Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teddybear101

Did I just hear what I think I heard on their most recent video at 2 minutes something?!
Thought it was supposed be a family channel.

Reactions: 2

LittleDuckling

I totally agree with all of you, it's like there all little puppets. I day in our life video would be great, no acting, no script just a family being a family.

Chez300

VIP Member
I just discovered the YT channel and watched the early videos. Then came here.
I was trying to work out how old Ella was when the met and first slept together cos they didn’t mention years or ages and it made me suspicious. Is Tim older than Ella?

sassylash

VIP Member
It’s already bad enough that Hosanna thinks she’s a big woman😂
Where is she ever gonna find a man? No school, if they go to the shops it’s together, poor thing. How are they going to learn about LIFE LESSONS whilst being locked up together

I low-key think that’s why their content is boring if you think about it. There content is like going to church during the sermon the first bit your locked into then you just zone out. Tim just gives be wanna youth pastor vibes.
You said it, but i’ve been thinking it 🙈

Gomo

Chatty Member
I just realized who Tim is trying to be like! Tray from the Rush Fam. Didn't they say they idolize that family or something?? They want to be as successful as them. They need to take a page out of the Rush fam's book and move (not as many times as that family does but still...) Lol. I remember the time they tried to pull a prank and their fans turned rabid on them. Honestly, lol, their fans might be the reason they don't really have any interesting content.

Dori82

Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!!!!! My suggestions. Can't wait to hear you guys funny ideas

1. Dim & Elladerberry obsessed with fame, dont bother watching they think their viewers are lame

2.The boys are favoured, the girls are slaves. Nobody can read & they all misbehave
I love Nunber 2

• Heart

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
Why are the oldest girls preparing breakfast and lunch? I don't understand that at all. I think its great to teach children to prepare food and cook but it shouldn't be the girls responsibility to make meals. They are children, there parents should be doing that for them!

I forget how young these children are. Hosanna is 9 and Halle is only 7!
Hosanna could easily pass at 12-13

Olivemaks

VIP Member
They got dogs before that they weren't capable of looking after. Very cruel if they dump this dog too like the others. And its terrible to bring a dog into a tiny, cramped house with no room a million kids. Especially when they never leave the house or use the garden. They dont even appear to have a proper dog bed or dog items. I doubt they will bother to train or stimulate the dog. They wont have him for long

I dont blame you if you do because those children would thrive in school. They are missing out on so much education, knowledge and social interaction
They had dogs previously?!? They need reporting to RSPCA

Fashion33

Ohhhh iam glad to have found this! and i will enjoy having a read and finding out more. I only know them due to them being on Milkshake, and the mum and dad seriously cant sing/rap!!
What was the milkshake show like? I remember seeing they posted a vlog about getting the deal with milkshake to work on a show but they didn’t say much about it afterwards.

sassylash

VIP Member
In the most recent vlogs it was constantly said by them both that they had alot of "work" to do and morning sickness was an inconvenience. By work i have only to presume they mean vlogging, editing and pimping out their kids for cash. This is not work, this is their choice n hobby, and the had the cheek to complain bout the NHS treatment they recieved. The poor kids are slaves, go no where, see no one. I have a 2yr old n i am not a perfect parent but i like to think by taking her out, going to dance class, do crafts, bake, visit parks etc it is an enjoyable life. My every waking hr is devoted to her yet all i see from Ella is the kids are a total inconvenience. All she does is seem permanently pissed off n doesnt enjoy motherhood at all. They never leave the house.
Yes those things are normal baking, classe, crafts i don’t understand why heze must play with infants all day long.
Ughhhhhh they are getting on me nerves doing too much now

deftones34

Literally! I had the worse pregnancy ever, lost one of my babies in the pregnancy and had the sever hyperemesis, not to mention having soo many complications. I don’t once remember complaining or begging for sympathy.. I just got on with it and rid out the pregnancy to then have a complicated birth and being put to sleep to have a c section and this was my first time being pregnant. So why after 6 kids you are still complaining about being pregnant. There was no way she was due to have her tubes tied 😭😭😂😂😂
Did any medication work for your hyperemesis at all?

Gomo

Chatty Member
I have not watched all of the Grimwade's videos and a few of them I wasn't able to get through the whole thing, so maybe I missed something. When have the children been well-mannered and well-behaved in a setting that is not a staged interview in their dining room? I've read a ton of comments claiming that to be true under their videos, but then I try to remember when we've actually seen the children interact with people outside of their family. To me, they behave like any other children who know they have a camera on them and aren't being encouraged to act 'sassy' or whatever. The children do roll their eyes. The children do make displeased faces. Rue and Hezzie constantly kick balls in the house -- like in this recent video Rue hit two or three of his sisters in the head with his ball (and the camera). He said sorry each time but kept kicking the ball to ding another sister in the head. Hezzie kicks balls out in public.

Like, I use to watch a lot of family channels before I realized it's just parents exploiting their children for money, and I have to say... the children aren't so different from others. But the ones with plainly rude kids caught on camera (Rush fam), I'm sure with a bit of good editing, they could make their little demons sweet little gumdrops too.

I don't understand what people are getting at. Can someone explain it to me, please? Is it Americans being taken by the kid's cute little British accents??

Vixki hatherley

They spoke about this in the first vlog they did. It took them 5 years before they even agreed Ella could be with him as they didn’t want him for her. I’d imagine they probably still don’t like him very much
Ah right I haven't watched them all ive looked back at some older videos but pretty new to the family.no they don't appear to give off the impression they don't like him (bet Ella wished she had listened to them years ago)