The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think so. I think they did a few episodes. Its a segment on a kids show called Milkshake. I don't think they were very popular on it and haven't mentioned it since. The only reason Tim & Ella have a following is because Ellas cousin Marvin Humes, auditioned for Xfactor years ago and got a part in the short-lived band JLS. He then married Rochelle Humes who was in the band The Saturdays. Then Marvin went on to do radio and Rochelle got a tv presenting job, so they opened doors at that time for Tim to do his Christian Rap thing by name E-Tizz with Ella as his backing singer. But nobody in England even heard of him. He didn't release music in the charts or have a record deal. He just got access to a studio through Marvin Humes. And just put his music videos on his social media. Then they got Rochelle and Marvin to share the Grimwade channel on their insta's so thats how Tim & Ella gained followers because Marvin & Rochelle asked people to follow them. Now their acting like their popstars and actors. They literally got Rochelle to put the kids in contact with agencies for acting etc. They have even been reaching out to the McClures in America

By no means are Marvin & Rochelle huge superstars in England. Kinds D-Listers that got their fame through a relaity talent show. They aren't hugely popular over here. I would compare them to somebody who was in xfactor in US that you wouldn't remember well or somebody in a tv show that isn't popular, not even the main character, just a cast member
Oh wow. That was a lot of information. Crazy stuff.

Reactions: 5
It's as bad as Houston's constant whining high pitch screaming and crying that neither parent tries stop or teach her any different
I’ve never heard them tell them stop. Or tell houston to stop. She’s squeals and they panic and give her what she wants. They’re lazy parents. Very lazy. Ella needs a coffee sick of that half open eyes exhausted moaning and tired face. You’ve gone it SIX times before. Get a grip woman

Reactions: 9
I’ve never heard them tell them stop. Or tell houston to stop. She’s squeals and they panic and give her what she wants. They’re lazy parents. Very lazy. Ella needs a coffee sick of that half open eyes exhausted moaning and tired face. You’ve gone it SIX times before. Get a grip woman
They always tell Hosanna to deal with it when Houston screams

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It's as bad as Houston's constant whining high pitch screaming and crying that neither parent tries stop or teach her any different
Yeah I don’t understand why they don’t say “what is it” and tell her to use words! 🤦🏾‍♀️ You know since they’re so great at parenting and all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I don’t understand why they don’t say “what is it” and tell her to use words! 🤦🏾‍♀️ You know since they’re so great at parenting and all 😂
They don't tell her to stop because their too lazy and can't be bothered. Tim would rather talk patois and Ella would rather get braids

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They have totally encouraged Houstons behaviour. Just like they have encouraged to kick footballs and then wonder why he kicks it directly into his sisters head or at the camera. He says sorry in the most un genuine and runs off laughing. Their parenting they show on camera is "Soft" or "Responsive" parenting where they only focus on the positive. But they slip up multiple times. They compared parenting to training the dog! They also said we only see a very tiny snippet of their day, well i have a feeling these are the best bits coz they literally cant show the rest. Why have them indoors all the time. They have a garden but its a jungle, so am guessing thats why they cant play out there. There sanctimonious attitude is really really getting on my nerves.

Reactions: 11
They have totally encouraged Houstons behaviour. Just like they have encouraged to kick footballs and then wonder why he kicks it directly into his sisters head or at the camera. He says sorry in the most un genuine and runs off laughing. Their parenting they show on camera is "Soft" or "Responsive" parenting where they only focus on the positive. But they slip up multiple times. They compared parenting to training the dog! They also said we only see a very tiny snippet of their day, well i have a feeling these are the best bits coz they literally cant show the rest. Why have them indoors all the time. They have a garden but its a jungle, so am guessing thats why they cant play out there. There sanctimonious attitude is really really getting on my nerves.
In the last vlog where Ella was on her high horse talking about what Tim actually does she said it's him who disciplines the children hence their good behaviour. When she said this I thought is that It! Is that all he brings in terms of anything practical! TIM is lazy and could be doing far more than he does. He would be more of a man if he did! It's 2021 for Goodness sake!! Especially now she's expecting again. She puts herself down to bring him up and it's very cult like!!

Ella was putting down other young people at college saying they didn't know what they wanted to do for their future. That's really strange and backward because they were in College so they must have been thinking about It!! Made no sense. That's actually mature thinking on their part not what she describes!

I was brought up in a Criistian family but my mother believed in us girls having ambitions beyond caring for our men and being barefoot and pregnant at the kitchen Sink! We are all professionals now and doing very well in our careers and we were not taught at a young age to do the cooking cleaning and catering to our father and brother either! Bizarre!! And yes my parents are Jamacian but none of what Tim and Ella do relates. Each to their own I suppose. I do however believe in it takes a village... but the father of the children should be doing more. I find it embarrassing fir Ella having to justify everything with Tim messing around in the background!!

