The Grimwades #8 Coaching the kids but not with a ball, if there's no content the numbers will fall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have no idea if they’re level of abuse. They can’t walk out the house and call for a friend or they will see how other people live different to them. I’ve never ever seen such a s wake level of abuse as this family. Just because they are fed and clean is just the cover up
---
Heze is such a smug arrogant kid I don’t like him. Poor kids all locked up in that tiny snap E of a garden it’s ridiculous. All in kits to lay ball. Why the hell is this allowed. Hosanna hates football she would be with a friend going for a walk playing with anything she likes. They look fools by no fault of their own. If I was their neighbour I would have reported them a long time ago as their life is very very strange
It’s true. They don’t go to anyone else’s house like friends, even cousins. Nobody their ages! Only house they go is grandparents. So they haven’t seen how other kids live, what interests other kids have etc. you’re right, they don’t

Reactions: 6
They will say we don’t see all their lives. Err tbh we do as any normal person wouldn’t show their 5 kids if not 7 constantly kicking balls dressed in a kit in their tiny garden. It’s embarrassing Harper watching them from the room Tim shou be taking her to a park and play. These kids must be going mentally insane
---
Houston

Last edited:
And with Halo’s lovely personality and energy she’d absolutely love a stay and play group! Unfortunately her & Houston will never experience groups or a nursery school. That’s sad for all the kids. They’ll never get that time back of school life

And with Halo’s lovely personality and energy she’d absolutely love a stay and play group! Unfortunately her & Houston will never experience groups or a nursery school. That’s sad for all the kids. They’ll never get that time back of school life
I think halo is gorgeous. They should be at playgroups weekly. Ella just doesn’t want contact with any kids at all. Very strange family and before they say they don’t have time lol they don’t work and kids don’t go school. They just mean no time for football as they need pro contracts to bring in money. Such a warped strange family.

Reactions: 7
You have got to be kidding me another food shop? How many times have we seen her go to the store? This is beyond ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
Ella has no bond with Halo. I’m surprised she isn’t in a playgroup everyday
Ella would never give up control and allow Halo to bond with other adults at the playgroup. She doesn't want to put in the work to form genuine, nurturing relationships with her kids, but she doesn't want other people to do it either. Which is going to leave them with some fucked up attachment issues when they're older.

I wish they had one good adult in their life who was willing to see them as individuals, give them a bit of TLC and let them act like children. Each of them (even the ones you don't like) are crying out for it in their own way.

Ella would never give up control and allow Halo to bond with other adults at the playgroup. She doesn't want to put in the work to form genuine, nurturing relationships with her kids, but she doesn't want other people to do it either. Which is going to leave them with some fucked up attachment issues when they're older.

I wish they had one good adult in their life who was willing to see them as individuals, give them a bit of TLC and let them act like children. Each of them (even the ones you don't like) are crying out for it in their own way.
No you’re right. She doesn’t want to do it but would get jealous over other people doing it too

Reactions: 4
How much is a 100 pounds? She said this is how much she spent on the weekly shop and she went over the budget. Who puts can food in the refrigerator? I’ve never seen that before.

• Wow
£100 definitely seems very cheap for a family of their size but like @Miss.Chanandler.Bong said it’s probably cause they underfeed their kids I think that’s the main reason to be honest cause we have seen the tiny portions they are given and how they are refused food when they’re still hungry but also I’m sure they’re sent their to grandparents quite a bit too so they would also eat there which means Ella and Tim don’t have spend money on the kids or take care of them cause they know they can take full advantage of Ella’s mum. I can’t even feel sorry for Ella’s mum cause she’s allowed herself to be taken advantage of.

