The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, do the people who watch their Youtube know this?? Because... That's definitely a different picture than the people in the comments are painting. Tim seems really immature.
They must be living under a rock

Tim's biological sister is now a lesbian. I'm pretty sure that's why they don't talk anymore. Not sure what happened to the mum, maybe she's defending her daughter.
This whole adoptive story was the hook they used to get an audience. Even all the brothers he found, don't see them anymore. Maybe they find their vlogs cringe and don't want to be on camera!
Very sad to introduce the kids to all this new family and then take them away. Tim should have got to know his biological family first and taken things slowly incase there was issues or disagreements. Rather than introducing kids then getting kids caught up in the middle of it. Because once Ella found them, Tim met the whole family within a couple of days. They even went to Ellas mums house to meet Tims biologocal mum. I cant help but think if he brought his adoptive parents along it might help them to feel included not abandoned

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Of all the years Tim & Ella are together. Tim told Ella she was welcome to search for his birth family. But she waited til they had a youtube channel to find them. Then rushed to meet them within a few days. Can't help but think it was to gain views.

And then Tim's only worry was that they might not like or accept black people.... What the hell is he on about? It was Ella who contacted them on facebook and she had her profile picture up and told them she was Tim's wife. They knew she was a black woman the minute she contacted them. They obviously didn't have an issue with race. But yet again Tim is hating on white people. It's very sad to bring race into everything including his adoption. I think he is obsessed with skin colour to be honest

Reactions: 5
Okay they want the kids to be homeschooled but do they ever attend libraries, museums, swimming pools you know EXTRA curriculum activities children do.
What about half term clubs???
damn these children are growing up so fast they won’t need ella and tim for anything as they are already so independent

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Okay they want the kids to be homeschooled but do they ever attend libraries, museums, swimming pools you know EXTRA curriculum activities children do.
damn these children are growing up so fast they won’t need ella and tim for anything as they are already so independent
Nope never.

Reactions: 1
The only educational outing I ever saw them go on was to buy the boys football boots, when Ella said it was educational to use an ATM machine. Their education consists of cooking, cleaning, how Tim & Ella make babies & relationship advice.

There is sooooo much to do in UK and these poor kids never get to anything educational or fun.

There a
The only educational outing I ever saw them go on was to buy the boys football boots, when Ella said it was educational to use an ATM machine. Their education consists of cooking, cleaning, how Tim & Ella make babies & relationship advice.

There is sooooo much to do in UK and these poor kids never get to anything educational or fun.

There are so many eduational landmarks, galleries and museums in London including science, history, transport, aircraft, maritime, army, art, fashion, sport, war, postal, zoological, museum of childhood. Not to mention Zoo's, Wembley Stadium, London Bridge, Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, London Dungeons, Shakespeares Globe all of which would give those shelteted children an amazing, fun day out but also help them understand the world and teach the so much. These things are literally on their doorstep noore than 30 mins away from their hometown but the parents chose to send them to a youtube event to watch Space Jam instead? I worry for the kids mental health and naivety when they are older.

And the nerve of Tim & Ella to preach Christianity while no longer speaking to his sister because she is a lesbian. If they were true Christians they wouldn't judge or look down on anybody

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Guys, according to Ella, Tim does a lot. So much so, that on all of the videos they have uploaded on Youtube viewers have seen it once or twice, and when it was showed it is made into a big deal like he saved England from an alien apocalypse. Also, if you decide to lay down and have a dozen children with your lazy husband it's everyone else's responsibility to help you while your husband does the bare minimum.

She didn't go into detail about all that he does... but it's a lot.

;););)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys, according to Ella, Tim does a lot. So much so, that on all of the videos they have uploaded on Youtube viewers have seen it once or twice, and when it was showed it is made into a big deal like he saved England from an alien apocalypse. Also, if you decide to lay down and have a dozen children with your lazy husband it's everyone else's responsibility to help you while your husband does the bare minimum.