• Heart
I too am from a Christian family (Grandad,Uncle and now Mum all Vicars). All our family are professionals from Speech and Language therapists to Nurses, Drs and Teachers, we are all also Mothers or Fathers. I lost my dad age 9 and my mum had to work so myself and my sister had to do chores after school get tea etc. We were forced to grow up to quickly thro trauma. I missed my entire teenage yrs because of the responsibility i had at home. I went to university in my home town becuase there was no way of paying for accommodation so i stayed at home. My mum became disabled and thro my student yrs at uni i was also caring for my mum, paying the bills and keeping house. Yes i was able to because i had done it from a very early age but not because i was expected to, but we had to. Tim n Ella have the choice not to give the kids the responsibility they do. They have the choice to prepare breakfast for their own kids rather than they get it for themselves and siblings. They have the choice to cook,clean and play with them but they dont. I now have a 2yr old and my day is purely caring, playing, loving, kissing, laughing, singing and anything else we find to do because i can, because i want to. I want my daughter to have the childhood we didnt have, not because my mum was a poor parent but because we didnt get the choice, she had to work and we had to help. Ella is trying to make it about culture and its not. This is their decision so why the hell do they expect others to pick up the pieces. They are both at home 24/7,a luxury at lot of children do not have, yet they are only ever seen sat or instructing, not actually interacting with them x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In the last vlog where Ella was on her high horse talking about what Tim actually does she said it's him who disciplines the children hence their good behaviour. When she said this I thought is that It! Is that all he brings in terms of anything practical! TIM is lazy and could be doing far more than he does. He would be more of a man if he did! It's 2021 for Goodness sake!! Especially now she's expecting again. She puts herself down to bring him up and it's very cult like!!

Ella was putting down other young people at college saying they didn't know what they wanted to do for their future. That's really strange and backward because they were in College so they must have been thinking about It!! Made no sense. That's actually mature thinking on their part not what she describes!

I was brought up in a Criistian family but my mother believed in us girls having ambitions beyond caring for our men and being barefoot and pregnant at the kitchen Sink! We are all professionals now and doing very well in our careers and we were not taught at a young age to do the cooking cleaning and catering to our father and brother either! Bizarre!! And yes my parents are Jamacian but none of what Tim and Ella do relates. Each to their own I suppose. I do however believe in it takes a village... but the father of the children should be doing more. I find it embarrassing fir Ella having to justify everything with Tim messing around in the background!!
Ella seems to have low self-esteem.

Lol, him swinging a screaming Houston around in her ear while she was talking showed how much he respects her. IMO.

They are both at home 24/7,a luxury at lot of children do not have, yet they are only ever seen sat or instructing, not actually interacting with them x
This is my thing. This is what some commenters on their Youtube seem not to get. Tim isn't like their dad or their mom or whoever who went out and worked outside the home everyday for hours and came home tired. This man sits at home all day. He edits Youtube videos and he's not even that good at it and clearly doesn't put that much effort into it. He has no excuse not to do more.

Last edited:
If a 16 year old should be able to look after themselves, according to Ella. Then Tim at the age of 37 should easily be able to take care of his children whilst his wife is ill without the help of his mother in law everyday!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I too am from a Christian family (Grandad,Uncle and now Mum all Vicars). All our family are professionals from Speech and Language therapists to Nurses, Drs and Teachers, we are all also Mothers or Fathers. I lost my dad age 9 and my mum had to work so myself and my sister had to do chores after school get tea etc. We were forced to grow up to quickly thro trauma. I missed my entire teenage yrs because of the responsibility i had at home. I went to university in my home town becuase there was no way of paying for accommodation so i stayed at home. My mum became disabled and thro my student yrs at uni i was also caring for my mum, paying the bills and keeping house. Yes i was able to because i had done it from a very early age but not because i was expected to, but we had to. Tim n Ella have the choice not to give the kids the responsibility they do. They have the choice to prepare breakfast for their own kids rather than they get it for themselves and siblings. They have the choice to cook,clean and play with them but they dont. I now have a 2yr old and my day is purely caring, playing, loving, kissing, laughing, singing and anything else we find to do because i can, because i want to. I want my daughter to have the childhood we didnt have, not because my mum was a poor parent but because we didnt get the choice, she had to work and we had to help. Ella is trying to make it about culture and its not. This is their decision so why the hell do they expect others to pick up the pieces. They are both at home 24/7,a luxury at lot of children do not have, yet they are only ever seen sat or instructing, not actually interacting with them x
I agree with you completely! You seem to have done really well considering the obstacles of losing a parent from an early Age! What you said is right and it us about choice rather saying its about culture or religion. I salute You!

Children should be children for as long as possible! It's called childhood for a reason!

Reactions: 6
Not shocked that Ella is making excuses for a grown man as to why he isn’t seen helping around the home . I think she views Tim as a prize & she’s “grateful” he chose her….if Tim was anyone else would she accept this behaviour or would she tell him to grow up or else . Another thing that’s puzzling is if Ella cannot cope with pregnancy why does she keep putting her body thru it then complaining for 9 months that she can’t do anything & she’s so sick . Next year or the year after I predict baby 8 I think they both are addicted to pregnancy & the attention it brings

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not shocked that Ella is making excuses for a grown man as to why he isn’t seen helping around the home . I think she views Tim as a prize & she’s “grateful” he chose her….if Tim was anyone else would she accept this behaviour or would she tell him to grow up or else . Another thing that’s puzzling is if Ella cannot cope with pregnancy why does she keep putting her body thru it then complaining for 9 months that she can’t do anything & she’s so sick . Next year or the year after I predict baby 8 I think they both are addicted to pregnancy & the attention it brings
Anything for views isn't it.
Tim stop wearing those ridiculous clothes, talk properly and help your wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.