The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t say anything ok the black maternity programme. tbh I wondered why she was on! I thought with 6 kids she would have some insight but no, more fool me 🥴
It's the same way they "spontaneously bumped into" Sam Faires at Lakeside and started talking to her about the benefits of home schooling.
The whole thing was set up by a PR company and because they have little integrity and just want more exposure, they were happy to take what they could get from it.
I always feel hesitant about family vlogs because it seems people end up selling their kids or they become conceited.
With them, they've done both. If they're not preaching, they're pushing the kids.
You can tell they've struggled to find a niche for each kid. Halle and Harper are the pretty actresses/models, they boys have football and now they want Hosanna to be a dancer. Because being a little mummy isn't going to make her (them) any money.

Reactions: 4
It's the same way they "spontaneously bumped into" Sam Faires at Lakeside and started talking to her about the benefits of home schooling.
The whole thing was set up by a PR company and because they have little integrity and just want more exposure, they were happy to take what they could get from it.
I always feel hesitant about family vlogs because it seems people end up selling their kids or they become conceited.
With them, they've done both. If they're not preaching, they're pushing the kids.
You can tell they've struggled to find a niche for each kid. Halle and Harper are the pretty actresses/models, they boys have football and now they want Hosanna to be a dancer. Because being a little mummy isn't going to make her (them) any money.
They keep referring to Houston as havin a pair.lings and made several referneces to her being a singer and hence the name Houston... as in Whitney. So possibly hoping Houston will be the singer of the family.

I cant help but notice they have a piano gathering dust in the corner that none of them use. It's basically a shelf for Heze's football trophies. It would make sense to give the kids a few piano lessons or else get rid of it because they can't even keep the dining room table up during the day because theres no room.

And it's always talk about Heze's football. Reu can't attent summer camp because Heze has football. And Ella couldn't even be bothered to say exactly what class the girls were starting. She just brushed it off

They keep referring to Houston as havin a pair.lings and made several referneces to her being a singer and hence the name Houston... as in Whitney. So possibly hoping Houston will be the singer of the family.

I cant help but notice they have a piano gathering dust in the corner that none of them use. It's basically a shelf for Heze's football trophies. It would make sense to give the kids a few piano lessons or else get rid of it because they can't even keep the dining room table up during the day because theres no room.

And it's always talk about Heze's football. Reu can't attent summer camp because Heze has football. And Ella couldn't even be bothered to say exactly what class the girls were starting. She just brushed it off

Sorry.... typo... they reffer to Houston as having a pair of lungs constantly

Reactions: 3

so they’ve read the comments and done this”vlog” (my ears are bleeding) 🤦🏾‍♀️ Ella hasn’t read them properly cos she seems to think people have an issue with kids doing housework etc. NO ELLA, it’s about putting the full responsibility on a 9 year olds shoulders when there is a perfectly capable adult in the home to take the load! That adult thought it was perfectly fine to leave a 9 year old in charge of a 7,5 and 1 year old whilst he had an essential haircut after already leaving her for football practice 🥴

Also she kept saying Tim does a lot, he does a lot but not actually saying what “a lot” is?! 🤷🏾‍♀️
I do think the negative truthful comments have rattled her even tho she tried to laugh it off and carefully choose the correct word to describe how she felt. Was Tim in the background swinging Houston around to show “he does stuff” 😂 so strange 🤔

and the comments 🤡 if we only see 20-30 mins of 24 hours you also cannot come to the conclusion they are so great and fantastic if we can’t come to our negative truthful conclusions.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does she put on this tired face all the time? It’s jarring

so they’ve read the comments and done this”vlog” (my ears are bleeding) 🤦🏾‍♀️ Ella hasn’t read them properly cos she seems to think people have an issue with kids doing housework etc. NO ELLA, it’s about putting the full responsibility on a 9 year olds shoulders when there is a perfectly capable adult in the home to take the load! That adult thought it was perfectly fine to leave a 9 year old in charge of a 7,5 and 1 year old whilst he had an essential haircut after already leaving her for football practice 🥴

