The Grimwades #8 Coaching the kids but not with a ball, if there's no content the numbers will fall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus I feel like it's easy to pin everything on Tim, but so much of their toxic upbringing is because of Ella. Wasn't she the one who decided to pull Heze out of school? She's deeply insecure and cannot stand the thought of her children having an attachment to or looking up to other women. She even saw bloody Rapunzel as a threat. I don't think Tim would have cared much about them staying in school (more time to himself!), and their lack of schooling is a major reason why their futures look so bleak.

She is entirely dissatisfied with her life and the choices that have led her up to this point, and takes it out on the children instead of her useless husband. Long story short, they both suck.
From the first video they spoke about it, it was a joint decision to take him out

Reactions: 2
From the first video they spoke about it, it was a joint decision to take him out
Ah I don't remember that, thanks. I never believe their spin on things anyway so I still think it was Ella :ROFLMAO: Aligns with her insecurities a lot more than it does with Tim's idleness.

I absolutely despise how they have brainwashed Heze into thinking he hated school and the nasty, impolite children, as though he would remember that when he was there for a matter of weeks at aged four (a young four at that, being summer born). I'm sure it's put all of the kids off the thought of school, and even worse, put them off children who aren't in their family.

Reactions: 3
One min in and we know why they went on what they make out is time with the kids. A freebie from sky. tit tit tit parents

Reactions: 2
Day out in London and Halo has on no shoes and it’s raining not even socks on her feet. Why take kids to a toy store and buy them nothing. Then takes them for snacks and Rue wants a sandwich and not just fruit and she tells him he needs to share. Why can’t the child have a whole sandwich for himself? No Tim in sight and she has three small children.
---
Sky kids sponsored. Should have known she just didn’t take them for an outing on her own. Smh!!! All that shoes shopping she did for Halo and the baby is out without shoes on in the rain. At least Tim wasn’t in the background talking over Ella about nothing with he’s annoying self.
---
The views are definitely going down. They can’t even get over 50k on nothing they post. Isn’t that bad for a YT channel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Day out in London and Halo has on no shoes and it’s raining not even socks on her feet. Why take kids to a toy store and buy them nothing. Then takes them for snacks and Rue wants a sandwich and not just fruit and she tells him he needs to share. Why can’t the child have a whole sandwich for himself? No Tim in sight and she has three small children.
---
Sky kids sponsored. Should have known she just didn’t take them for an outing on her own. Smh!!! All that shoes shopping she did for Halo and the baby is out without shoes on in the rain. At least Tim wasn’t in the background talking over Ella about nothing with he’s annoying self.
---
The views are definitely going down. They can’t even get over 50k on nothing they post. Isn’t that bad for a YT channel.
It was obvious she either doesn’t have the money to buy the kids toys and food or doesn’t want to. They wanted juices and ended with milk obv the juices cost more. Yet they buy them selves designer wear. Surely people can see what this family is like now. They are all show and words but actually live a very basic life. Well the kids do. Why take them to a toy shop but buy a sweet worth like a pound there. I’m telling you they have no money or Tim has all the money
---
3k views looool
---
You can see the kids are underfed and why even take halo loool not like she can do anything. Tim wouldn’t have her I suppose. Only reason these went was as it was aimed a babies the programmes wirh sky. Not like they are allowed to watch tv anyway so totally fake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
---
---
Their reluctance to feed their children an adequate amount is deeply concerning.

Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t she make them lunch at home to take with her and then buy them something in the toy shop. This woman is so lazy and has no sense at all
I’m surprised she brought them anything to eat. She has small kids all moms travel with change so of clothes and snacks juice water

Reactions: 9
Obv Houston has never seen any birds. Why tell her to chase them stupid woman
Did you hear her long rant about not going to the gym. Lol Tim knew just what he was doing dragging her to the gym after she’s had a long day cooking, cleaning etc he knew she would give up and now he’s back to solo trips.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tim’s an absent father majority of the time and when he is there he’s lazy and doesn’t do anything except control the show cause this family is pretty much a Truman show. Ella doesn’t seem to have a maternal bone in her body she is so awkward interacting with the kids and sounds so uninterested in being a mum. I feel bad for all these kids they’ve no idea how strange their lives are.

Tim’s an absent father majority of the time and when he is there he’s lazy and doesn’t do anything except control the show cause this family is pretty much a Truman show. Ella doesn’t seem to have a maternal bone in her body she is so awkward interacting with the kids and sounds so uninterested in being a mum. I feel bad for all these kids they’ve no idea how strange their lives are.
True, she always talks to them like they’re being interviewed.

Reactions: 4
Tim and Ella clearly read the comments here. Lately Tim keeps posting him trying or attempting to do things with the kids solo. Pushing Halo and Houston in the shopping cart and at the park. I don’t believe for a minute he’s any where by himself with any of the kids.

Tim and Ella clearly read the comments here. Lately Tim keeps posting him trying or attempting to do things with the kids solo. Pushing Halo and Houston in the shopping cart and at the park. I don’t believe for a minute he’s any where by himself with any of the kids.
Ella’s in the background of his insta story of the girls in the trolley. She’s wearing jeans and grey jumper. I had to go look at the story cause I also don’t believe he’s alone with those kids and of course I see Ella was there.

Ella’s in the background of his insta story of the girls in the trolley. She’s wearing jeans and grey jumper. I had to go look at the story cause I also don’t believe he’s alone with those kids and of course I see Ella was there.
Yes I saw that also. I met he’s never even pushed them or anything one of the older kids usually push them or have their hands. Fake posting to try and act like a hands on dad.

Reactions: 6
I’m totally convinced Ella can’t cook. She’s made some type of one pot meal and Tim couldn’t keep a straight face to say it looks good. He said she tried and he’s had it before but it didn’t look like that. Lol

Reactions: 7
7 kids and the woman can’t make or never has a lasagne it looks like.also that’s all they eating no salad or anything else with it. Also the amount in kids plate was tiny. The edges were burnt she def can’t cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.