The Grimwade Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Tim says we are just so bored, as you guys know we are such an active family and we cant do anything now just stuck at home. Forgive me if i am wrong but how is that different to their normal day, they are home 24/7 with kids fighting for attention kicking a ball inside rather than outside n Tim n Ella sat moaning or delegating parent duties to kids. So how is this different. Looks like a normal vlog to me with extra moaning. X

• Heart
Reactions: 12
To protect their older parents, themselves the children also Ella's sister who is vulnerable they should have had the vaccine by Now! Has this been mentioned? I donr watch them all the time. I may have missed it.
I havent heard them.mention a vaccine. And during covid they have been to lots of parties, funerals, gatherings, auditions, hotels, events, barbers, sports, and had lots of people in & out of their house like hairdressers, nail technicians, cleaners, friends, family. They also travelled miles away to collect a dog. They always take their masks off in shopping centres and pull them down to speak while letting the kids run all over the place so I'm not surprised they caught it. And those are literally just the things we've seen and been told by them. So god knows what else they have been up to.

Sending Halle & Heze to another house after they have been exposed to the virus is another reason Ella & Tim shouldn't be homeschooling the kids. Their lack of knowledge, common sense and logic is awful

Are we sure they have covid? It was just something about the smirks Hosanna kept sending her mom (the kids couldn't keep their faces straight really) and the way Ella tried to stop Rue when he jumped up to play with Houston. Like he was supposed to be laying down pretending to be sick like the other two. Also, what did Rue say? He has a cough or something about his throat and it makes his stomach hurt? It was a short video but not one of six of them let off a cough during it. Not unusual, of course. Lol. I actually didn't cough a whole lot when I had Covid myself, but I did cough.

I just find myself not really believing anything this family says, especially when it's something that could make a storyline for their Youtube or has convenient components to it like Hezzie who has football camp being one of the two who didn't come down with it. Also, her parents, who were clearly in her home leading up to their positive covid test. It wasn't like they were wearing masks in their home, or they were around each other for less than 10 mins. I work in the public and with the public, I didn't catch Covid for a very long time by wearing my mask and using sanitizer and hand washing. The one day I decide to go to the movies and not sanitize my hands before eating popcorn I catch covid. :LOL:

I'm no expert on covid clearly, but I highly doubt Ella's mother, unless she had the vaccine, escaped without catching it after spending so much time with them.

That's just my conspiracy theory. (y)🤷‍♀️
I really don't believe the kids are sick. Hosanna literally jumped in the camera dancing, posing & smiling. And Tim told her to get away, as if to hide the fact shes actually healthy & well... Next thing she's acting ill under a blanket.... Harper was happy just bored... Houston was dancing....

Reu's only complaint was the pancake Made him sick..... not surprised when Houston was probably forced to make it for him.

Tim looked hungover.... Ella just looked like she has since we found out she's pregnant and still has her false eyelash flapping about she didn't stick it on properly...

Where I’m located in the US, if a parent rests positive, the kid can still go to school in-person. Now because of this, the school where I work at has three cases all in one week in the same classroom.
Over here, when somebody tests positive, rbeir whole household has to isolate together and not mix with others

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I really don't believe the kids are sick. Hosanna literally jumped in the camera dancing, posing & smiling. And Tim told her to get away, as if to hide the fact shes actually healthy & well... Next thing she's acting ill under a blanket.... Harper was happy just bored... Houston was dancing....

Reu's only complaint was the pancake Made him sick..... not surprised when Houston was probably forced to make it for him.

Tim looked hungover.... Ella just looked like she has since we found out she's pregnant and still has her false eyelash flapping about she didn't stick it on properly...
Oh, a pancake made him sick? :LOL: That's funny, Houston made it for him. But yeah, I don't think the kids were sick either. It's just really convenient that Hezzie was one of the two who wasn't sick... so he can still go to football camp. I wouldn't be surprised if Hallie didn't have some sort of job or something to do.

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who noticed Ellas painful bra strap marks.... she needs to get a fitting because they make her shoulders look like camel humps

Am I the only one who noticed Ellas painful bra strap marks.... she needs to get a fitting because they make her shoulders look like camel humps
I've noticed that in a few videos. The stuff she wears is often ill fitting.
The title of that video 🙄. Is every video going to have "Baby #7" tacked onto it?
I'm not even going to lie, I've thought several times about contacting the local authority about their lack of home education. They're are ruining their kids. So selfish the two of them.

