Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chez300

VIP Member
Government and NHS guidelines. All the household must self isolate TOGETHER! But i know, instead lets spread it around even more. It people like these who are the whole sodding problem, dont believe its real or will affect them so just carried on doing exactly what they wanted. I wouldn't wish it on anyone but theres nothing like abit of Karma.
[/QUOTE]
This is what I thought. If you are in contact with someone who tests positive you have to isolate regardless of a negative test for yourself. It’s shows how clueless they are telling the whole world how they have sent two children to another household and are in breech of government guidelines 🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 3

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
&& let’s be honest I don’t think any of us want some of that grimwade swag, yahhh heardddd meeee?? 😂 she dresses the kids unbelievable chavy. No thanks. Seems like they only buy Heze new clothes ( multiple Nike sets ) and the rest just get hand me downs 😂🥱

I wouldn’t be surprised if they lied about having covid just so Ella had a reason to stay in bed all day.

• Haha

Queen8584

I havent seen their latest video. When is their next video due..... we could all spot each other by writing a code word in capital letter at the beginning of the sentence like..... ASTRO 😂😂😂😂😂 so we know were the tattlelife gang

Really? Thats cool. At least people will see this and wake up to them... heyyyyy to whoever posted pmsl
I haven’t watched their last video either.

But I love the code word suggestion and the tattlelife gang. I’m so on this!

What video should we expose them on? This is gonna be jokes🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

Chez300

VIP Member
What if the kids decide they don't even want to be famous footballers and actors. They might be sick of cameras by the time their teens or adults and decide their passion is nursing, law or teaching. But that wont happen while their being deprived of their education. When people started commenting about the lack of education, Ella said they got Heze a turor but she's never been mentioned since. If they want to homeschool they should have a seperate tutor per age group.

I didnt see Ella on Rochelles show but Im not sure why she is complaining about the treatment black women face when pregnant because she said in videos she never experienced racism as a black woman in UK.
She didn’t say anything ok the black maternity programme. tbh I wondered why she was on! I thought with 6 kids she would have some insight but no, more fool me 🥴

Vixki hatherley

Wow, check out their current video. Ella spent half the video trying to explain her nasty behavior but didn’t apologize for anything. She basically goes on a COVID rant saying that they should be allowed to do as they please since people still have birthday parties etc. What pieces of trash.

And yeah, no mention of Astro!! Funny how they pick and choose what to respond to.
Wow, check out their current video. Ella spent half the video trying to explain her nasty behavior but didn’t apologize for anything. She basically goes on a COVID rant saying that they should be allowed to do as they please since people still have birthday parties etc. What pieces of trash.

And yeah, no mention of Astro!! Funny how they pick and choose what to respond to.
Still sounds very entitled on their part think they made it sound even worse

Chez300

VIP Member
Capitol of Texas Screeching at it...... I am literally dying laughing 😂😂😂😂

Totally agree. Reu Bear is changing from his happy go lucky, jack the lad, adorable self to acting quiet, miserable and being forced to be grown... hes 3 for goodness sake
Yes! He was always cute cheeky little boy, smiling and laughing. I think they are “produced” so much by daddy Tim they forget how to be natural in front of the camera.

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
Tim said they’d most likely file a complaint (there’s nothing worth complaining about IMO, who brings that many people anyways pre-pandemic…)
Though in a later clip with just Ella, she said she’d reread the email/letter just to make sure whether it was stated or not that visitors were allowed; so that they don’t look even more ridiculous by filing a complaint.
I wonder if they’ll be humbled or just blow this over. The comments section is very humbling but they might not take the rebuke.
They contradicted themselves so much in that video because I’m sure in the beginning when they first got the hospital Ella said that she’s already made a complaint

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
Wait the children USED to go to mainstream school, gosh that’s awful and they took it away from them?

I absolutely love Harper and I have always thought they leave her out the parents and Hosanna and Halle too.
I do find Hosannas personality a bit annoying too, very memememme, but those facial expressions during the dances??? annoying and Halle and Harper try to copy it’s very worrying, it isn’t cute even for kids!
I used to find rue very annoying and winey, but now it’s Houston🙃🙃 not sure why she’s so
annoying too me.
I just thought rue liked motorbikes and then a new youtube video came out and it was football??
But why do the boys get to go classes yet the girls don’t…. isn’t it sad for them that all their age mates go to school but they only go out together ?
I do find it sad, although i find her annoying that Hosanna is compared to her sisters all the time must be soul destroying at least if they all went to school they’d understand that not everyone is entitled to the same opportunities but they are just sheltered.

I don’t believe Tim did not know Ella was pregnant he fully came into the bathroom saying ooh grimwade gang hey😂😂 shut up
Only Heze tried primary school for a bit. He didn’t like it and the kids were rude. This is what they said in a vlog ages ago

sassylash

VIP Member
I have not watched all of the Grimwade's videos and a few of them I wasn't able to get through the whole thing, so maybe I missed something. When have the children been well-mannered and well-behaved in a setting that is not a staged interview in their dining room? I've read a ton of comments claiming that to be true under their videos, but then I try to remember when we've actually seen the children interact with people outside of their family. To me, they behave like any other children who know they have a camera on them and aren't being encouraged to act 'sassy' or whatever. The children do roll their eyes. The children do make displeased faces. Rue and Hezzie constantly kick balls in the house -- like in this recent video Rue hit two or three of his sisters in the head with his ball (and the camera). He said sorry each time but kept kicking the ball to ding another sister in the head. Hezzie kicks balls out in public.

Like, I use to watch a lot of family channels before I realized it's just parents exploiting their children for money, and I have to say... the children aren't so different from others. But the ones with plainly rude kids caught on camera (Rush fam), I'm sure with a bit of good editing, they could make their little demons sweet little gumdrops too.

I don't understand what people are getting at. Can someone explain it to me, please? Is it Americans being taken by the kid's cute little British accents??
Yeah i’ve seen Hosanna and Halle leave out Hosanna loads they defo are mean to her probably push her about

Chez300

VIP Member
Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!!!!! My suggestions. Can't wait to hear you guys funny ideas

1. Dim & Elladerberry obsessed with fame, dont bother watching they think their viewers are lame

2.The boys are favoured, the girls are slaves. Nobody can read & they all misbehave
Number 1 is best 🤣

Reactions: 2

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
Fully agree, i was the same and we too decided it can only be one. If you want more children then you should be able to look after the rest too while pregnant. It could be excused IF this was the first time its happened and totally unexpected but not for the 7th time. X
Me three 🙈 also decided to have no more xx

Gomo

Chatty Member
So the babies hair is done today and is wearing clothing and shoes.
They’re actually out on a day trip (other than the park & shopping) “feeding the ducks”
The grimwade girls latest dance video hosanna wasn’t pulling as much weird faces….
Read here much?
Any sign of astro?