Also she kept saying Tim does a lot, he does a lot but not actually saying what “a lot” is?! 🤷🏾‍♀️
I do think the negative truthful comments have rattled her even tho she tried to laugh it off and carefully choose the correct word to describe how she felt. Was Tim in the background swinging Houston around to show “he does stuff” 😂 so strange 🤔

and the comments 🤡 if we only see 20-30 mins of 24 hours you also cannot come to the conclusion they are so great and fantastic if we can’t come to our negative truthful conclusions.
She says it’s very hard. Stop having kids. Should of thought about this after 5.. they clearly can’t cope. If they let the kids be kids and them actually parent they will opulent know what hit them. Yeah I understand they can help out but the load of chores they’re given. I bet they wake up literally expecting and wondering what will I have to do today. Let kids be kids ! They’re on their own planet that family. It’s been them and only them for donkeys years No other interaction. It can’t be healthy. The boys will grow up expecting the wives/partners to do everything

She needs to give her mum a break ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Exactly Nobody said there was an issue with kids helping out. But the kids are made do everything all the time and constantly made look after babies. It's not the kids responsibility to do change nappies, do bath time, dressing siblings, clean, make breakfast, lunch, dinner, tend to crying babies... thats the parents job. And those little girls have to do those jobs everyday.

Ella's speech about kids turning 16 or 18 and not having a clue about making decisions or responsibility because they have been kept as kids...... that was just a rubbish excuse to justify the fact those kids are being made to do everything. She doesn't seem to realise her kids will be the ones who suffer at that age because they are so isolated and sheltered, the real world is goint to be so unpleasant for them.

And Ella saying when you can't cope or manage its normal to get the kids or fanily & friends to help..... sorry but if your struggling stop having more kids and putting extra pressure on everyone else to pick up the pieces. Their so selfish

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly Nobody said there was an issue with kids helping out. But the kids are made do everything all the time and constantly made look after babies. It's not the kids responsibility to do change nappies, do bath time, dressing siblings, clean, make breakfast, lunch, dinner, tend to crying babies... thats the parents job. And those little girls have to do those jobs everyday.

Ella's speech about kids turning 16 or 18 and not having a clue about making decisions or responsibility because they have been kept as kids...... that was just a rubbish excuse to justify the fact those kids are being made to do everything. She doesn't seem to realise her kids will be the ones who suffer at that age because they are so isolated and sheltered, the real world is goint to be so unpleasant for them.

And Ella saying when you can't cope or manage its normal to get the kids or fanily & friends to help..... sorry but if your struggling stop having more kids and putting extra pressure on everyone else to pick up the pieces. Their so selfish
Yes exactly, there is a difference between teaching kids how to cook, clean and take care of home etc and them just taking responsibility for everything cos the parents can’t/won’t. It’s not one extreme or the other?! Yes 9 is a good age to give responsibility but more of giving a hand, learning experiencing not running the whole show!
Also it’s not well rounded cos they don’t even do dance/gymnastics clubs and it’s only one gender that is expected to “help” out.

• Sad
Yes exactly, there is a difference between teaching kids how to cook, clean and take care of home etc and them just taking responsibility for everything cos the parents can’t/won’t. It’s not one extreme or the other?! Yes 9 is a good age to give responsibility but more of giving a hand, learning experiencing not running the whole show!
Also it’s not well rounded cos they don’t even do dance/gymnastics clubs and it’s only one gender that is expected to “help” out.
God forbid there was an accident in the home with one of the kids. What would social services do or say when they realised a 9 year old was in charge of all those kids and babies.

Yes, Ellas rant about kids not being mature. I wasn't forced to be a slave as a kid and I was very mature. Her ridiculous statements made no sense. How is Hosanna doing all the kids hair, constantly being made to look after a crying baby while parents sit on the floor playing with a dog going to mature her at 16??
Im sorry but Ella is not the first woman to have morning sickness. I had really bad morning sickness. I still had to get up early, get ready for work, get the kids ready for school, collect them, take them to after school activities, get dinner ready, clean the house, and when my man got home from working hard he did the night tidying and bed time routine with the kids and made their lunches for the next day. But Ella still made time to go to a party the other day. Not once did my kids ever have to clean, cook & babysit. They have their own little age appropriate chores like putting their toys away, making their bed and put their dishes in the sink. I would be embarrassed to ask friends & family to come in & clean my house while i popped ouy 7 kids unemployed

Did you see their sponsored trip to Legoland theme park ... Heze took that damn football with him. The parents are a joke at this point
Who thinks it normal to bring a football to a theme park. Its madness

• Heart
I have not watched all of the Grimwade's videos and a few of them I wasn't able to get through the whole thing, so maybe I missed something. When have the children been well-mannered and well-behaved in a setting that is not a staged interview in their dining room? I've read a ton of comments claiming that to be true under their videos, but then I try to remember when we've actually seen the children interact with people outside of their family. To me, they behave like any other children who know they have a camera on them and aren't being encouraged to act 'sassy' or whatever. The children do roll their eyes. The children do make displeased faces. Rue and Hezzie constantly kick balls in the house -- like in this recent video Rue hit two or three of his sisters in the head with his ball (and the camera). He said sorry each time but kept kicking the ball to ding another sister in the head. Hezzie kicks balls out in public.

