The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, Heze is going to be pretty much promoting Nike (wearing the swoop) on his family's YouTube. How big is his Instagram following? So the channel is likely the main reason for the deal, right??
Probably why they’ve been deleting comments,
Don’t want to mess the deal!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Probably why they’ve been deleting comments,
Don’t want to mess the deal!
Yes, because brand deals usually don't go to unnamed kids who are good at sports, they have to have a decent following. It's not about how he takes his ball everywhere or that he's good at the sport, it's that his family has a youtube channel the people at Nike can try to advertise to their subscribers.

Lol they might skip mentioning the dog again completely. I doubt abandoning animals is looked at favorably by companies who are trying to sell a image.

Reactions: 11
Yes, because brand deals usually don't go to unnamed kids who are good at sports, they have to have a decent following. It's not about how he takes his ball everywhere or that he's good at the sport, it's that his family has a youtube channel the people at Nike can try to advertise to their subscribers.

Lol they might skip mentioning the dog again completely. I doubt abandoning animals is looked at favorably by companies who are trying to sell a image.
😅 if they never mention Astro again, then they're crazy. They can't just act like he didn't exist!
If they were smart, they would have seen if they could deal with the dog before introducing him.

Reactions: 9
😅 if they never mention Astro again, then they're crazy. They can't just act like he didn't exist!
If they were smart, they would have seen if they could deal with the dog before introducing him.
I really wouldn't put it past them though

Reactions: 4
All I’m seeing in this video is just a bunch of fakeness from Ella and Tim. I can’t believe that they were letting the boys kick the ball around in the Nike office 😭. More freebies as per usual loooool. They have changed Reu 😒

I’m sure Ella has been doing that fake laugh way more lately.

Heze defo loves to show of he’s football skills, he loves the attention

It's also clear that Heze, as awesome as he is, has been placed in the role of a man (even though he's only 10) and they are so focused on HIS success that it makes anything the girls are doing seem trite. They go HARD for him in a way they simply don't for the girls.

I found this ^ on another gossip forum of them and oh boy amen to this!!!

Last edited:
I just want to know who was looking after the girls?

I really hope they came home with a little treat for the girls, even something small.

can we look forward to future vlogs ramming their nike code down our throats??
DC616DFD-2731-4FB7-BC91-2CDD74DFA3C7.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I bet the people in the Nike offices were so annoyed at Tim & Ella allowing Rue to kick the ball at all of the glass & displays in the Nike offices. But Dim & Elladerberry still boast about having well behaved kids. Their delusional. They put all this effort into Heze, but we been hearing about the girls starting dance the last 3 years and still they haven't enrolled them in anything.

I think they took absolute liberties when it came to picking freebies. They literally grabbed what they could for the whole family. It came across very greedy

I just want to know who was looking after the girls?

I really hope they came home with a little treat for the girls, even something small.

can we look forward to future vlogs ramming their nike code down our throats??
View attachment 763350
nooo but how can they say in the baby scan vid they can’t expect people to change their lives they have kids all whilst bringing a caravan full of kids to the appointment but low and behold money is involved with a nike signing and suddenly the kids disappear looooool

lmao at nike playing beenie man in nike town

wow the looks soooo much like halle in that blog

lmaooo at tim and ella saying to heze don’t take this for granted … can they follow their own advice

Last edited:
  • Heart
It's also clear that Heze, as awesome as he is, has been placed in the role of a man (even though he's only 10) and they are so focused on HIS success that it makes anything the girls are doing seem trite. They go HARD for him in a way they simply don't for the girls.

I found this ^ on another gossip forum of them and oh boy amen to this!!!
So true, and it's not fair on any of them - Heze included. None of them should have the responsibility of brand deals or not having brand deals on their shoulders. When are they actually allowed to be kids? Even the 'fun' things they do are micromanaged by their parents to be as YouTube-friendly as possible. They're overcorrected so much when they speak to make sure what they're saying couldn't possibly be interpreted in a negative way. If Heze ever does put the football down for 2 minutes I doubt Tim doesn't make a comment about it. They're rarely just allowed to just be.

The fact that Hosanna and Heze aren't even teenagers yet makes me genuinely sad. They don't act "mature for their age", they act like they've been forced out of childhood years before their time. I know people on here criticise Hosanna, but I can't bring myself to moan about a 9 year old who has spent the last however many years essentially raising her siblings.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I too really feel for Heze and Hosanna in particular.

