The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not shocked that Ella is making excuses for a grown man as to why he isn’t seen helping around the home . I think she views Tim as a prize & she’s “grateful” he chose her….if Tim was anyone else would she accept this behaviour or would she tell him to grow up or else . Another thing that’s puzzling is if Ella cannot cope with pregnancy why does she keep putting her body thru it then complaining for 9 months that she can’t do anything & she’s so sick . Next year or the year after I predict baby 8 I think they both are addicted to pregnancy & the attention it brings
Everyone else looks after the kids for them so they don't care about popping out more.

No wonder Ella's parents arent happy about the pregnancy because they have to look after 7 kids, work, look after their own special needs daughter, hold down a house and their elderly people!

How can Ella, as a mother sit there and watch her girls be made slaves of, while her boys get all the glory.

I don't know how Ella is attracted to Tim.... It would turn me completely off
, if a grown ass man lay in bed all the time, never looked after his kids, made his little girls do all the cooking & cleaning, favoured the boys, Played computer games all day, wouldn't get a job, expected elderly people to give him money, do their chores, cook & provide for them, all while he rolled around around a floor playing with a dog & making youtube videos....

I'd be like.... get a job & look after your kids or get out of my house... end of.

I think because Ella was with Tim from a young age, she has been brainwashed by his rubbish beliefs of men are superior and women belong in the kitchen. Which he preaches it's a christian belief... which is LIES... its just part of lazy Tims control and wanting to be treated like a king.

Also Ella was not raised in a house where the women do all the work.... her Dad has been in a few videos cleaning, doing dishes and helping Ellas mum, he also babysits the kids. How embarrassing a man in his 60s is more productive than Tim.

Ella is getting too big for her boots. Clapping back when people have realised their fake and make the kids do everything

I bet my life on it that they will start doing videos showing Tim cleaning, looking after the kids, doing homeschool or doing something useful all of a sudden... just to be like "Tim is amazing he does everything around here" 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Everyone else looks after the kids for them so they don't care about popping out more.

No wonder Ella's parents arent happy about the pregnancy because they have to look after 7 kids, work, look after their own special needs daughter, hold down a house and their elderly people!

How can Ella, as a mother sit there and watch her girls be made slaves of, while her boys get all the glory.

I don't know how Ella is attracted to Tim.... It would turn me completely off
, if a grown ass man lay in bed all the time, never looked after his kids, made his little girls do all the cooking & cleaning, favoured the boys, Played computer games all day, wouldn't get a job, expected elderly people to give him money, do their chores, cook & provide for them, all while he rolled around around a floor playing with a dog & making youtube videos....

I'd be like.... get a job & look after your kids or get out of my house... end of.

I think because Ella was with Tim from a young age, she has been brainwashed by his rubbish beliefs of men are superior and women belong in the kitchen. Which he preaches it's a christian belief... which is LIES... its just part of lazy Tims control and wanting to be treated like a king.

Also Ella was not raised in a house where the women do all the work.... her Dad has been in a few videos cleaning, doing dishes and helping Ellas mum, he also babysits the kids. How embarrassing a man in his 60s is more productive than Tim.

Ella is getting too big for her boots. Clapping back when people have realised their fake and make the kids do everything

I bet my life on it that they will start doing videos showing Tim cleaning, looking after the kids, doing homeschool or doing something useful all of a sudden... just to be like "Tim is amazing he does everything around here" 😂😂😂
Oh, fo sho', no doubt there will be videos with Tim doing all those things. Lots and lots of previous videos where him helping out was very rarely shown, but all of a sudden they're going to be able to fit it into the 20 min video. lol. And the geniuses under the videos are going to be like 'YEH SEE, NEGATVE GRIMWADE PeOOPPL, DADDY GRIMWADE DO HELP! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?'

Reactions: 7
Oh, fo sho', no doubt there will be videos with Tim doing all those things. Lots and lots of previous videos where him helping out was very rarely shown, but all of a sudden they're going to be able to fit it into the 20 min video. lol. And the geniuses under the videos are going to be like 'YEH SEE, NEGATVE GRIMWADE PeOOPPL, DADDY GRIMWADE DO HELP! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?'
Yep! I know it will happen. Tim doing random s**t in the background and announcing what he is doing to show “he does a lot” 😂

Reactions: 5
15CE10BB-BA03-4E91-8F8A-3037BFFCD2C7.jpeg

Sorry but i have no sympathy. What a shame Tim will now have to stay inside the house now instead of leaving Hosanna to do everything 😂

Reactions: 8
The day they left the kids to run the house... they had to attend a party before bringing Ella to hospital.... thats why Tim got a haircut... so not only have they possibly infected the football team, but Ella & Tims elderly parents and also Ellas sister who is special needs & high risk....

Tim don't care.... he still won't get off his ass and help out

Reactions: 10
A48A7CDE-0FDD-4667-B556-BA15A2952973.jpeg
I
I know I’m petty but they posted this on their story a few weeks back before the relaxing of Covid restriction in the uk…

Complaining about being bored and not getting out. They seem to be at home most days anyway?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
View attachment 703605I
I know I’m petty but they posted this on their story a few weeks back before the relaxing of Covid restriction in the uk…
If he knew people who died from it or suffered it or that are left with long covid problems then he might think very differently. The ignorant man. Absolutely shocking and disgusting coming from a man with a high risk, special needs sister in law and elderly parents. But now its in the family he's going to milk it for views and make out its the worst thing in the world. Hes a disgrace

To be honest I think their videos should be reported. The fact we see with our own eyes discrimintion of gender, discriminating comments about LGBTQ, racism by mockery and total black culture appropriation, misrepresentation and misquoting religion, neglecting education, using kids to make money, dangerously leaving kids to cook and clean and care for babies. Its just so wrong

Last edited:
  • Angry
How ironic Heze who has football training and Halle who gets the most paid work, both tested negative, because....... they aint missing out on making that money.... how do they not know if Houston has it if they all supposidly got tested????