Like, I use to watch a lot of family channels before I realized it's just parents exploiting their children for money, and I have to say... the children aren't so different from others. But the ones with plainly rude kids caught on camera (Rush fam), I'm sure with a bit of good editing, they could make their little demons sweet little gumdrops too.

I don't understand what people are getting at. Can someone explain it to me, please? Is it Americans being taken by the kid's cute little British accents??
Yeah i’ve seen Hosanna and Halle leave out Hosanna loads they defo are mean to her probably push her about

Reactions: 3
God forbid there was an accident in the home with one of the kids. What would social services do or say when they realised a 9 year old was in charge of all those kids and babies.

Yes, Ellas rant about kids not being mature. I wasn't forced to be a slave as a kid and I was very mature. Her ridiculous statements made no sense. How is Hosanna doing all the kids hair, constantly being made to look after a crying baby while parents sit on the floor playing with a dog going to mature her at 16??
Im sorry but Ella is not the first woman to have morning sickness. I had really bad morning sickness. I still had to get up early, get ready for work, get the kids ready for school, collect them, take them to after school activities, get dinner ready, clean the house, and when my man got home from working hard he did the night tidying and bed time routine with the kids and made their lunches for the next day. But Ella still made time to go to a party the other day. Not once did my kids ever have to clean, cook & babysit. They have their own little age appropriate chores like putting their toys away, making their bed and put their dishes in the sink. I would be embarrassed to ask friends & family to come in & clean my house while i popped ouy 7 kids unemployed

Did you see their sponsored trip to Legoland theme park ... Heze took that damn football with him. The parents are a joke at this point
Who thinks it normal to bring a football to a theme park. Its madness
None of it makes sense and all of it is extremely odd. The people in the comments eat it up though. What is up with Hezzie and that ball, its super weird for a kid his age. I don't see preteen boys who want to be basketball players bouncing a basketball all day long and indoors. lol. Super strange. Is it a football thing?

Reactions: 6
None of it makes sense and all of it is extremely odd. The people in the comments eat it up though. What is up with Hezzie and that ball, its super weird for a kid his age. I don't see preteen boys who want to be basketball players bouncing a basketball all day long and indoors. lol. Super strange. Is it a football thing?
Did you see how rue lobbed the ball directly at the camera. It’s chaos. Tim and Ella convince each other so much. Perfect Match. They way they enable each other makes me sick. Do you think she reads here? I’m new to this thread

Reactions: 8
Did you see how rue lobbed the ball directly at the camera. It’s chaos. Tim and Ella convince each other so much. Perfect Match. They way they enable each other makes me sick. Do you think she reads here? I’m new to this thread
I don't know, I'm new here too. I did see how he kicked the ball into the camera, then he kicked it again and it hit Harper on the head, and then he kicked it again and it hit Hallie on the head. :LOL: The girls looked so annoyed but didn't say a word or they didn't show if they did anyway. lol.

• Haha
Football is big in England but I've never seen anyone allow their kids bring, let alone kick a ball in stores, supermarkets, cinema, public transport, acting auditions, theme parks. It's very strange. It's definitely not a British or football thing. I thinks it's just bad parenting and lack of manners

I definitely think she reads this. Because this site was mentioned in the comments of their video and people were calling Tim out for being lazy and how they make the girls do everything. Then in the next video, Ella was calling everybody out saying how great Tim is & that the kids have to do everything so they aren't immature at 18 basically

[/QUOTE]
I definitely think she reads this. Because this site was mentioned in the comments of their video and people were calling Tim out for being lazy and how they make the girls do everything. Then in the next video, Ella was calling everybody out saying how great Tim is & that the kids have to do everything so they aren't immature at 18 basically
[/QUOTE]
I hated the way she harped on about how she was shocked at how people at her college seemed immature and that they struggled to do things for themselves. It came off really stuck up in my opinion like she thought she was better because she had been given responsibilities from an early age. I think you should enjoy your childhood but also have be given opportunities to sure mutueity at the appropriate times. Not a 9 year old cooking for her whole family whilst her dad goes for a kick about.

