The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I don't really understand how people aren't understanding that this deal has little to do with Heze, an 11-year-old footballer who isn't playing at a college, pro, or even high school level yet, but mostly to do with the family's Youtube channel. Hezzie for sure works hard, he doesn't really have a choice, but I doubt there were Nike scouts at his games seeking out child athletes to wear the swoop... as if their games are televised. What would be in it for Nike to sign a kid if they didn't already have a social media following? Nothing. A waste of money.

It's kind of odd that Tim and Ella are making it out to be that this deal is because Heze is such a star football player when logically that doesn't make any sense. Well, still, good for him. It still sickens me that these parents have these children making money for them.

If you look on the Nike website about sponsorships and ambassador's. They specifically say that they are only looking for people with a large following to advertise their products. And Nike said while they want somebody with a passion for sport, the crucial element is that they have carved a following for themselves to get their money worth.... so maybe now Tim & Ella can stop lying and making out that he's an absolute superstar who's football talent got him the job. Because according to Nike, he got the job because he has a large number of viewers

I need answers, what does he mean by if they are still being homeschooled by then? Does that mean IGCSEs or school ain’t a priority? Or?
What they mean is..... hopefully their all rich & famous by then and wont need school 🤣🤣🤣

Omg, I cannot stand Kirstin Carter. She is a total nut case. She better be glad this is the internet and not something in person because somebody would have knocked her out by now. She literally goes through all of the comments and responds in all caps to people defending Tim and Ella when they don’t give a crap about her or any of the other obsessive defenders in their comments.
I left multiple comments on videos saying. Wheres Astro? And Kirsten Carter decided to take it upon herself to reply loosing her mind going bat tit crazy how she loves Grimwades & Jesus. And posting versus of the bible and saying were all going to hell...... I was like relax ya weirdo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This is exactly my point. They didn't sign Heze because of football or talent.... they signed him to advertise their products because he has a large number of followers on youtube. But Tim & Ella are trying to convince people that it's got something to do with football. And people are actually believing it.

Every youtuber or instagrammer that works with a brand. They literally just have to wear the products, post videos & pictures with the products. It has nothing to do with football or talent. Its just collaborating with a brand like every single youtuber does.

Kirstin carter, lord jesus she is the worst for stalking everyone on the grimwade comments. Even on Tims sisters youtube channel she is stalking. She's beyond annoying and i think she is beyond help at this stage too
I go out of my way to dislike every stupid pissing comment she does. What fecking hell does 10000.0000% touch if you agree mean. She drives me insane. X

Reactions: 9
I go out of my way to dislike every stupid pissing comment she does. What fecking hell does 10000.0000% touch if you agree mean. She drives me insane. X
I flagged & reported her comments in the hope she will disappear. She's a lunatic. She doesn't even have anything useful to say

So true, and it's not fair on any of them - Heze included. None of them should have the responsibility of brand deals or not having brand deals on their shoulders. When are they actually allowed to be kids? Even the 'fun' things they do are micromanaged by their parents to be as YouTube-friendly as possible. They're overcorrected so much when they speak to make sure what they're saying couldn't possibly be interpreted in a negative way. If Heze ever does put the football down for 2 minutes I doubt Tim doesn't make a comment about it. They're rarely just allowed to just be.

The fact that Hosanna and Heze aren't even teenagers yet makes me genuinely sad. They don't act "mature for their age", they act like they've been forced out of childhood years before their time. I know people on here criticise Hosanna, but I can't bring myself to moan about a 9 year old who has spent the last however many years essentially raising her siblings.
Yes same! How the children act is due to their parents! When you watch early vlogs you see the innocence they had and how free they were.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Does anyone actually know how the contract works with Nike?

Do they not need to have a disclaimer somewhere in the title or description saying that there content is an Advertisement or Sponsorship now because technically they are promoting the brand 'Nike'.

Reactions: 5

Do they not need to have a disclaimer somewhere in the title or description saying that there content is an Advertisement or Sponsorship now because technically they are promoting the brand 'Nike'.
Yes anyone who is working with a brand has to state it's an advert

Just some information on what it means to be sponsored by Nike. As Heze isn't a professional footballer, it wasn't his football talents that got him an advertising deal...... It was his followers & viewers that got him this deal. More so it was his family's youtube channel but the girls have not gained any benefits from it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

Like Mrs Hinch and all of them they should put ad in the stories or post description as they are getting paid. If they don’t you can report to ASA I think you need screenshots.

Reactions: 3
Like Mrs Hinch and all of them they should put ad in the stories or post description as they are getting paid. If they don’t you can report to ASA I think you need screenshots.
They never declared it as an advert in the latest video. And it will be probably be the biggest video they can do for Nike. It's going to be the start of non stop adverts by them, which I can see a lot of their viewers not bothering to watch as it's not the content they want to see. They subscribed to watch vlogs of wholesome , homely, regular family not a tonne of paid branded adverts concentrating on Heze or Nike

Another thing.... why does Hosanna have to beg to wear her brothers Nike shoes? Surely she should be allowed to purchase a pair out of the money she contributes to earn along with the rest of her siblings. Why is it only Heze that gets the Nike AirForce shoes. And Reu gets Nike shoes too... only the boys... i can guarantee it was Ella that told Heze grab what he can for his sisters so she doesn't have to pay for anything. Ella only seemed to be involved and paying attention when it came to grabbing the freebies and making sure Reu got into pictures just to give him exposure in the hope he would be given a deal

Also not very professional or respectful to bring a toddler to a business meeting that didn't involve him. Of anybody else took their kid to a businnes/work meeting they would be told leave. And then to let him kick a football at glass panels amd cases of valuables is just disgraceful to be honest

