions: 5
The Sky advert in London video was so frustrating to watch! She could have bought them a little toy each or even 1 easy board game so all the kids could play together. I feel she only got those candy canes because the staff started talking about the offer so she felt pressured. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t think she got anyone a sandwich otherwise we’d have seen them eating. Also she should keep buggy still and watch Halo eat the candy, and kids sit/ stand to eat as it’s hard and dangerous .

Reactions: 5
The Sky advert in London video was so frustrating to watch! She could have bought them a little toy each or even 1 easy board game so all the kids could play together. I feel she only got those candy canes because the staff started talking about the offer so she felt pressured. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t think she got anyone a sandwich otherwise we’d have seen them eating. Also she should keep buggy still and watch Halo eat the candy, and kids sit/ stand to eat as it’s hard and dangerous .
She only wants to buy fruit because it was cheaper then buying Rue a sandwich. He’s a growing boy and needs to eat. Any time she takes the kids out she never travels with any snacks or drinks for them which will save money.

• Sad
Halle tooth has been hurting for over a month and Ella is just getting around to bringing her to the dentist. Saying something about making time to take her. What the hell is she doing that she doesn’t have the girls regular dentist appointment.
---
Halle is saying she hungry and you can tell Ella is annoyed telling her you just had breakfast and she said yes it’s been over a couple hours. What they have for breakfast isn’t even filling enough.
---
Why does she ask them to explain something and then talks over them. Why is she doing their hair outside the doctor office. She could have just put a simple ponytail.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wasn’t Ella the one preaching to Haze about using his time wisely and time management? So Halle mouth has been hurting for a month and you just now making an appointment.

• Angry
Halle tooth has been hurting for over a month and Ella is just getting around to bringing her to the dentist. Saying something about making time to take her. What the hell is she doing that she doesn’t have the girls regular dentist appointment.
---
Halle is saying she hungry and you can tell Ella is annoyed telling her you just had breakfast and she said yes it’s been over a couple hours. What they have for breakfast isn’t even filling enough.
---
Why does she ask them to explain something and then talks over them. Why is she doing their hair outside the doctor office. She could have just put a simple ponytail.
I couldn’t agree with all this more!
Also, at end Hosanna said she has an issue with a tooth but has to make appointment. Why didn’t Ella book their appointments back to back?! And why’s Ella teasing Hosanna about wanting braces! She knows Hosanna would like braces, she needs to take that seriously. If she gets Halle braces before Hosanna that’ll be plain mean.
Yes, they had time to pack the stuff to do hair. Why not just tie hair back for day? So unhygienic, doubt she washed hands before doing hair and also using Houston’s drinking water! And Houston running around street.
It’s sad they they don’t know how it feels to have a full tummy daily.

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t Ella the one preaching to Haze about using his time wisely and time management? So Halle mouth has been hurting for a month and you just now making an appointment.
Also why doesn’t halo have any teething toys
---
This family is one big mess

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t agree with all this more!
Also, at end Hosanna said she has an issue with a tooth but has to make appointment. Why didn’t Ella book their appointments back to back?! And why’s Ella teasing Hosanna about wanting braces! She knows Hosanna would like braces, she needs to take that seriously. If she gets Halle braces before Hosanna that’ll be plain mean.
Yes, they had time to pack the stuff to do hair. Why not just tie hair back for day? So unhygienic, doubt she washed hands before doing hair and also using Houston’s drinking water! And Houston running around street.
It’s sad they they don’t know how it feels to have a full tummy daily.
All I saw them eating was fruit and a piece of toast and she wondered why Halle was saying she was hungry she act like she feeds them big breakfast. That’s what she buys so much fruit because that’s all they get.

All I saw them eating was fruit and a piece of toast and she wondered why Halle was saying she was hungry she act like she feeds them big breakfast. That’s what she buys so much fruit because that’s all they get.
Wait until they become teens and than she will realise what a hungry child looks like!