I think she does read here and the comments on the videos too. Her demeanour in the last few vlogs has been really pissy I know she struggling with the morning sickness.

Does anybody else think their content and video editing is really weak? Like they should post once a week and actually make it feel like the vlogs have structure surely that would be better than the 20 min nonsense they put out. If Tim works so hard why aren’t their any edit effects or transitions in their vlogs?

• Haha
Does anybody else think their content and video editing is really weak? Like they should post once a week and actually make it feel like the vlogs have structure surely that would be better than the 20 min nonsense they put out. If Tim works so hard why aren’t there any edit effects or transitions in their vlogs?
Their edits are the bare minimum, just cutting out parts they don't want subscribers to see. They talk, complain, preach, and brag the whole 20 min. A random scream from Houston here, a random 'mature' thought from one of the kids there. Oh, and of course the dash of Rue being cute thrown in somewhere -- maybe.

• Heart
Their edits are the bare minimum, just cutting out parts they don't want subscribers to see. They talk, complain, preach, and brag the whole 20 min. A random scream from Houston here, a random 'mature' thought from one of the kids there. Oh, and of course the dash of Rue being cute thrown in somewhere -- maybe.
Don’t forget the cringy YA HEARD MEEE! 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
I don't know, I'm new here too. I did see how he kicked the ball into the camera, then he kicked it again and it hit Harper on the head, and then he kicked it again and it hit Hallie on the head. :LOL: The girls looked so annoyed but didn't say a word or they didn't show if they did anyway. lol.
Tryna take them out 1by 1 cos he knows it’s a mad house😂

• Haha
Rue is precious. Great personality and highly intelligent. He is really funny & independent but he's starting to chant the parents quotes etc lately.

Don’t forget the cringy YA HEARD MEEE! 😂😂😂
Who could forget it, when the worlds greatest Jamaican Rastafarian Mr. Patois Tim keeps bellowing it like a cow in every video

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They have a segment on a kids tv show called Going green with the Grimwades... even in the theme song while picking up litter, Heze has the ball.... its obsessive and unhealthy

Can you imagine any person going to an acting or any regular type of job and beinging your hobby.... like hey, I'm here for the job interview of a chef, but Im just going to bring my art easel and paint along, if you need me to cook, I need to hold my paints at the same time. And Ella has the nerve to talk about well behaved and mature kids

They have a segment on a kids tv show called Going green with the Grimwades... even in the theme song while picking up litter, Heze has the ball.... its obsessive and unhealthy

Can you imagine any person going to an acting or any regular type of job and beinging your hobby.... like hey, I'm here for the job interview of a chef, but Im just going to bring my art easel and paint along, if you need me to cook, I need to hold my paints at the same time. And Ella has the nerve to talk about well behaved and mature kids
Do they still do the tv show??

Reactions: 1
Do they still do the tv show??
I don't think so. I think they did a few episodes. Its a segment on a kids show called Milkshake. I don't think they were very popular on it and haven't mentioned it since. The only reason Tim & Ella have a following is because Ellas cousin Marvin Humes, auditioned for Xfactor years ago and got a part in the short-lived band JLS. He then married Rochelle Humes who was in the band The Saturdays. Then Marvin went on to do radio and Rochelle got a tv presenting job, so they opened doors at that time for Tim to do his Christian Rap thing by name E-Tizz with Ella as his backing singer. But nobody in England even heard of him. He didn't release music in the charts or have a record deal. He just got access to a studio through Marvin Humes. And just put his music videos on his social media. Then they got Rochelle and Marvin to share the Grimwade channel on their insta's so thats how Tim & Ella gained followers because Marvin & Rochelle asked people to follow them. Now their acting like their popstars and actors. They literally got Rochelle to put the kids in contact with agencies for acting etc. They have even been reaching out to the McClures in America

By no means are Marvin & Rochelle huge superstars in England. Kinds D-Listers that got their fame through a relaity talent show. They aren't hugely popular over here. I would compare them to somebody who was in xfactor in US that you wouldn't remember well or somebody in a tv show that isn't popular, not even the main character, just a cast member

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.