Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
Most of their xmas videos. Its mainly magazines, deoderants, toothbrushes etc as gifts.

And Tim wont give the girls the bigger bedroom. He's convinced hes a king and he likes his comfort. When Hosanna hurt her toe, The fact he sent Houston to the emergency room at the hospital at nigh time was disgracful. He wasnt even prepared to look after the baby for a few hours because the rest of them would have been in bed.

I really think it's terrible that Heze and Hosanna, almost teenagers. Have to witness at Ella breastfeeding all the time and they have to share tiny cramped bedrooms with babies & toddlers. It's so unfair to these kids.
Couldn’t agree more!!!

Reactions: 2

jamiegirl

It's clear they don't really have anything interesting to say as well. It's the same crap every vlog
Yes I noticed all the videos are the same. I was wondering why they havent posted. theý live a very boring life for a large family that make money

Chez300

VIP Member
Tim and Ella tagged Horwood House.
That doesn’t look like it’s the same venue and also HH is in Milton Keynes and the party venue seems like it’s in London from the people that attended and their stories.
So I wonder why they didn’t go?! 🤔

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
I wonder how much they make with youtube? I know they mentioned moving in a vlog a couple of months ago but I thought they definitely would have done it by now if they were making a good income from it

liliUk

Tim and Ella are living with views from another century. They really believe boys are more important and more valuable, dont have to do chores, all the money goes on boys activities, football boots, trainers etc. The girls are seen and treated as maids, expected to cook, clean, look after babies & no effort is put into the girls activities.

Hosanna struggles with basic words & spelling but they supposidly got a tutor for Heze instead.... why??? Because hes a boy and seen as more important

I'll never understand how they can favour their kids based on gender, how they can put their boys above their girls, how they can spend the kids money on lavish gifts for themselves & not the kids, how they can treat the girls as maids, how they can.keep having kids when they dont have the room. How they can lie in bed and let the kids run the house

• Heart

Rissa9416

I’m sure though (correct me if I’m wrong) if a household member test positive the whole household has to isolate together. The ones who test negative aren’t free to stay elsewhere while the remaining household members stay home?!
Where I’m located in the US, if a parent rests positive, the kid can still go to school in-person. Now because of this, the school where I work at has three cases all in one week in the same classroom.

heretoday10

How did you find this! Honestly E Tizz 🤦🏾‍♀️
Well ages ago just like anyone would spend their time I randomly typed in Timothy Grimwade on YouTube cause he had said something in a video about how he used to rap and then I came across these videos of him 😂 I shared this other video on here months ago it has Ella in it too.

Fashion33

Bit random but does anyone remember the two dogs they bought? What happened to them? Just mysteriously disappeared. I can only think they’ve got rid of them and it doesn’t surprise me at all. One dog is hard enough as it is yet they decided to buy not one, but TWO working line dogs (working cocker spaniels to my knowledge) which are puppies. Whoever thought that was going to end up well? Feel really bad for the dogs who have mostly likely have been palmed off now that they’ve realised it’s too big a responsibility.

Ages ago I remember seeing in the comments section a viewing asking and they replied saying that when Ella was pregnant with Houston she was suffering badly with morning sickness and it was difficult with the dogs so they no longer have them. They didn’t say exactly what they did with them but I’m also interested in knowing more about it.
On another note I must say the new theme tune is a lot better than the old one. I used to cringe hearing the old one.

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
Omg has anyone seen their channel lately? They've completely sold their children to every platform that'll have them.
These poor children are too young to consent.

• Sad

Gomo

Chatty Member
And there’s me thinking they were actually going to come back from their ‘ break ‘ with some interesting content for once. Here we go again, me me me 🥱 and what's worse is the people in the comments claiming they are the kids aunties😂😂😂😂
Was the dog back??

liliUk

I can’t stand the way he dresses it’s sooo weird and just not necessary at his big age.
In regards to the basketball and the UK, it’s a weird one because there is a basketball community but unfortunately it’s massively underfunded. There’s a really good team called London lions that Ovie from love island played for and there quite a few professional teams across the Uk. The lions are based at the copper box that the was used for the basketball games during the Olympics this isn’t a dog at you but shows how self aware of the UK’s basketball scene Tim is. He should put that energy into actually being true fan because if Tim loved basketball that much he would be supporting a local team and encouraging his daughters and sons that sport isn’t gendered and they can all participate.
I’m ranting but I grew up playing basketball but it’s annoying to see him portray the sport with him just wearing the jerseys.
Thanks for sharing. I had no idea there was any British basketball teams as we never hear anything about basketball here. Everyone here is soccor crazy. If Tim loved the sport so much why is he not wearing a British basketball jersey's only American..why has he not got the boys in basketball.... oh I know.... football makes more money here... i think most British people here will agree you rarely see anyone wearing a basketball jersey in Uk.. and if we do.... it's usually a black guy with a very hiphop/street vibe about him. And on the rare occasion you see a white guy with a basketball jersey on, the first thing you think of is America.... not meaning to cause any offence to black, white or Americans by making that judgement but i feel many British feel the same

And yes, we should all flood their comments with the open letter. And hope Tim & Ella actually make changes instead of brainwashing themselves, the kids & their insane followers.

I mainly just want them to get Hosannas eyes checked out to make sure she is ok and also give those kids the opportunity to an education & social interaction

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
I feel they are actually over playing the losing a twin for views. By saying "losing" it makes it sound like a horrific experience,much like a miscarriage. But reality is vanishing twin syndrome is very common and as most pregnancy are not "high risk" your 1st scan doesnt happen until week 12, which if vanishing twin syndrome was to occur it would be before week 12 so many many pregnancies begin as twin but at the 1st scan is only 1 so people never know. It is not usually like a miscarriage, more the fact in very very basic terms 1 twin consumes the other.
I do not recall Ella going thro any form of miscarriage or symptoms.
Every one is different in their interpretation but as someone who has had multiple miscarriages i find it offensive how they used the term "losing" for views.
I’m so sorry you’ve been through that. My interpretation was different as it’s not something I’ve been through personally but I can see your point and why you would find it offensive

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
Yeah this made me sad, what do the girls get to do? They should all be doing something dance, gymnastics whatever. The girls just get to stay at home and be mummy’s little helpers 😐
The girls did cheerleading. Not sure if they still
do though

Chop_Suey89

It’s so sad. And I agree they’re scared their kids will develop their own thoughts. And let me tell you one thing coming from a black house hold I know for a fact ellas parents are not happy at all that none of those kids have gone to school. I couldn’t begin to imagine the conversations amongst there extended family in regards to them not going to school and having no education..And for them to say they didn’t know what he was doing all day. Well nor do the parents of the 11.7 millions children enrolled that go in Monday to Friday But what do we do. We trust in the system.. they’re at school. Learning being taught by professionals..Pathetic. They would send him to school with a body cam if it were today.
Ella was home schooled so how can you know "for a fact" that Ella's parents are not happy with the children going to school. It's not always right to just trust the system blindly (since we all know systems can get things wrong) but I do agree the kids need outside stimulation and interaction. There is a huge amount to be gained from certain types of education, especially primary school.

Reactions: 1

Dori82

I havent seen their latest video. When is their next video due..... we could all spot each other by writing a code word in capital letter at the beginning of the sentence like..... ASTRO 😂😂😂😂😂 so we know were the tattlelife gang

Really? Thats cool. At least people will see this and wake up to them... heyyyyy to whoever posted pmsl
Just checked Nurse135 is the comment I saw on there. X

Reactions: 1