Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gomo

Chatty Member
Thanks for sharing. I had no idea there was any British basketball teams as we never hear anything about basketball here. Everyone here is soccor crazy. If Tim loved the sport so much why is he not wearing a British basketball jersey's only American..why has he not got the boys in basketball.... oh I know.... football makes more money here... i think most British people here will agree you rarely see anyone wearing a basketball jersey in Uk.. and if we do.... it's usually a black guy with a very hiphop/street vibe about him. And on the rare occasion you see a white guy with a basketball jersey on, the first thing you think of is America.... not meaning to cause any offence to black, white or Americans by making that judgement but i feel many British feel the same

And yes, we should all flood their comments with the open letter. And hope Tim & Ella actually make changes instead of brainwashing themselves, the kids & their insane followers.

I mainly just want them to get Hosannas eyes checked out to make sure she is ok and also give those kids the opportunity to an education & social interaction
I'm open to doing. It

Reactions: 1

Fashion33

The black history lesson is what I was thinking about. I wondered if every lesson was like that where they learn the same stuff even though they’d be at different levels.
I didn’t know Heze had a tutor though
I don’t remember which vlog it was but they mentioned that they wanted to do it for all of their children once they reach a certain age.

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
I’m sure they’ve mentioned that Tim’s mum helps out wit the homeschooling and Heze has a tutor. Let’s be honest they probably do the bare minimum and occasionally have the children doing some reading. The black history month lesson Ella did a while back was a shambles!
The black history lesson is what I was thinking about. I wondered if every lesson was like that where they learn the same stuff even though they’d be at different levels.
I didn’t know Heze had a tutor though

liliUk

Me too I’m open to calling them out with an “Open Letter” tell me when, I’ll be there right in the comment section🤣
I havent seen their latest video. When is their next video due..... we could all spot each other by writing a code word in capital letter at the beginning of the sentence like..... ASTRO 😂😂😂😂😂 so we know were the tattlelife gang

Some one recently has told them she needs to stop moaning about being pregnant and how it could offend families with infertility issue's, think latest video. Someone has directed them to Tattle Life. This could be the start. X
Really? Thats cool. At least people will see this and wake up to them... heyyyyy to whoever posted pmsl

Chez300

VIP Member
They’ve got another dog after dumping the last 2 puppies. Sickened. Not even gonna hate watch them anymore
How are they (Ella) going to have time to look after them also! Why did they go all the way to Yorkshire to get them?

at least they got hypoallergenic dogs! 🤦🏾‍♀️ Seems like they are only getting one dog but still 🥴

where is the home schooling?! 🤷🏾‍♀️