Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gomo

Chatty Member
Yes Tim parents bought the house. Tim & Ella also lived with them for a few years and they were provided for by Tims parents.

I also find it so hurtful to Tims parents that since he found his biological family he rarely mentions the adoptive parents who raised him and did everything for him. And they only seem to be around when they have to babysit. He doesn't seem to care how his adoptove parents feel that straight away he was calling his biological parents and their partners mum & dad.

He doesn't seem to care a whole lot about his biological mum & sister either. He rarely mentions them now. Their never at parties or in videos. He just cares about his biological dad now. Again, favouring the men As usual
So, do the people who watch their Youtube know this?? Because... That's definitely a different picture than the people in the comments are painting. Tim seems really immature.

Reactions: 1

Chez300

VIP Member
The girls' glasses look like a Specsavers buy one get one free offer. From the 90s. :(
I think it is actually a fashion (90’s retro), my teenager has a couple of pairs like this. But obviously they all wear the same it was probably Hosanna who started wearing them.

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
Okay they want the kids to be homeschooled but do they ever attend libraries, museums, swimming pools you know EXTRA curriculum activities children do.
What about half term clubs???
damn these children are growing up so fast they won’t need ella and tim for anything as they are already so independent
Nope never.

Jed321

Does the Dad work? And I don’t mean making YouTube videos (unless there’s more money in that then I realised!) I’m sure I heard him mention a few videos ago he used to be an electrician (maybe I got that wrong). I’m just so intrigued by them but perplexed to how they afford to live with so many mouths to feed - including their own...

praytell

I know Youtubers don't owe their subscribers anything but the Grimwade subscribers seem to genuinely care and love this family, going as far as to fight with, gaslight, shame, and demean those who have even one small critique of the family, so I find it strange that they vanished on such loyal and rabid fans without a word. Worse yet, the little message they left a week ago made it seem like they would only be missing one video upload, but now they've missed several. I'm sure their subscribers are worried sick and praying they're alright, but they have not dropped one 'we're fine, Grimwade gang, Ya Haaar Maaa!' or anything. Goes to show how much they really care about their followers in my opinion.
I say it's one of several things.....someone is really suffering the effects of COVID, they're trying to make us wait and then come back with a lot of new content or, hopefully, they've moved and just going to give tidbits of their new home to keep us interested. Moving isa huge undertaking especially with a family of this size and I can't imagine putting another girl possible in a room with 4 girls already, (if that is where Houston is) and they can't move a girl baby in the boys room. The boys room doesn't look like it can fit another child and the mom/dads room I don't know if that's where Houston sleeps. Hopefully their moving but it's still "cheeky" that they say nothing.

missmickey

VIP Member
Still no clue who Rena is. Which video?
It was in my original post. To be honest I feel bad that my post has caused that wonderful child's name to be repeated on here when it's Tim and Ella's behaviour that is reprehensible. :mad:

Last edited:

Chop_Suey89

Complete speculation that Tim has isolated Ella from her family...not fact at all!
Also, Ella's Christian values about marriage were imparted to her by her parents.

Gomo

Chatty Member
They have a segment on a kids tv show called Going green with the Grimwades... even in the theme song while picking up litter, Heze has the ball.... its obsessive and unhealthy

Can you imagine any person going to an acting or any regular type of job and beinging your hobby.... like hey, I'm here for the job interview of a chef, but Im just going to bring my art easel and paint along, if you need me to cook, I need to hold my paints at the same time. And Ella has the nerve to talk about well behaved and mature kids
Do they still do the tv show??

Wristandankle

I wonder how much they make with youtube? I know they mentioned moving in a vlog a couple of months ago but I thought they definitely would have done it by now if they were making a good income from it
Social Blade says they make up to £57,300 a year/ £4,800 a month from YouTube.
Screenshot_20210819-080330_Chrome.jpg

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
Cherryade6 you lured me back in... I just had to have a look.....it started and ended with what looked like a re cap of the presents Ella got for her birthday ... £785 Louboutins for a woman who goes nowhere... 🤔Ella stressed her wonderful husband- lazy manipulative lard arse Tim to the rest of us- encouraged her to spoil herself... after all they live in a shoe so have nothing particularly pressing they could spend their money on...it was🤢... Ella was giddy with delight... all those 20 hour days have finally paid off... she did mention her sister had been gifted a pair of Laboutins years ago... I thought she only had one sister who had Downs🤔... sounds like Ella was talking rubbish ... no surprise.. in her excitement🤷....I really couldn’t care what you chose or how ‘generous’ your husband is... this isn’t worthwhile content... it’s like putting lipstick on a pig.... it doesn’t detract from the fact that it’s a pig..! Your house is chaotic... but you try and distract viewers with rubbish content... no doubt the shoes like the dogs will be sent back. As Catherine Tate’s Nan character would say ‘What a load of f***ing rubbish!’
She has 2 sisters. She’s done a vlog with each of them before

Minxxx

It just occurred to me that Tim suffers from the same affliction Harry does... Harry is now a world renown anti racist expert and bore. While Tim feels it’s ok to speak patois really really badly. Since when do you take on the experiences and perceived -patronisingly so-persona of the person you sleep with? Someone help me out.
Can’t stand Tim but Harry using his platform to speak Pitt against racism is hardly the same as Tim’s actions. One of these men is fighting racism and the other reinforcing it.

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
Their cousin had a big birthday party last night. Rochelle posted about it. I wonder if that’s where Tim and Ella went but made sure not to show any of the party in their stories? Because being at a party so soon after covid doesn’t look good ?

missmickey

VIP Member
Bit random but does anyone remember the two dogs they bought? What happened to them? Just mysteriously disappeared. I can only think they’ve got rid of them and it doesn’t surprise me at all. One dog is hard enough as it is yet they decided to buy not one, but TWO working line dogs (working cocker spaniels to my knowledge) which are puppies. Whoever thought that was going to end up well? Feel really bad for the dogs who have mostly likely have been palmed off now that they’ve realised it’s too big a responsibility.
i'd love to know more about this. Any ideas, tattlers? I've only been watching the Grimwades for a couple of months and can imagine the scenario you've described yoruyeh.

Hope and Havanna, though. Do you think they bought the dogs to use up their extra favourite H names?

Sprezza

VIP Member
Bit OT but I've just seen the video they did with Rochelle Humes- how is she related to them?