Hosanna didn't look sick.. she was posing and dancing..... but hey, they aint sending the Maid to grandma's to isolate. How convenient for them, Hosanna has to stay home & isolate (run the house)

How can Tim sit there saying its boring.... when there is housework, cooking & schoolwork to be done. How about you wash & dress the baby Tim.......

• Wow
Reactions: 14
How ironic Heze who has football training and Halle who gets the most paid work, both tested negative, because....... they aint missing out on making that money.... how do they not know if Houston has it if they all supposidly got tested????

Hosanna didn't look sick.. she was posing and dancing..... but hey, they aint sending the Maid to grandma's to isolate. How convenient for them, Hosanna has to stay home & isolate (run the house)

How can Tim sit there saying its boring.... when there is housework, cooking & schoolwork to be done. How about you wash & dress the baby Tim.......
I’m sure though (correct me if I’m wrong) if a household member test positive the whole household has to isolate together. The ones who test negative aren’t free to stay elsewhere while the remaining household members stay home?!

Reactions: 12
I’m sure though (correct me if I’m wrong) if a household member test positive the whole household has to isolate together. The ones who test negative aren’t free to stay elsewhere while the remaining household members stay home?!
Yes thats what i believe to be true. You must all isolate together when in the same household. But Heze and Halle are the current money makers. They have no shame in exposing others to the kids who have also been exposed to a house full of covid

Just to add to this as Heze and Halle have been around people with the virus is it really safe to send them to stay at a house where there’s vulnerable people

• Heart
Where I’m located in the US, if a parent rests positive, the kid can still go to school in-person. Now because of this, the school where I work at has three cases all in one week in the same classroom.

Reactions: 2
[/QUOTE]

This right here! I have had exactly the same thought, Tim will suddenly turn into MasterChef and get AD deal with Muscle to show us how great he is at cleaning. You literally can see it now

Government and NHS guidelines. All the household must self isolate TOGETHER! But i know, instead lets spread it around even more. It people like these who are the whole sodding problem, dont believe its real or will affect them so just carried on doing exactly what they wanted. I wouldn't wish it on anyone but theres nothing like abit of Karma.

Attachments

Last edited:
I came over to say exactly this!!! 100% correct with all of it… they are so ridiculous

Reactions: 4
Government and NHS guidelines. All the household must self isolate TOGETHER! But i know, instead lets spread it around even more. It people like these who are the whole sodding problem, dont believe its real or will affect them so just carried on doing exactly what they wanted. I wouldn't wish it on anyone but theres nothing like abit of Karma.
[/QUOTE]
This is what I thought. If you are in contact with someone who tests positive you have to isolate regardless of a negative test for yourself. It’s shows how clueless they are telling the whole world how they have sent two children to another household and are in breech of government guidelines 🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Are we sure they have covid? It was just something about the smirks Hosanna kept sending her mom (the kids couldn't keep their faces straight really) and the way Ella tried to stop Rue when he jumped up to play with Houston. Like he was supposed to be laying down pretending to be sick like the other two. Also, what did Rue say? He has a cough or something about his throat and it makes his stomach hurt? It was a short video but not one of six of them let off a cough during it. Not unusual, of course. Lol. I actually didn't cough a whole lot when I had Covid myself, but I did cough.

I just find myself not really believing anything this family says, especially when it's something that could make a storyline for their Youtube or has convenient components to it like Hezzie who has football camp being one of the two who didn't come down with it. Also, her parents, who were clearly in her home leading up to their positive covid test. It wasn't like they were wearing masks in their home, or they were around each other for less than 10 mins. I work in the public and with the public, I didn't catch Covid for a very long time by wearing my mask and using sanitizer and hand washing. The one day I decide to go to the movies and not sanitize my hands before eating popcorn I catch covid. :LOL:

I'm no expert on covid clearly, but I highly doubt Ella's mother, unless she had the vaccine, escaped without catching it after spending so much time with them.

That's just my conspiracy theory. (y)🤷‍♀️

Are we sure they have covid? It was just something about the smirks Hosanna kept sending her mom (the kids couldn't keep their faces straight really) and the way Ella tried to stop Rue when he jumped up to play with Houston. Like he was supposed to be laying down pretending to be sick like the other two. Also, what did Rue say? He has a cough or something about his throat and it makes his stomach hurt? It was a short video but not one of six of them let off a cough during it. Not unusual, of course. Lol. I actually didn't cough a whole lot when I had Covid myself, but I did cough.

I just find myself not really believing anything this family says, especially when it's something that could make a storyline for their Youtube or has convenient components to it like Hezzie who has football camp being one of the two who didn't come down with it. Also, her parents, who were clearly in her home leading up to their positive covid test. It wasn't like they were wearing masks in their home, or they were around each other for less than 10 mins. I work in the public and with the public, I didn't catch Covid for a very long time by wearing my mask and using sanitizer and hand washing. The one day I decide to go to the movies and not sanitize my hands before eating popcorn I catch covid. :LOL:

I'm no expert on covid clearly, but I highly doubt Ella's mother, unless she had the vaccine, escaped without catching it after spending so much time with them.

That's just my conspiracy theory. (y)🤷‍♀️
To protect their older parents, themselves the children also Ella's sister who is vulnerable they should have had the vaccine by Now! Has this been mentioned? I donr watch them all the time. I may have missed it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.