Reactions: 9
Also maybe if Ella took those ridiculous eyelashes off she might able to hold her eyes open. X

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This family is so weird to me. What is up with the oldest daughter acting so perfect all the time? The mom looks completely miserable all the time, too! I would never have that many kids if I get that sick during pregnancies.

I will say that the mom and children are beautiful though.

Reactions: 5
This family is so weird to me. What is up with the oldest daughter acting so perfect all the time? The mom looks completely miserable all the time, too! I would never have that many kids if I get that sick during pregnancies.

I will say that the mom and children are beautiful though.
Yea, the eldest daughter is really attention seeking, always wants to be in the camera shot. Whoever is speaking to the camera, she follows them and starts hugging and rubbing them. It's so fake and annoying. Always trying her best to come across as perfect and sweet. But then the parents let her dance & pull aces like a .... i wont event say the word.

Then Heze, the oldest boy. Very fake too. Just spews out what he think his parents want to hear. No manners in public. Doesnt lift a finger. And completely jealous of his little siblings. They won a game and he was so annoyed and jealous over it.

The oldest two are not likable at all

None of them have Covid.. she’s having a rough pregnancy again and they’re just using this to get rid of the puppy. He’ll be gone by September I’m sure of it
Ella told Reu to sit back down and He did the same with Hoesanna

None of them have Covid.. she’s having a rough pregnancy again and they’re just using this to get rid of the puppy. He’ll be gone by September I’m sure of it
Ella told Reu to sit back down and He did the same with Hoesanna
Yeah, they were like it's really hard with astro, and I'm like how?? They were complaining about having to take care of him and I don't understand.

No idea but she could do with scaffolding to hold them up. X
Is she really having a rough pregnancy because she attended a party before going to the hospital. I think its just a storyline for views.

If you remember in the video she found out she was pregnant.... she was happy, bubbly & chatty, and then when she took the test and it showed positive, all of a sudden she was suffering from pregnancy related saliva issues. So fake

Is she really having a rough pregnancy because she attended a party before going to the hospital. I think its just a storyline for views.

If you remember in the video she found out she was pregnant.... she was happy, bubbly & chatty, and then when she took the test and it showed positive, all of a sudden she was suffering from pregnancy related saliva issues. So fake
I think they lie about a lot of things for content, honestly. It's kind of sick and scary that they have all these people sending them prayers and well wishes for things they made up or are exaggerating.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, they were like it's really hard with astro, and I'm like how?? They were complaining about having to take care of him and I don't understand.
They got dogs before that they weren't capable of looking after. Very cruel if they dump this dog too like the others. And its terrible to bring a dog into a tiny, cramped house with no room a million kids. Especially when they never leave the house or use the garden. They dont even appear to have a proper dog bed or dog items. I doubt they will bother to train or stimulate the dog. They wont have him for long

I've noticed that in a few videos. The stuff she wears is often ill fitting.
The title of that video 🙄. Is every video going to have "Baby #7" tacked onto it?
I'm not even going to lie, I've thought several times about contacting the local authority about their lack of home education. They're are ruining their kids. So selfish the two of them.
I dont blame you if you do because those children would thrive in school. They are missing out on so much education, knowledge and social interaction

• Angry
  • Wow
They got dogs before that they weren't capable of looking after. Very cruel if they dump this dog too like the others. And its terrible to bring a dog into a tiny, cramped house with no room a million kids. Especially when they never leave the house or use the garden. They dont even appear to have a proper dog bed or dog items. I doubt they will bother to train or stimulate the dog. They wont have him for long

I dont blame you if you do because those children would thrive in school. They are missing out on so much education, knowledge and social interaction
They had dogs previously?!? They need reporting to RSPCA

Reactions: 2
Remember the time Ella said Hosanna was invited to a job Halle had got, only for when they had gotten there for her to say no one knew Hosanns was coming?? And the poor girl was forced to dance along in the back or something in hopes of getting the director's attention??

• Sad
Remember the time Ella said Hosanna was invited to a job Halle had got, only for when they had gotten there for her to say no one knew Hosanns was coming?? And the poor girl was forced to dance along in the back or something in hopes of getting the director's attention??
To be honest they shouldn't have brought Hosanna to that audition during covid. There was no need for extra people to turn up unexpected especially with restrictions and lockdowns UK. They were just hoping she would get a part so Tim & Ella could keep the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.