The Grimwades #8 Coaching the kids but not with a ball, if there's no content the numbers will fall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's heartbreaking to see those poor children being abused like this. I hope they get flagged to social services, they shouldn't be made to live like this.

Reactions: 9
So... what I learned from their 'wholesome' post is that Ella's idea of homeschooling is leaving a kid unattended with a workbook shoved in front of them. Where's the expert, adult-led input? Where's this high quality, personalised attention that a class teacher supposedly wouldn't be able to provide? If Heze is teaching Reu, who is teaching Heze?

Even when they try to do damage control, they just end up snitching on themselves! It would be comical if not for the fact that there are very real children being damaged by this. It's sad that I had the thought that Reu will know everything Heze knows in about a year and a half - that's not a criticism of Heze or a comment on his intelligence, it's just the reality of the effectiveness of their barely-existent homeschooling.

Reactions: 8
So... what I learned from their 'wholesome' post is that Ella's idea of homeschooling is leaving a kid unattended with a workbook shoved in front of them. Where's the expert, adult-led input? Where's this high quality, personalised attention that a class teacher supposedly wouldn't be able to provide? If Heze is teaching Reu, who is teaching Heze?

Even when they try to do damage control, they just end up snitching on themselves! It would be comical if not for the fact that there are very real children being damaged by this. It's sad that I had the thought that Reu will know everything Heze knows in about a year and a half - that's not a criticism of Heze or a comment on his intelligence, it's just the reality of the effectiveness of their barely-existent homeschooling.
Who want to see these parents in the gym everyday? No one!! This is them trying to downplay the comments of what is real. They do nothing with these kids. Period and if her stupid ass gets pregnant again they need to lock her up because she clearly mentally ill.

Reactions: 6
I see there are more new people on this page as you are seeing how his family really is. I haven’t seen the new vid but know it’s more lies and bullshit and something about nothing. All the vlogs are in the kitchen and they think this is what people want to see lol. Again Il say these kids need help the parents need reporting to social services

Reactions: 5
I couldn’t sit through that whole video cause as always it was so boring but Ella speaks to Harper like tit I’ve noticed this over the years and in the new video constantly snapping at Harper giving the child a hard time over nothing like anything Harper did was not good enough when Harper was trying her best to get the things Ella asked for. As for Halo she wanted ice and she was sitting down but as usual Ella tries to pull her up repeatedly by her arms which is not a good thing to do her arm could easily be pulled out of its socket that way so she should lift her underneath but anyway Halo hit her head off something not sure what cause the camera wasn’t pointed that way but it hurt her a lot cause her started crying really loudly a genuine cry not a cry for attention but Ella was so dismissive and irritated by Halo basically pushed her away told her to go to Halle. She didn’t even comfort her she is so cold towards that baby. The video was a lot of rambling of Ella just loving the sound of her own voice acting like she’s the expert at being a mother it was cringe to listen to. She was saying how you have to train children but she sounded like an army sergeant not like a mother. She said the kids all have responsibilities in the home ( we all know she just means the girls) and as always it’s proven the kids do way more than their father does cause he takes on no responsibilities he’s lazy.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Well it’s the parents responsibility to make sure the kids have an education which they don’t at all and they know it. tit abusive neglectful parents don’t deserve kids one bit

I couldn’t sit through that whole video cause as always it was so boring but Ella speaks to Harper like tit I’ve noticed this over the years and in the new video constantly snapping at Harper giving the child a hard time over nothing like anything Harper did was not good enough when Harper was trying her best to get the things Ella asked for. As for Halo she wanted ice and she was sitting down but as usual Ella tries to pull her up repeatedly by her arms which is not a good thing to do her arm could easily be pulled out of its socket that way so she should lift her underneath but anyway Halo hit her head off something not sure what cause the camera wasn’t pointed that way but it hurt her a lot cause her started crying really loudly a genuine cry not a cry for attention but Ella was so dismissive and irritated by Halo basically pushed her away told her to go to Halle. She didn’t even comfort her she is so cold towards that baby. The video was a lot of rambling of Ella just loving the sound of her own voice acting like she’s the expert at being a mother it was cringe to listen to. She was saying how you have to train children but she sounded like an army sergeant not like a mother. She said the kids all have responsibilities in the home ( we all know she just means the girls) and as always it’s proven the kids do way more than their father does cause he takes on no responsibilities he’s lazy.
Ella voice is so annoying. Especially when she calls herself doing a lecture like she the best mother in the world,a shame. If anyone didn’t catch it this was her chance to do hair also. I’m not sure I even saw Houzanna at all. I fast forward that whole vide. I went back because I was trying to see what damage was done to Hazes hair. It looked a hot mess and weighted down with hair products.
---
Ella voice is so annoying. Especially when she calls herself doing a lecture like she the best mother in the world,a shame. If anyone didn’t catch it this was her chance to do hair also. I’m not sure I even saw Houzanna at all. I fast forward that whole vide. I went back because I was trying to see what damage was done to Hazes hair. It looked a hot mess and weighted down with hair products.
9.9 view it really low for the high number of people they have.

Last edited:
The video was a lot of rambling of Ella just loving the sound of her own voice acting like she’s the expert at being a mother it was cringe to listen to. She was saying how you have to train children but she sounded like an army sergeant not like a mother. She said the kids all have responsibilities in the home ( we all know she just means the girls) and as always it’s proven the kids do way more than their father does cause he takes on no responsibilities he’s lazy.
She's taking a reasonable parenting opinion (that it's healthy to give children some responsibility) and applying it to their entirely dysfunctional, inappropriate family dynamic. The children's responsibilities aren't age-appropriate, they have far too many of them, and they do far more than at least one of their own parents! They also aren't given any opportunities to be actual children - no school/educational experiences, no friends, no playing/toys. Football doesn't even count - Heze isn't playing for fun, he's training for a career and is worked to the bone.