Reactions: 9
£100 definitely seems very cheap for a family of their size but like @Miss.Chanandler.Bong said it’s probably cause they underfeed their kids I think that’s the main reason to be honest cause we have seen the tiny portions they are given and how they are refused food when they’re still hungry but also I’m sure they’re sent their to grandparents quite a bit too so they would also eat there which means Ella and Tim don’t have spend money on the kids or take care of them cause they know they can take full advantage of Ella’s mum. I can’t even feel sorry for Ella’s mum cause she’s allowed herself to be taken advantage of.
All she unpacked was fruit, milk, boxed oatmeal pack, it wasn’t much. She had all the kids come down to unpack what looked like four bags. Tim set the budget I’m sure and with 7 kids let’s be serious that can’t be enough food.
---
Who in the hell makes there kids eat oatmeal for a snack? Why doesn’t she cook a meal for their lunch? Sandwiches, peanut butter, jelly etc

Last edited:
All she unpacked was fruit, milk, boxed oatmeal pack, it wasn’t much. She had all the kids come down to unpack what looked like four bags. Tim set the budget I’m sure and with 7 kids let’s be serious that can’t be enough food.
---
Who in the hell makes there kids eat oatmeal for a snack? Why doesn’t she cook a meal for their lunch? Sandwiches, peanut butter, jelly etc
It’s so strange honestly I don’t even know what to say cause I don’t know what does be going on in her mind or in that family cause everything they do is so weird or bizarre. Yeah I bet Tim set that budget and that’s definitely not enough food for 2 parents and 7 kids. Do the kids get one grape and one strawberry each or half a strawberry? there’s no way that’s enough food it makes no sense. To make them a meal like sandwiches or pasta would require her to make time for them but she doesn’t want to spend a few minutes preparing sandwiches whereas oatmeal for whatever reason or cereal is what she’d rather give cause she never want to put time into meals. She seems to prefer anything that’s done in quickly in one pot. Her and Tim are just lazy. They must go to Ella’s mums for dinner some days and when they have dinner at home it’s just a tiny portion for the kids. Ella and Tim go for dinner sometimes while the kids are at home alone and put to bed early. That’s the only way it would make sense as to why the shop doesn’t cost that much.

How much is a 100 pounds? She said this is how much she spent on the weekly shop and she went over the budget. Who puts can food in the refrigerator? I’ve never seen that before.
Omg 100 for 9 people. I spend more then that and there is just 4 of us

Reactions: 9
I know people on here like Ella’s mum but she’s just as bad letting this whole situation continue
Agreed she allows all this to happen , she sees her grandkids have no life outside of football training , no education , no friends , no toys and no real fun and no memories being made like days out that aren’t for an Ad, a sponsorship or for views. She allows herself to be taken advantage of , she was doing all Ella’s washing and ironing not sure if she still does cause they don’t live as close but I’d say she still does it sometimes. Yeah Ella and Tim are their own people even if she stood up to them and called them out it wouldn’t change anything they wouldn’t listen. All the family members are just as bad watching and allowing this to happen cause I don’t know how they don’t see how cruel it is for the kids to have no life and the mental abuse and control that’s happening with nobody stepping in. These kids are exploited by their weak selfish mother and their lazy selfish father.

I noticed Ella didn’t mention Houston putting choc biscuits in the fridge it’s like she’s ashamed but that was the only treat the kids had. Why didn’t one of the kids film this and Tim help. I could tell he didn’t have a clue where things went what a child he is. He’s not a man at all filming his family do everything

I noticed Ella didn’t mention Houston putting choc biscuits in the fridge it’s like she’s ashamed but that was the only treat the kids had. Why didn’t one of the kids film this and Tim help. I could tell he didn’t have a clue where things went what a child he is. He’s not a man at all filming his family do everything
Tim, asked her how does she feel how much food cost.? She said it’s expensive, but then tried to down play it. The vJews have definitely gone down really low. Ella was begging for more people to join. Lol for this boring content. They can’t get over 30k views for the number of years they’ve had this YT channel it’s low.

Tim, asked her how does she feel how much food cost.? She said it’s expensive, but then tried to down play it. The vJews have definitely gone down really low. Ella was begging for more people to join. Lol for this boring content. They can’t get over 30k views for the number of years they’ve had this YT channel it’s low.
She’s def begging to watch their no content. I thought she would be taking the camera to the shops etc but no another post in the dam kitchen lol

She’s def begging to watch their no content. I thought she would be taking the camera to the shops etc but no another post in the dam kitchen lol
Tim, does all the filming once again and he doesn’t go to shop with her plus now she doesn’t want anyone to see what they purchase. Now shes trying to say this is a weekly shop idk think she does a monthly shop anymore. She’s basically complaining about how much she has to spend on food. Wait till these kids really grow up it gets even more expensive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.