The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found the house, I love a bit of detective work. Found which restaurant they posted on Instagram, and after seeing on the skating in the street video that there were at least 2 properties listed for sale in their road recently…all it took was a 3 mile radius of the restaurant, filters for over 3 bed semis (and decent memory for streetscenes)…10 mins later I had found their street. Not so clever as you thought Tim. Keeping your names off the public electoral register and not showing your street name isn’t good enough. Going to chain restaurants isn’t either, seeing as there aren’t that many of them in the London general area and they all have bespoke entrances so easy to find the correct one.
Now for the interesting part, houses in the street that are the same size are marketed for over £500,000 … and the ‘we don’t need more bedrooms, we’re so happy living on top of each other’ Grimwade’s DID list their property for sale in FEBRUARY 2021. For whatever reason they must have changed their mind and removed it from the market.

Now is where you all tell me you already knew this lol (I am new to the horror that is the GRIMwade ‘gang’).

(All publicly available)

it was last sold (to the grimwade’s) in 2012 for £330k…now we all know that Tim has never had more than a hobby job, and Ella’s previous jobs weren’t that well paid, plus she likely will have spent a lot of her time on reduced pay for maternity. So where do they get their money from? Even assuming the house was 100% gifted from Tim’s parents, they still need to pay the council tax and all other bills and the clothes and groceries, the luxury clothes, 2 cars, the top of the range iMac, plus every time they need to do sole simple shopping they take the whole family on trains, an expensive thing to do in London. Is Tim’s family SUBSIDISING them on a permanent basis? I can’t see that there YouTube ad revenue, adverts deals and things they get the kids to earn from acting would ever be enough to sustain them?

I don’t want to put the address up, work it out yourselves if you are nosy like me. In the google streetview, it’s a couple of years old, two of the young girls are outside the house on the public pavement, UNSUPERVISED, but at least they are in matching outfits..which is what MATTERS, right?

Anyone else find it suspect that for such a deeply religious family, there is no trace of anything (such as a cross on the wall) that shows it? From my experience people who are believers usually have some clues in their homes to let you know.
I think they may have decided against moving. The property has increased a lot but they would have move further out of London to get something bigger and be mortgage free. Maybe they extend or lift conversion? They have to do something now with the baby coming.

Found the house, I love a bit of detective work. Found which restaurant they posted on Instagram, and after seeing on the skating in the street video that there were at least 2 properties listed for sale in their road recently…all it took was a 3 mile radius of the restaurant, filters for over 3 bed semis (and decent memory for streetscenes)…10 mins later I had found their street. Not so clever as you thought Tim. Keeping your names off the public electoral register and not showing your street name isn’t good enough. Going to chain restaurants isn’t either, seeing as there aren’t that many of them in the London general area and they all have bespoke entrances so easy to find the correct one.
Now for the interesting part, houses in the street that are the same size are marketed for over £500,000 … and the ‘we don’t need more bedrooms, we’re so happy living on top of each other’ Grimwade’s DID list their property for sale in FEBRUARY 2021. For whatever reason they must have changed their mind and removed it from the market.

Now is where you all tell me you already knew this lol (I am new to the horror that is the GRIMwade ‘gang’).

(All publicly available)

it was last sold (to the grimwade’s) in 2012 for £330k…now we all know that Tim has never had more than a hobby job, and Ella’s previous jobs weren’t that well paid, plus she likely will have spent a lot of her time on reduced pay for maternity. So where do they get their money from? Even assuming the house was 100% gifted from Tim’s parents, they still need to pay the council tax and all other bills and the clothes and groceries, the luxury clothes, 2 cars, the top of the range iMac, plus every time they need to do sole simple shopping they take the whole family on trains, an expensive thing to do in London. Is Tim’s family SUBSIDISING them on a permanent basis? I can’t see that there YouTube ad revenue, adverts deals and things they get the kids to earn from acting would ever be enough to sustain them?

I don’t want to put the address up, work it out yourselves if you are nosy like me. In the google streetview, it’s a couple of years old, two of the young girls are outside the house on the public pavement, UNSUPERVISED, but at least they are in matching outfits..which is what MATTERS, right?

Anyone else find it suspect that for such a deeply religious family, there is no trace of anything (such as a cross on the wall) that shows it? From my experience people who are believers usually have some clues in their homes to let you know.
I remember in the horseback riding episode, they walked to Southborough Lane Stables. They said it was close to their home. Is this home close to there? I can’t seem to do all the detective work you’ve done! Lol

Reactions: 5
Maybe they couldn’t get a big enough mortgage to buy a bigger house in the area and neither family would give them the money. It wouldn’t surprise me if they expected either set of partners to help them buy a bigger place, they do seem to have such an entitled attitude!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well done!Nowadays you can find nearly everything online but you really got the skills😉..When I looked at these pictures I realised how big is the downstairs place (well not for 8 people but still). I would definitely do something with either the conservatory or the dining room, make it into a bedroom for the parents + convert the loft.