For Heze, he seems to be enjoying his life as an uneducated football prodigy, but it’s really not clear whether he’s going to make a career out of it. How many kids from these junior academies actually go pro? It’s possibly not being explained to him that the reason for the Nike deal is because of the YouTube channel and it’s just pure brand promotion. He might genuinely be being told that this huge sports brand are following his football career, and think it is marking him out as a star to watch for the future, when it may have nothing to do with his skills on the pitch.

For Hosanna, I think it’s easy to forget that this girl is only 9 years old. She is styled by her mother to wear jewellery and styles of clothes that make her look like a mini adult. She is constantly having to follow instructions and look after siblings as she wants praise from her mother who often just seems to snap at this child who is doing her best to please. The video where Rue’s hair is being styled (an example of Grimwade vanity at its finest, a 20min video climaxing with putting an elastic band around the hair of a toddler), Ella shouts from the bathroom for the girls to find a ‘tangle teaser’, Hosanna immediately looks, can’t find it and comes to say this to Ella, clearly hoping for some direction…Ella is quite snippy with her, in a harsh tone tells her she has not looked hard enough, and then as Hosanna leaves to look in the places Ella suggests, Ella then has a moan to the camera about how Hosanna didn’t look properly. There’s no thank you for immediately dropping whatever she was doing to attend to the task of looking. In the recent video where the shopping is being unpacked, Hosanna looks bored but still comes in for her instructions, is given stuff to take upstairs and in a firm tone is told that when she’s done that she is to come back down for the rest of it. Yet, there are plenty of other children who could help, including Heze who volunteers himself, but when he is given items to take upstairs, he is then given the instruction to give it to the ‘girls’ and make sure they open the packets and fill the items into a drawer (nappies). So there is an older brother who seems willing and able to take on basic tasks, yet he has to go instruct his younger sister, who by the way she is spoken to by Ella, will likely be held accountable is something is not done to her satisfaction whether the instruction from her brother is passed on correctly or not. I do think that Tim praises Hosanna more and speaks appreciatively when she is helpful, but that doesn’t cancel out the fact that he is bone idle meaning she ends up having to help with a lot of the childcare and chores, neither of them seem to want to allow her to act her age, they want her acting as grown up as soon as possible because it conveniences them to dump on her anything they are too lazy to do themselves.

i think Heze could continue to be football obsessed into his teenage years, and continue as he is, until such a point where if he doesn’t succeed, then he will feel very lost as football is his entire identity and the confident boy could end up mentally crushed by not having a rounded set of other interests to pursue.

Hosanna will be the interesting one to watch,
she has her own mind and they like to treat her like an adult by putting responsibility on her, but what Ella in particular likes to do is to talk down to her and have her follow instructions. When Hosanna gets into her teenage years I think she will start to question why she is running around after her parents, and why she is being made responsible for her siblings. She will start to answer back and demand privileges and freedoms in exchange, they may then be faced with the choice of either pulling back on putting those expectations on her, making everything a battle, or giving her freedoms such as ways to make friends outside of her own family. She is 9 now, so developmentally she will still be happy with the company of younger sisters playing dance routines etc, but once she is into her teens the need for friends her own age could become a major issue for her.

At the Nike office, I think the reason Rue was there (with his own football) was in hope that he would also get noticed as opportunistic Tim will be hoping to make both sons walking advertising space if he can. Poor Heze was being manipulated to believe that his brother was there because Heze’s behaviour and ‘achievement’ was setting a great example and that Rue was learning from him. The reason the girls, who they miraculously found childcare for a business meeting, but couldn’t find any childcare for a medical appointment, weren’t there was also calculated. Having 4 additional kids in the room would have made it too busy and distracting for the PR people at Nike to get a proper look and some interaction with Rue.

A miracle seems to be happening over at YouTube today, Tim and Ella have been deleting comments, but as they don’t read any of them, it’s quite spectacular that they are managing to only delete those that are negative, their fingers skipping over the positive ones which are being spared. Maybe we’ll get a sermon from Tim soon on how God is guiding him to perform this miracle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They clearly took Reu and his retched ball in hope them saying aaah hes cute we will sign him aswell, otherwise the whole lot would have gone coz dont forget they do EVERYTHING together!

This is exactly my point. They didn't sign Heze because of football or talent.... they signed him to advertise their products because he has a large number of followers on youtube. But Tim & Ella are trying to convince people that it's got something to do with football. And people are actually believing it.

Every youtuber or instagrammer that works with a brand. They literally just have to wear the products, post videos & pictures with the products. It has nothing to do with football or talent. Its just collaborating with a brand like every single youtuber does.

