The Grimwades #8 Coaching the kids but not with a ball, if there's no content the numbers will fall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why she is dressed up like that to go Costco. I’m shocked they don’t work don’t they pop out in the week and get food items they need. They are such tit parents and the kids have gone on the train alone wow but can’t go play out at the park with kids alone. It’s only wants white then to the tit they chat.
---

It’s only what benefits they believe at the time. Harper is too young to go on the train alon under the eye of heze. This is neglect
Also Heze probably was kicking that ball around as they waited for the train which is extremely dangerous

Reactions: 6
No wonder the kids were excited to go to their parents I bet they'll get fed there. Poor kids must be hungry all day whilst Wasteman Tim is eating full breakfasts etc.
The SS really need to pay them a visit.

Reactions: 9
Road trip. Well certainly not a family day trip so it be something they don’t tell u about

Reactions: 3
Their road trips are always exploiting a child not a fun day out. The kids don’t know them at all

Reactions: 4
When Tim shares posts of professional footballers on his stories and tags them calling them mate and dedicates a paragraph to them it makes me cringe cause it’s embarrassing these people don’t know or care about your existence but yet he’s there trying to act like he knows these people. Yeah there’s times many people share a post from their fav singer or footballer that’s not the weird part but what’s weird is him desperately wanting them to notice him. It’s like all that’s on his mind all day is how to get the attention of a famous footballer. I bet he messages Ronaldo and other footballers happy birthday haha. I don’t think Tim ever grew up he acts like a very immature teenage boy with the way he dresses, thinks he’s cool forcing slang and doesn’t do anything for himself. One thing Ella doesn’t need to worry about is anyone wanting him cause if anyone ever wants him I would be extremely concerned if that person is mentally ok.

She’s a fool
Being with him. She’s his slave not his wife such a stupid woman Has he ever made a meal for the family or changed the beds cleaned the house took kids to the beach himself..no!!! His keeps promoting these football camps but he said they are his business they are. Or so as they never told us what theirs is it’s clear as I said they just promote someone’s business lol. They are idiots

Reactions: 7
Nah Tim makes me sick! Ella had to go Costco her own when their shopping is always two trolleys and she doesn’t have the older kids to push the second one 🤦🏾‍♀️

Tim really is a wasteman
View attachment 2349651
Who pushes the second one then wow
---
Tim only tags kids that have links in the football world as he’s desperate for them too

Last edited:
Tim and Ella at the mall. What you bet it’s to shop for something for Tim and what doesn’t she ever put shoes on Halo? Saying she’s only gotten 30 minutes of sleep on the trip back. The older kids are still at the grandparents house. Isn’t school starting?

Another football video 😳 Harper was trying to tell them the kids are saying she’s no good and Tim stopped her from speaking her truth. She went off script ya’ll.

These kids are not team players they all are developing or have already developed the same ego Tim has and it’s so sad to see these innocent kids become just like him. Harper basically saying she scored all the goals for her team and they did nothing , said she did all the work and she didn’t come across nice when she spoke about the other girls on her team cause she wanted all the attention and praise on her. The other girls probably just wanted a turn to have the ball but Harper probably wasn’t letting them from the sound of it. I’m not hating on Harper for being like that cause this is completely Ella and Tim’s fault that their kids don’t know how to play and interact with other children. They don’t know how to just have fun and not take everything so seriously. Harper sounded like Heze with the way she was speaking about football very full of herself. From the clips I’ve seen of the kids playing football Harper , Hosanna and Halle sometimes look like they’ve no idea what they’re doing and are just trying so hard to copy Heze cause they’ve been told to do that so they don’t seem genuinely interested in what they’re doing they’re just doing what they’re told to do as they’ve no choice and football is all these kids know now so to them it’s normal to be in this football cult. They can’t even be genuinely happy for their siblings they’re so competitive with each other and will happily put one of their siblings down to make themselves look better.

• Sad
Tim and Ella at the mall. What you bet it’s to shop for something for Tim and what doesn’t she ever put shoes on Halo? Saying she’s only gotten 30 minutes of sleep on the trip back. The older kids are still at the grandparents house. Isn’t school starting?
Kids have only just broken up and R.E.M. these kids don’t go to school. Kids here don’t go to school till the 4 sept
---
Even the way hosanna was talking about herself being 11 and tall was like she’s better than the rest. Her lovely angel ways have gone and she is now competing for attention See we have the football camps here and they are for kids all day. Parents do not go so again it’s odd Tim and Ella are there tagging along watching. It’s like they won’t leave their kids to be free with other kids. Why!!!
---
These parents do not want their kids to mingle with other kids. They are there with them all day it’s actually really worrying what they are worried their kids will say. What is going on in their lives as it sure looks dodgy. Parents are never at this camps they are for kids. It’s embarrassing why are they there.
---
Reu has now become cocky I don’t like his mannerisms at all. Notice how the kids didn’t even talk and chill with the other kids just as a family during lunch. Not healthy at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What the hell did Ella do to Haze hair? It looks a hot mess!!!
No child heze age would have this hair they just wouldn’t be allowed sue to school. Why does she do this to his hair is it for attention or they feel they can do what they like. Like he’s above everyone else. Heze is so full of himself not a humble child at all very cocky