She didn't go into detail about all that he does... but it's a lot.

;););)
They really do believe editing and uploading vlogs is hard work! 🥴
It’s one thing if Tim worked 12 hours shifts and Ella is at home with the kids taking care of the house also. But he is home all day and does nothing.
Even if he did the home schooling that would be something but he acts like that traditional man of the house but he’s not doing the crucial part?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Another thing! The irony of her spew about children who grow up not knowing how to do anything and having to depend on their parents in adulthood! I mean, was she throwing shade at her own husband because... seriously! lol. Not only have they depended on their own parents now they are depending on their kids to feed and clothe them. Geez.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
In the most recent vlogs it was constantly said by them both that they had alot of "work" to do and morning sickness was an inconvenience. By work i have only to presume they mean vlogging, editing and pimping out their kids for cash. This is not work, this is their choice n hobby, and the had the cheek to complain bout the NHS treatment they recieved. The poor kids are slaves, go no where, see no one. I have a 2yr old n i am not a perfect parent but i like to think by taking her out, going to dance class, do crafts, bake, visit parks etc it is an enjoyable life. My every waking hr is devoted to her yet all i see from Ella is the kids are a total inconvenience. All she does is seem permanently pissed off n doesnt enjoy motherhood at all. They never leave the house.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
In the most recent vlogs it was constantly said by them both that they had alot of "work" to do and morning sickness was an inconvenience. By work i have only to presume they mean vlogging, editing and pimping out their kids for cash. This is not work, this is their choice n hobby, and the had the cheek to complain bout the NHS treatment they recieved. The poor kids are slaves, go no where, see no one. I have a 2yr old n i am not a perfect parent but i like to think by taking her out, going to dance class, do crafts, bake, visit parks etc it is an enjoyable life. My every waking hr is devoted to her yet all i see from Ella is the kids are a total inconvenience. All she does is seem permanently pissed off n doesnt enjoy motherhood at all. They never leave the house.
It’s not even about going out it’s just being a kid
And not having to take care of your siblings. There’s a difference watching out for and looking after your younger siblings when you’re playing together and mum is busy than having to get up in the morning and run a household when there is a perfectly capable husband/dad in the house!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
They really do believe editing and uploading vlogs is hard work! 🥴
It’s one thing if Tim worked 12 hours shifts and Ella is at home with the kids taking care of the house also. But he is home all day and does nothing.
Even if he did the home schooling that would be something but he acts like that traditional man of the house but he’s not doing the crucial part?!
If Tim was a traditional man like they claim, then he would get a job to provide for his wife and kids. Not play video games all day and laze in bed. Editing videos is not hard. They have software to make it even easier!!!

Anyman I know goes to work, amd still helps his wife and kids when he gets home. And most women I know also have jobs when their kids are in school. There is no need for both of them to be unemployed at home all day and still make the kids do all the chores and babysitting

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes those things are normal baking, classe, crafts i don’t understand why heze must play with infants all day long.
Ughhhhhh they are getting on me nerves doing too much now

Reactions: 2
I have not watched all of the Grimwade's videos and a few of them I wasn't able to get through the whole thing, so maybe I missed something. When have the children been well-mannered and well-behaved in a setting that is not a staged interview in their dining room? I've read a ton of comments claiming that to be true under their videos, but then I try to remember when we've actually seen the children interact with people outside of their family. To me, they behave like any other children who know they have a camera on them and aren't being encouraged to act 'sassy' or whatever. The children do roll their eyes. The children do make displeased faces. Rue and Hezzie constantly kick balls in the house -- like in this recent video Rue hit two or three of his sisters in the head with his ball (and the camera). He said sorry each time but kept kicking the ball to ding another sister in the head. Hezzie kicks balls out in public.

Like, I use to watch a lot of family channels before I realized it's just parents exploiting their children for money, and I have to say... the children aren't so different from others. But the ones with plainly rude kids caught on camera (Rush fam), I'm sure with a bit of good editing, they could make their little demons sweet little gumdrops too.