So I basically went off on their latest YouTube video and left quite a lengthy comment😂😂😂 and noticed some of you guys from here had seen the comment haha brilliant. I hope more and more people see the truth!

😂😂😂😂 I left a longgggg comment putting on as much as I could about the kids being the ones who pay the bills essentially, them not being homeschooled properly, doing same level work, then being cult like , etc. I had to leave the comment twice😂 that Chelsea Marilyn is delusional trying to justify heze and the ball!
Kirstin carter, lord jesus she is the worst for stalking everyone on the grimwade comments. Even on Tims sisters youtube channel she is stalking. She's beyond annoying and i think she is beyond help at this stage too

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is exactly my point. They didn't sign Heze because of football or talent.... they signed him to advertise their products because he has a large number of followers on youtube. But Tim & Ella are trying to convince people that it's got something to do with football. And people are actually believing it.

Every youtuber or instagrammer that works with a brand. They literally just have to wear the products, post videos & pictures with the products. It has nothing to do with football or talent. Its just collaborating with a brand like every single youtuber does.

Kirstin carter, lord jesus she is the worst for stalking everyone on the grimwade comments. Even on Tims sisters youtube channel she is stalking. She's beyond annoying and i think she is beyond help at this stage too
Omg, I cannot stand Kirstin Carter. She is a total nut case. She better be glad this is the internet and not something in person because somebody would have knocked her out by now. She literally goes through all of the comments and responds in all caps to people defending Tim and Ella when they don’t give a crap about her or any of the other obsessive defenders in their comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, I don't really understand how people aren't understanding that this deal has little to do with Heze, an 11-year-old footballer who isn't playing at a college, pro, or even high school level yet, but mostly to do with the family's Youtube channel. Hezzie for sure works hard, he doesn't really have a choice, but I doubt there were Nike scouts at his games seeking out child athletes to wear the swoop... as if their games are televised. What would be in it for Nike to sign a kid if they didn't already have a social media following? Nothing. A waste of money.

It's kind of odd that Tim and Ella are making it out to be that this deal is because Heze is such a star football player when logically that doesn't make any sense. Well, still, good for him. It still sickens me that these parents have these children making money for them.

I too really feel for Heze and Hosanna in particular.

For Heze, he seems to be enjoying his life as an uneducated football prodigy, but it’s really not clear whether he’s going to make a career out of it. How many kids from these junior academies actually go pro? It’s possibly not being explained to him that the reason for the Nike deal is because of the YouTube channel and it’s just pure brand promotion. He might genuinely be being told that this huge sports brand are following his football career, and think it is marking him out as a star to watch for the future, when it may have nothing to do with his skills on the pitch.

For Hosanna, I think it’s easy to forget that this girl is only 9 years old. She is styled by her mother to wear jewellery and styles of clothes that make her look like a mini adult. She is constantly having to follow instructions and look after siblings as she wants praise from her mother who often just seems to snap at this child who is doing her best to please. The video where Rue’s hair is being styled (an example of Grimwade vanity at its finest, a 20min video climaxing with putting an elastic band around the hair of a toddler), Ella shouts from the bathroom for the girls to find a ‘tangle teaser’, Hosanna immediately looks, can’t find it and comes to say this to Ella, clearly hoping for some direction…Ella is quite snippy with her, in a harsh tone tells her she has not looked hard enough, and then as Hosanna leaves to look in the places Ella suggests, Ella then has a moan to the camera about how Hosanna didn’t look properly. There’s no thank you for immediately dropping whatever she was doing to attend to the task of looking. In the recent video where the shopping is being unpacked, Hosanna looks bored but still comes in for her instructions, is given stuff to take upstairs and in a firm tone is told that when she’s done that she is to come back down for the rest of it. Yet, there are plenty of other children who could help, including Heze who volunteers himself, but when he is given items to take upstairs, he is then given the instruction to give it to the ‘girls’ and make sure they open the packets and fill the items into a drawer (nappies). So there is an older brother who seems willing and able to take on basic tasks, yet he has to go instruct his younger sister, who by the way she is spoken to by Ella, will likely be held accountable is something is not done to her satisfaction whether the instruction from her brother is passed on correctly or not. I do think that Tim praises Hosanna more and speaks appreciatively when she is helpful, but that doesn’t cancel out the fact that he is bone idle meaning she ends up having to help with a lot of the childcare and chores, neither of them seem to want to allow her to act her age, they want her acting as grown up as soon as possible because it conveniences them to dump on her anything they are too lazy to do themselves.

i think Heze could continue to be football obsessed into his teenage years, and continue as he is, until such a point where if he doesn’t succeed, then he will feel very lost as football is his entire identity and the confident boy could end up mentally crushed by not having a rounded set of other interests to pursue.