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
They never declared it as an advert in the latest video. And it will be probably be the biggest video they can do for Nike. It's going to be the start of non stop adverts by them, which I can see a lot of their viewers not bothering to watch as it's not the content they want to see. They subscribed to watch vlogs of wholesome , homely, regular family not a tonne of paid branded adverts concentrating on Heze or Nike

Another thing.... why does Hosanna have to beg to wear her brothers Nike shoes? Surely she should be allowed to purchase a pair out of the money she contributes to earn along with the rest of her siblings. Why is it only Heze that gets the Nike AirForce shoes. And Reu gets Nike shoes too... only the boys... i can guarantee it was Ella that told Heze grab what he can for his sisters so she doesn't have to pay for anything. Ella only seemed to be involved and paying attention when it came to grabbing the freebies and making sure Reu got into pictures just to give him exposure in the hope he would be given a deal

Also not very professional or respectful to bring a toddler to a business meeting that didn't involve him. Of anybody else took their kid to a businnes/work meeting they would be told leave. And then to let him kick a football at glass panels amd cases of valuables is just disgraceful to be honest
Exactly !!! Lazy Tim and Ella are leaving it down to Heze to put shoes on the kids feet 🤣🤣🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

I thought this too. Heze and Rue get the latest trainers and football boots. Do the girls get treated to the same luxuries?
How must that make them feel. Poor things. I hope this baby is a boy cos another girl for them two dimwits to shove to the side would break my heart 😢

• Sad
The difference between Hosanna and Isla from the Ingham family is crazy. Both are 9 year old, one basically raises her siblings and cooks where as Isla is completely babied. There's a pic of her and her older sister in a pushchair when they were in an amusement park last year!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I didn't watch the video. Did Ella and Tim explain that this was an advert to their viewers. And the deal is heze wears free nike attire on the youtube channel and therefore gets paid for it? It seems like people do not understand that from reading the comments there.

Reactions: 8
I didn't watch the video. Did Ella and Tim explain that this was an advert to their viewers. And the deal is heze wears free nike attire on the youtube channel and therefore gets paid for it? It seems like people do not understand that from reading the comments there.
Tim & Ella never stated it was an advert. They just basically said his football talent got him a deal to become a Nike Athlete. They didn't make it clear that his football has nothing to do with it, that infact he's just going to be recieving free Nike items to advertise for them

Tim & Ella never stated it was an advert. They just basically said his football talent got him a deal to become a Nike Athlete. They didn't make it clear that his football has nothing to do with it, that infact he's just going to be recieving free Nike items to advertise for them
Yeah, by the way some of their commenters were speaking I think they believe Heze will be in nike commercials, getting training from nike coaches, and have his face printed on nike water bottles. Lol. Oh and on billboards. So gullible.

Last edited:
  • Haha
On the photo Tim has on his Instagram of he and Astro, I posted a comment tagging Nike letting them know that the Grimwades buy dogs for clicks and then dispose of them. He blocked me on Instagram. 🤣 Surprisingly the photo so still up there of him and Astro.

Others need to go make the same comment. Clearly he doesn’t want Nike knowing of their shenanigans.

• Wow
Found the house, I love a bit of detective work. Found which restaurant they posted on Instagram, and after seeing on the skating in the street video that there were at least 2 properties listed for sale in their road recently…all it took was a 3 mile radius of the restaurant, filters for over 3 bed semis (and decent memory for streetscenes)…10 mins later I had found their street. Not so clever as you thought Tim. Keeping your names off the public electoral register and not showing your street name isn’t good enough. Going to chain restaurants isn’t either, seeing as there aren’t that many of them in the London general area and they all have bespoke entrances so easy to find the correct one.
Now for the interesting part, houses in the street that are the same size are marketed for over £500,000 … and the ‘we don’t need more bedrooms, we’re so happy living on top of each other’ Grimwade’s DID list their property for sale in FEBRUARY 2021. For whatever reason they must have changed their mind and removed it from the market.

Now is where you all tell me you already knew this lol (I am new to the horror that is the GRIMwade ‘gang’).

(All publicly available)

it was last sold (to the grimwade’s) in 2012 for £330k…now we all know that Tim has never had more than a hobby job, and Ella’s previous jobs weren’t that well paid, plus she likely will have spent a lot of her time on reduced pay for maternity. So where do they get their money from? Even assuming the house was 100% gifted from Tim’s parents, they still need to pay the council tax and all other bills and the clothes and groceries, the luxury clothes, 2 cars, the top of the range iMac, plus every time they need to do sole simple shopping they take the whole family on trains, an expensive thing to do in London. Is Tim’s family SUBSIDISING them on a permanent basis? I can’t see that there YouTube ad revenue, adverts deals and things they get the kids to earn from acting would ever be enough to sustain them?

I don’t want to put the address up, work it out yourselves if you are nosy like me. In the google streetview, it’s a couple of years old, two of the young girls are outside the house on the public pavement, UNSUPERVISED, but at least they are in matching outfits..which is what MATTERS, right?

Anyone else find it suspect that for such a deeply religious family, there is no trace of anything (such as a cross on the wall) that shows it? From my experience people who are believers usually have some clues in their homes to let you know.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
The difference between Hosanna and Isla from the Ingham family is crazy. Both are 9 year old, one basically raises her siblings and cooks where as Isla is completely babied. There's a pic of her and her older sister in a pushchair when they were in an amusement park last year!
At least Isla and her siblings were at an amusement park last year! Hosanna and her siblings don't really go anywhere!! I can't stand the Inghams either by the way!!

Reactions: 11
Wow that house looks so nice in the photos. You would never know that they have it all crummy looking and dirty with how the videos are. Amazing they just tried selling it… guess they got no offers or realized they would also need to find a much bigger home that would then cost a lot more. I bet they will try selling again now that they possibly have Nike money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.