Omg they’re poor kids it’s like they in prison. One slice of toast each. My kids had two from age about 5. Just butter no spread. This women has no shame

Ella just did a IG post about the kids or Houston asking for breakfast. She has to do a Costco run because she’s ran out of everything. You have 7 kids and you don’t keep cereal, breakfast bars, milk cereal, eggs at all time all you offer these kids are toast which amounts to a piece of damn bread for breakfast. Your kitchen is big enough to over stock those things at least.
She said the older kids are going to grandmas and she keeping the little ones to shop at Costco.
Something is up. I think this post is when she took them to London. Idk anymore. Tim is no where to be found and he can’t go to the store and get things for breakfast. I’m willing to bet he’s somewhere eating a fat breakfast.
---
Omg they’re poor kids it’s like they in prison. One slice of toast each. My kids had two from age about 5. Just butter no spread. This women has no shame
I just saw that post. She could have gone to the corner store and got milk and cereal to feed them. How the hell is a child just waking up and ready for the day just having a piece of bread? I’m not even going to call it toast it’s still a piece of bread.

Ella putting the kids on the train to grandmas house. So they can go to grandmas by themselves on the train. Haze, Halle, Houzanna and Harper. Imagine that but they can’t go anywhere else. Oh and master Tim couldn’t get dressed until Ella got him a shirt ironed. Lazy ass man.

• Wow
Ella putting the kids on the train to grandmas house. So they can go to grandmas by themselves on the train. Haze, Halle, Houzanna and Harper. Imagine that but they can’t go anywhere else. Oh and master Tim couldn’t get dressed until Ella got him a shirt ironed. Lazy ass man.
So embarrassing that he doesn’t know how to iron! he’s too lazy to learn and he’s sexist cause he thinks that’s a woman’s job. I remember another time he got annoyed at her in a vlog cause she hadn’t ironed his shirt.

• Angry
That’s what I ran here to comment on. She said it more than once that the 4 older ones are going on a train to grandmas? They have two cars, Tim could drop them.

Ella running around trying to get the kids to the train station on time but she has to stop to iron Tim’s shirt 🤬

Are his fingers broke?? Has he even helped this morning with anything to make Ella’s life easier? What a joke!
IMG_0486.jpeg

• Wow
That’s what I ran here to comment on. She said it more than once that the 4 older ones are going on a train to grandmas? They have two cars, Tim could drop them.

Ella running around trying to get the kids to the train station on time but she has to stop to iron Tim’s shirt 🤬

Are his fingers broke?? Has he even helped this morning with anything to make Ella’s life easier? What a joke!
View attachment 2349157
He so pathetic. Why doesn’t he do something with himself and to help his family.

Nah Tim makes me sick! Ella had to go Costco her own when their shopping is always two trolleys and she doesn’t have the older kids to push the second one 🤦🏾‍♀️

Tim really is a wasteman
IMG_0487.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Nah Tim makes me sick! Ella had to go Costco her own when their shopping is always two trolleys and she doesn’t have the older kids to push the second one 🤦🏾‍♀️

Tim really is a wasteman
View attachment 2349651
And Houston is a wild child and they don’t want to say it but they know she is. She’s always running off and getting into things. I’m wondering why she sent all the oldest kids away and for what? Haze must me training and Tim is probably with him and Ella stupid ass knows she can’t handle all the littles by herself.

How is she proud to call him her husband!? he does nothing to help her and treats her like a servant and she allows it cause she is that desperate to stay on his good side. I’ve said this before but he obviously grew up having his mum do everything for him so he never had to lift a finger and never had to learn to do things for himself. Now he has his mum, Ellas mum , Ella and their daughters who will do everything for him so he still never bothers to do anything for himself.

View attachment 2349157
Why she is dressed up like that to go Costco. I’m shocked they don’t work don’t they pop out in the week and get food items they need. They are such tit parents and the kids have gone on the train alone wow but can’t go play out at the park with kids alone. It’s only wants white then to the tit they chat.
---
Why she is dressed up like that to go Costco. I’m shocked they don’t work don’t they pop out in the week and get food items they need. They are such tit parents and the kids have gone on the train alone wow but can’t go play out at the park with kids alone. It’s only wants white then to the tit they chat.
It’s only what benefits they believe at the time. Harper is too young to go on the train alon under the eye of heze. This is neglect
---
All these accidents and still no gates in their house. I think they need visits from the authorities Whether it was in the shop or at home shows their life is not safe. Ella can’t cope going to the shop with all her kids so drops them off to grandmas to feed them. I don’t actually think they can afford food at this rate as R.E.M. they don’t buy anyrhinf. Still don’t believe they paid for that holiday

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.