Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chez300

VIP Member
I'm in the U.S. and these parents are the worst. I don't take anything out on the children because they're just pawns in their parents' twisted dreams (especially Tim). I think you're right. Their overzealous U.S. American fans are enamored by the English accent and overbearing religiosity. Whenever I comment on the videos, I get so many hateful responses. This family is highly fake and staged. I don't know why everyone can't see that.
What do you comment that gets the hate?

Chez300

VIP Member
i'd love to know more about this. Any ideas, tattlers? I've only been watching the Grimwades for a couple of months and can imagine the scenario you've described yoruyeh.
The thing is the record everything, so it’s weird they haven’t mentioned it. Unless it was a quick reference in one of the vlogs 🤷🏾‍♀️

sassylash

VIP Member
I feel they are actually over playing the losing a twin for views. By saying "losing" it makes it sound like a horrific experience,much like a miscarriage. But reality is vanishing twin syndrome is very common and as most pregnancy are not "high risk" your 1st scan doesnt happen until week 12, which if vanishing twin syndrome was to occur it would be before week 12 so many many pregnancies begin as twin but at the 1st scan is only 1 so people never know. It is not usually like a miscarriage, more the fact in very very basic terms 1 twin consumes the other.
I do not recall Ella going thro any form of miscarriage or symptoms.
Every one is different in their interpretation but as someone who has had multiple miscarriages i find it offensive how they used the term "losing" for views.
i’m ngl i heard about vanishing twins through watch watch them and i couldn’t believe it. what is it halle and houston both had vanishing twins ?