Reactions: 7
Wow that house looks so nice in the photos. You would never know that they have it all crummy looking and dirty with how the videos are. Amazing they just tried selling it… guess they got no offers or realized they would also need to find a much bigger home that would then cost a lot more. I bet they will try selling again now that they possibly have Nike money.
They probably had Ella's mum round to give it a thorough cleaning. I'm surprised Tim didn't film it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Then it will be Heze in his room alone
Hosanna in the loft
Halle and Harper in the master bedroom
Houston and Reu in a room

Reactions: 6
Maybe I'm just OCD and i like my home spotless, clean, organised, matching & tidy, but I genuinely thought the house looked messy & cluttered in those pics. Like it actually gives me anxiety. Usually when you take pics to sell your home, the agents will even tell you to get rid of junk & clutter & almost stage a "pretty" home for the selling pics. They literally left stuff on the floors in every room

As well guys please be careful as to sharing peoples addresses online❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
You can get charged with doxing. It's dangerous as theres kids who live in that house and there could be creeps following threads etc and nobody wants any harm to come to them ⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

Reactions: 9
Maybe I'm just OCD and i like my home spotless, clean, organised, matching & tidy, but I genuinely thought the house looked messy & cluttered in those pics. Like it actually gives me anxiety. Usually when you take pics to sell your home, the agents will even tell you to get rid of junk & clutter & almost stage a "pretty" home for the selling pics. They literally left stuff on the floors in every room

As well guys please be careful as to sharing peoples addresses online❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
You can get charged with doxing. It's dangerous as theres kids who live in that house and there could be creeps following threads etc and nobody wants any harm to come to them ⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠
Agreed, but nobody shared their address. Even if I knew what it were, I wouldn't post it. Someone found their home listing and posted pics but those show no more than what the Grimwades post. I definitely agree nobody should endanger them with posting an actual address. They might suck... But I don't want a crazy person looking for their house.

I also agree with the commenter that the sunroom could be used for better purposes. A bedroom for sure would make sense!

Reactions: 8
I remember in the horseback riding episode, they walked to Southborough Lane Stables. They said it was close to their home. Is this home close to there? I can’t seem to do all the detective work you’ve done! Lol
That’s the vlog that I found it. But I had not long been watching them so had binged watched a lot of vlogs so could piece it all together. And the kids are always playing out in the street.

Reactions: 3
Yes, they were telling the truth about the stables being nearby. I wouldn’t post their address, for the safety of the children, and ask that nobody else does either, but it’s fun to work it out. But my point is, Tim, that if I can find it from the comfort of my armchair, then anyone can. Vlogging in your home street and also showing places that you visit near home is not a very safe way to operate online when you have 6 kids being put in the spotlight. Some of your ‘Grimwade Gang’ are delusional in that they genuinely believe you homeschool and that you are good parents…and that you are strongly religious. Once they see through it all, and if they live relatively locally to London, then instead of being advert revenue fodder, they then become a threat to your family. Some of these ‘fans’ have nothing better in their lives and will hang off your every word, that can turn dangerous very quickly.

Reactions: 11
Yes, they were telling the truth about the stables being nearby. I wouldn’t post their address, for the safety of the children, and ask that nobody else does either, but it’s fun to work it out. But my point is, Tim, that if I can find it from the comfort of my armchair, then anyone can. Vlogging in your home street and also showing places that you visit near home is not a very safe way to operate online when you have 6 kids being put in the spotlight. Some of your ‘Grimwade Gang’ are delusional in that they genuinely believe you homeschool and that you are good parents…and that you are strongly religious. Once they see through it all, and if they live relatively locally to London, then instead of being advert revenue fodder, they then become a threat to your family. Some of these ‘fans’ have nothing better in their lives and will hang off your every word, that can turn dangerous very quickly.
Exactly. Kirstin Carter for example is clearly unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They have quite a few creepers. Some of the comments are borderline sus. Kristen Carter is the loudest but she's not the only one. In the video where Rue joked about having five girlfriends, a lot of the comments were especially strange. I guess they were joking too, but saying things like if a three-year-old was a few years older they would love to be one of his girlfriends turned my stomach.

I hadn't thought about it before really, but you're right, their fans are very delusional and creepy. I wouldn't put it past one of them to try to 'save' the children if they start to notice that Tim and Ella aren't really that religious at all, and start showing up at their house. Luckily, it seems most of their creepier fans are in the states, but then again those are just the ones who comment.

• Wow
  • Sad
Most of the creepy ones are in the states because nobody in England knows who they are 🤣🤣🤣

I find it so weird how people are commenting calling themselves aunty, family, cousin to these strangers on youtube. Tim & Ella clearly don't care about safety whatsoever

Last edited:
I find it so weird how people are commenting calling themselves aunty, family, cousin to these strangers on youtube. Tim & Ella clearly don't care about safety whatsoever
Yeah, it's really cringe. It goes to show how delusional and gullible they are.

Reactions: 10
🤔 she really didn’t have much to say in Rochelle’s documentary.
View attachment 765797
Both miscarriages she lost one twin. She needs to be thankful that she still managed to keep the other twin each time. And the other pregnancies. Shes has 6 healthy kids. She's obsessed with being pregnant. Can't keep her legs closed even though the large family is a burden to the kids. She doesn't care because it gets her attention which she clearly craves

Yeah I think most of the creeps are from here in the states. I am from the states, l and I admit I was one of the earliest fans and they used to shout my out and referred to be an one of the "aunties". I remember thinking that was really strange. But really, up until about two years ago, I was totally fooled by them and thought they were wonderful parents. I mean, either fooled or they just totally did a 180 and started showing true colors. I would politely question things when something upset me, and that is when they stopped responding to me on the comments out in Instagram messages. I think the turnaround was when they played the prank on Hosanna... I was gobsmacked.

Anyway, not all us people in the states are forever blinded lol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.