What the hell did Ella do to Haze hair? It looks a hot mess!!!
His hair looks like one of those videos of someone who has bleached their own hair at home but it’s goes horribly wrong and the hair goes all matted , knotted and has that white/yellow/orange colour looking like it’s going to fall out cause there’s so much bleach left in it. Then the rest of his hair is blue and it all looks so strange and horrible not making fun of him I’m just saying his hair really does look a mess and I’ve no idea what he wanted to do with his hair that makes them think it looks fine cause it just looks damaged. How Ella could allow his hair to look like that I don’t understand how she thinks that’s ok. His hair already looked so damaged and now it’ll probably be even more damaged. He constantly has bleach/dye in his hair so his hair never gets a break. What he honestly needs is a nice haircut to let his curls hopefully regrow healthier and he can learn to take care of his hair. She thinks she’s a hairdresser but she’s the last person anyone should allow near their hair.

Reactions: 7
His hair looks like one of those videos of someone who has bleached their own hair at home but it’s goes horribly wrong and the hair goes all matted , knotted and has that white/yellow/orange colour looking like it’s going to fall out cause there’s so much bleach left in it. Then the rest of his hair is blue and it all looks so strange and horrible not making fun of him I’m just saying his hair really does look a mess and I’ve no idea what he wanted to do with his hair that makes them think it looks fine cause it just looks damaged. How Ella could allow his hair to look like that I don’t understand how she thinks that’s ok. His hair already looked so damaged and now it’ll probably be even more damaged. He constantly has bleach/dye in his hair so his hair never gets a break. What he honestly needs is a nice haircut to let his curls hopefully regrow healthier and he can learn to take care of his hair. She thinks she’s a hairdresser but she’s the last person anyone should allow near their hair.
That’s just my thoughts. She wouldn’t let him loc it but it’s okay to walk around looking like this. Smh

These kids are not team players they all are developing or have already developed the same ego Tim has and it’s so sad to see these innocent kids become just like him. Harper basically saying she scored all the goals for her team and they did nothing , said she did all the work and she didn’t come across nice when she spoke about the other girls on her team cause she wanted all the attention and praise on her. The other girls probably just wanted a turn to have the ball but Harper probably wasn’t letting them from the sound of it. I’m not hating on Harper for being like that cause this is completely Ella and Tim’s fault that their kids don’t know how to play and interact with other children. They don’t know how to just have fun and not take everything so seriously. Harper sounded like Heze with the way she was speaking about football very full of herself. From the clips I’ve seen of the kids playing football Harper , Hosanna and Halle sometimes look like they’ve no idea what they’re doing and are just trying so hard to copy Heze cause they’ve been told to do that so they don’t seem genuinely interested in what they’re doing they’re just doing what they’re told to do as they’ve no choice and football is all these kids know now so to them it’s normal to be in this football cult. They can’t even be genuinely happy for their siblings they’re so competitive with each other and will happily put one of their siblings down to make themselves look better.
This is what happens when you raise your children to measure their value extrinsically (how many goals they scored, how 'nice' - i.e. close to Eurocentric beauty ideals - their hair is, how many likes they get on their inappropriate dancing videos, etc) rather than their intrinsic qualities. Harper knows that scoring all the goals for her team and her teammates doing 'nothing' is more likely to gain attention and praise from her parents than her being a co-operative, compassionate teammate. She, like all of her siblings, is desperate for approval from her cold parents.

On top of that, this is what happens when you don't send your children to school. Even if they still were brought up with this style of parenting, teachers and, more importantly, other children would soon let them know that this kind of attitude is off-putting and that having friends is important. They are being raised to look down on other children (and have probably secretly become quite fearful of other children due to being so isolated, I would imagine) and it is disgusting. I feel very sad for them.

Reactions: 8
So Ella claims to have been suffering with headaches lately and the acts like she’s in a photo shoot just to say she probably needs to wear her glasses. No Ella your headache is from lack of sleep and running a whole household by yourself. While your lazy husband doesn’t ever help out and running around with skinny jeans on at his age hanging off his ass. He couldn’t even keep the pants up. Lol

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.