I don't understand what people are getting at. Can someone explain it to me, please? Is it Americans being taken by the kid's cute little British accents??

Reactions: 2
I have not watched all of the Grimwade's videos and a few of them I wasn't able to get through the whole thing, so maybe I missed something. When have the children been well-mannered and well-behaved in a setting that is not a staged interview in their dining room? I've read a ton of comments claiming that to be true under their videos, but then I try to remember when we've actually seen the children interact with people outside of their family. To me, they behave like any other children who know they have a camera on them and aren't being encouraged to act 'sassy' or whatever. The children do roll their eyes. The children do make displeased faces. Rue and Hezzie constantly kick balls in the house -- like in this recent video Rue hit two or three of his sisters in the head with his ball (and the camera). He said sorry each time but kept kicking the ball to ding another sister in the head. Hezzie kicks balls out in public.

Like, I use to watch a lot of family channels before I realized it's just parents exploiting their children for money, and I have to say... the children aren't so different from others. But the ones with plainly rude kids caught on camera (Rush fam), I'm sure with a bit of good editing, they could make their little demons sweet little gumdrops too.

I don't understand what people are getting at. Can someone explain it to me, please? Is it Americans being taken by the kid's cute little British accents??
Very good point. The children are well behaved when spoken to in an interview setting. But a number of people on youtube have commented that the girls hit & shove each other in the background of multiple videos. And Ella has referenced the girls being jealous of each other a few times and leaving each other out of games. Again good point because when we have seen the kids in public they have no manners and the behaviour is not good. I know most people in England would never allow their kids to scream in stores or kick a ball around a store.

In the last 8 videos .... 7 have been about the pregnancy & morning sickness. The other was a paid advert

Reactions: 6
The latest video was shocking. The kids were running around screaming at the top of their lungs and Tim didn't even tell them to stop when Ella was trying to speak. He actually encouraged it and started swinging the screaming baby in Ella's face.

The way he told Hosanna put the water bottle on the table was rude. I bet thats how he speaks to them off camera.

He literally arrived home. Didnt even bother to help Ellas mum in the livingroom when she was cleaning the pile of mess & laundry. He sat down playing with the dog. He didnt even say hello to Ellas mother.

How can an unemployed man sit on a floor playing with a dog when his elderly mother in law is doing housework.

Hosanna clearly wasn't happy about doing the housework as she have a dig about tidying up after people.

Why don't the kids ever leave the house. The weather in Uk has been amazing lately and thre videos ate about week or 2 old when posted so those kids should have been playing in the garden getting fresh air

They never even bother to dress Houston. Her hair is always a mess, shes either in a vest or pjs.

Ella spent the whole video trying to justify Tim being lazy, the kids doing all the housework and constantly relyon others....

Reactions: 11

It's because the boys are going to be famous footballers dont you know!? lol

• Haha
They had the nerve to put Ella in that documentary about Black maternal disparity just because Rochelle was hosting. Ella had nothing of note to add compared to the other women sharing their stories - she just went on for more clout.
Ella didn’t even have anything meaningful to say except she was angry about the treatment and experiences that many black women faced when pregnant. Rochelle deffo just used her as a prop and Ella was up for it. There was a massive thing on Instagram with another black influencer claiming she was supposed to host it and had actually experienced a very traumatic birth. It’s annoying when these things happen and the stories are not good well.

And i hope the kids careers take off because they are absolutely screwed when it comes to getting into college or getting good jobs because they have zero schooling or education behind them
it’s so weird that Ella and Tim are banking in their kids being performance essentially. A lot of YouTuber/influencers have realised that this type of work won’t be around forever so invest in properties and start up side hustles. Patricia Bright had a whole property portfolio. Footballers are encouraged to take up educational programmes now alongside their training nowadays and I’m sure even at youth academy levels they posh this also.