Ella is cold towards all of the children. They only get performative warmth when they're doing what she wants.

Reactions: 7
She's taking a reasonable parenting opinion (that it's healthy to give children some responsibility) and applying it to their entirely dysfunctional, inappropriate family dynamic. The children's responsibilities aren't age-appropriate, they have far too many of them, and they do far more than at least one of their own parents! They also aren't given any opportunities to be actual children - no school/educational experiences, no friends, no playing/toys. Football doesn't even count - Heze isn't playing for fun, he's training for a career and is worked to the bone.

Ella is cold towards all of the children. They only get performative warmth when they're doing what she wants.
Yeah exactly children having responsibilities is normal and a good thing cause if they never learn to do anything for themselves then being an adult will be a struggle. Like in Tim’s case was spoiled with attention growing up and never had to lift finger cause his mum clearly did everything for him. Heze and Rue most likely will end up with the same attitude that women do all the work in the home and with the kids. Exactly there’s certain responsibilities that aren’t age appropriate for the kids and like you said they have to do things their parents should be doing so the kids end up doing way too much. It’s incredibly sad they aren’t allowed be actual children.

They don’t know how to play with toys they always look so lost and confused when they have to do an AD and they don’t how to use their imagination like kids do when they play. No education, no school experience and no friends these poor kids have the most isolated strangest life. Yeah exactly playing football for them isn’t even a fun thing to do it’s so controlled , there’s so much pressure on them and all these training sessions everyday are ran like a cult with how Tim doesn’t let them in the house and gets annoyed if they try take a break or aren’t doing as well as Heze. Heze really is worked to the bone and he doesn’t even realise it yet.

Yeah she’s so cold towards all the kids majority of the time unless they’re doing something she wants plus she takes out her unhappiness on the kids so when Tim isn’t around and she’s left with the kids, instead of her confronting Tim about his laziness , she directs the anger at the kids.

Not homeschooling with those pound shop books! Where’s Ella? Why is Tim in his study and not teaching is children?
IMG_0451.jpeg

We want our children to be adults not kids ?
What is she on about, let them play and have fun as kids not mini adults. The children are expected to be older than their age, dont play with toys, have to always care for their siblings and dress much older than their years with their nails and earrings.
They will be adults with huge responsibility for the majority of their lives, let them enjoy their childhood.

Massive red flag again from last vid I can’t even bring myself to watch a few two mins. Parents are both abusers. We don’t want our kids to be kids. Social services save this children please

Reactions: 8
The response to the whole "We don't want our kids to be kids" argument is "Well, they are". Childhood isn't a social construct that you can opt out of, it's a real, biological thing. Their style of parenting hasn't fast-tracked their children to adulthood, it's just fucked with them mentally in a way that won't reveal itself until later in life.

They talk tit anyway because their kids have no actual independence - you know, like adults do. Heze is old enough to be going to the shop or out with mates (that he doesn't have) alone, but he's always shackled to a parent or sibling. Also, I'm fairly sure 'adults' aren't forced to share rooms with their infant siblings. If you're giving your children all of the downsides of adulthood but none of the perks, that's not a parenting choice. It's abuse.

They’re so messed up.
Kids being kids is a part of life. If you didn’t want that part of parenting don’t have kids

They’re so messed up.
Kids being kids is a part of life. If you didn’t want that part of parenting don’t have kids
She’s overwhelmed and she knows it. That’s why Tim been making her go to the gym late nights so now she thinks he’s so in to her. I see he’s not going early morning anymore. Ella does nothing but run her mouth about nothing. The comments on the blog are just rubbish.

Kids locked out the house kicking balls back in kits. Halo and Houston in the house. Tim filmed from the inside sitting on his ass as always. No Ella in sight.

Reactions: 3
You’re right. It’s so obvious Harper is spoken to like her thoughts / feelings don’t matter. In beginning of vid Harper was fake laughing about her mum giving her so many jobs and her little sisters taking her seat on floor. She was saying her true thoughts but her mum ignored her and spoke over her and her dad did fake laugh/ squeal and also ignored her.
later Ella made a dig at Harper that there were more hair bands and that she didn’t do what was asked correctly.
In videos the kids often say that they’re watching their old YouTube vids (don’t think they’re allowed to watch any other channels). So the kids will start seeing how they’re treated differently against each other and how weird their lives are. And be thinking “hold on, that was unfair!” etc

Reactions: 4
You’re right. It’s so obvious Harper is spoken to like her thoughts / feelings don’t matter. In beginning of vid Harper was fake laughing about her mum giving her so many jobs and her little sisters taking her seat on floor. She was saying her true thoughts but her mum ignored her and spoke over her and her dad did fake laugh/ squeal and also ignored her.
later Ella made a dig at Harper that there were more hair bands and that she didn’t do what was asked correctly.
In videos the kids often say that they’re watching their old YouTube vids (don’t think they’re allowed to watch any other channels). So the kids will start seeing how they’re treated differently against each other and how weird their lives are. And be thinking “hold on, that was unfair!” etc
They have no idea if they’re level of abuse. They can’t walk out the house and call for a friend or they will see how other people live different to them. I’ve never ever seen such a s wake level of abuse as this family. Just because they are fed and clean is just the cover up
---
Heze is such a smug arrogant kid I don’t like him. Poor kids all locked up in that tiny snap E of a garden it’s ridiculous. All in kits to lay ball. Why the hell is this allowed. Hosanna hates football she would be with a friend going for a walk playing with anything she likes. They look fools by no fault of their own. If I was their neighbour I would have reported them a long time ago as their life is very very strange

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.