Hosanna will be the interesting one to watch,
she has her own mind and they like to treat her like an adult by putting responsibility on her, but what Ella in particular likes to do is to talk down to her and have her follow instructions. When Hosanna gets into her teenage years I think she will start to question why she is running around after her parents, and why she is being made responsible for her siblings. She will start to answer back and demand privileges and freedoms in exchange, they may then be faced with the choice of either pulling back on putting those expectations on her, making everything a battle, or giving her freedoms such as ways to make friends outside of her own family. She is 9 now, so developmentally she will still be happy with the company of younger sisters playing dance routines etc, but once she is into her teens the need for friends her own age could become a major issue for her.

At the Nike office, I think the reason Rue was there (with his own football) was in hope that he would also get noticed as opportunistic Tim will be hoping to make both sons walking advertising space if he can. Poor Heze was being manipulated to believe that his brother was there because Heze’s behaviour and ‘achievement’ was setting a great example and that Rue was learning from him. The reason the girls, who they miraculously found childcare for a business meeting, but couldn’t find any childcare for a medical appointment, weren’t there was also calculated. Having 4 additional kids in the room would have made it too busy and distracting for the PR people at Nike to get a proper look and some interaction with Rue.

A miracle seems to be happening over at YouTube today, Tim and Ella have been deleting comments, but as they don’t read any of them, it’s quite spectacular that they are managing to only delete those that are negative, their fingers skipping over the positive ones which are being spared. Maybe we’ll get a sermon from Tim soon on how God is guiding him to perform this miracle.
As much I can’t stand Ella and Tim , I do agree when you said Tim praises Hosanna and the other kids more than Ella does. There was a video I think Halle had just got a modelling job and Hosanna didn’t but Ella was there going on and on about Halle’s appearance and that Halle has the perfect look people want to see for these jobs and it was very uncomfortable to watch cause you could see the sadness and jealousy on Hosannas face. Tim did make a point of praising Hosanna and talking about what she’s good at and making her feel special which I liked because when you choose to have more than one child you have to treat them equally and make them all feel special. Of course there’s time when one child gets more attention over something and the other siblings have to wait their turn and learn to be happy for eachother but Ella can be so horrible sometimes and I think it’s cause of her own insecurities. They really put the boys first over the girls it’s not fair it should be equal. They’re also risking damaging the relationship between all the kids by making them so competitive and attention seekers. The poor kids don’t even realise they’re being used as money makers and a way for their parents to get attention online.

Reactions: 18
PMSL that this uneducated crew have signed a deal with Nike when none of them even pronounce the brand name correctly.

• Haha
PMSL that this uneducated crew have signed a deal with Nike when none of them even pronounce the brand name correctly.
Lol. I really hope that's just how they pronounce it in the UK because if not, that's terribly embarrassing. lol. But the brand and company themselves for sure call it Ny - kee.

Reactions: 4
They do pronounce it like that over there apparently... But since it is an American company they should pronounce it Nike like rhyming with Mikey.

I find it interesting that they sure figured out quick how to get childcare for their brood for this event. I agree it was so they could showcase their golden child and the golden child in training Reu. The girls aren't bringing in the money like this cash cow.

Who else found it appalling that this 11 year old kid was signing official paperwork? That isn't even legal. His signature isn't binding as a child. Like what did he sign away? surely if there is any cash associated with this "deal" then you know his pig parents will use it up. Notice how giggly and smiling Ella was, like she used to be in old videos when we were all fooled by her into thinking she was kind. She smiles when she sees dollar signs.

Everyone needs to go to the Grimwades Instagram pages and tag Nike and alert them of the family using dogs for clickbait and then throwing them away. I have seen a few do this already. This isn't a good look for an international company

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol. I really hope that's just how they pronounce it in the UK because if not, that's terribly embarrassing. lol. But the brand and company themselves for sure call it Ny - kee.
In Uk it has always been pronounced Nike to rhyme with Mike. But i'm just shocked Tim didn't pronounce iit the American way as he's obsessed with Americanisms. Wouldn't have batted an eyelid at this stage if he went in pronouncing it in a Jamaican accent either

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.