I think Ella and Tim’s lack education is filtering down to the children and what they don’t realise it how important it is to have education as a back up. There are plenty of people without GCSEs and degrees and that are successful but there are also loads who aren’t and are struggling. I can’t remember which vlog it was but they made comments about how teachers can’t adapt to help all children and that they could do a better job. Not all teachers are great but Ella and Tim clearly don’t home school properly they all do the same work. I honestly think Harper could really excel in education there are so many vlogs in the past where’s she’s reading a book quietly, however in more recent times she’s posing to get some attention from the camera.

I also think they are homeschooled because it's easier for the kids to go to auditions if they didn't have things like school in the way. Did Tim's parents buy the house for them? If so, that explains why they're not eager to move. They would have to spend their own money.
It’s mad that they’re basically banking off their kids and I wonder if they let the children keep the like you from the work? I doubt it though with all the designer clothes and new BMW Tim and Ella have brought.

• Heart
Ella didn’t even have anything meaningful to say except she was angry about the treatment and experiences that many black women faced when pregnant. Rochelle deffo just used her as a prop and Ella was up for it. There was a massive thing on Instagram with another black influencer claiming she was supposed to host it and had actually experienced a very traumatic birth. It’s annoying when these things happen and the stories are not good well.

it’s so weird that Ella and Tim are banking in their kids being performance essentially. A lot of YouTuber/influencers have realised that this type of work won’t be around forever so invest in properties and start up side hustles. Patricia Bright had a whole property portfolio. Footballers are encouraged to take up educational programmes now alongside their training nowadays and I’m sure even at youth academy levels they posh this also.

I think Ella and Tim’s lack education is filtering down to the children and what they don’t realise it how important it is to have education as a back up. There are plenty of people without GCSEs and degrees and that are successful but there are also loads who aren’t and are struggling. I can’t remember which vlog it was but they made comments about how teachers can’t adapt to help all children and that they could do a better job. Not all teachers are great but Ella and Tim clearly don’t home school properly they all do the same work. I honestly think Harper could really excel in education there are so many vlogs in the past where’s she’s reading a book quietly, however in more recent times she’s posing to get some attention from the camera.

It’s mad that they’re basically banking off their kids and I wonder if they let the children keep the like you from the work? I doubt it though with all the designer clothes and new BMW Tim and Ella have brought.
What if the kids decide they don't even want to be famous footballers and actors. They might be sick of cameras by the time their teens or adults and decide their passion is nursing, law or teaching. But that wont happen while their being deprived of their education. When people started commenting about the lack of education, Ella said they got Heze a turor but she's never been mentioned since. If they want to homeschool they should have a seperate tutor per age group.

I didnt see Ella on Rochelles show but Im not sure why she is complaining about the treatment black women face when pregnant because she said in videos she never experienced racism as a black woman in UK.

What if the kids decide they don't even want to be famous footballers and actors. They might be sick of cameras by the time their teens or adults and decide their passion is nursing, law or teaching. But that wont happen while their being deprived of their education. When people started commenting about the lack of education, Ella said they got Heze a turor but she's never been mentioned since. If they want to homeschool they should have a seperate tutor per age group.

I didnt see Ella on Rochelles show but Im not sure why she is complaining about the treatment black women face when pregnant because she said in videos she never experienced racism as a black woman in UK.
She didn’t say anything ok the black maternity programme. tbh I wondered why she was on! I thought with 6 kids she would have some insight but no, more fool me 🥴

Reactions: 3
She didn’t say anything ok the black maternity programme. tbh I wondered why she was on! I thought with 6 kids she would have some insight but no, more fool me 🥴
Just an excuse to get on TV and let people know her cousin is married to Rochelle Humes I presume

Just an excuse to get on TV and let people know her cousin is married to Rochelle Humes I presume
And also to get more tv work for her cash cows... I mean kids...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.