The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I basically went off on their latest YouTube video and left quite a lengthy commentπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and noticed some of you guys from here had seen the comment haha brilliant. I hope more and more people see the truth!

People are starting to go after them on the comments. About time people woke up & saw through these attention seekers.

I see some of my tattle fam in the comments....heyyyyy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Tim the useless, lazy slob watching a pregnant woman unpacking the shopping. How are they not embarrassed to put that on the Internet.

Your right Tim, you ARE setting a great example to your daughters...... you are showing them what type of man to AVOID
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I left a longgggg comment putting on as much as I could about the kids being the ones who pay the bills essentially, them not being homeschooled properly, doing same level work, then being cult like , etc. I had to leave the comment twiceπŸ˜‚ that Chelsea Marilyn is delusional trying to justify heze and the ball!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
These are my favs!
what recipe they are already made??! πŸ€”
30DFF94F-0D61-48C6-8C0F-7F1503FA7575.jpeg

I had this exact thought! I’m not sure how far that packet of rice will go between 8 people!
F394753A-DED1-43DD-B1EC-0FB92D3754B7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When you actually think about it...what does Tim &Ella do all day long? Seriously? Kids aren't homeschooled. Microwave meals and snacks make up the shopping. Kids lookin after kids (including doing hair of Heze who is 11 πŸ€ͺ) kids cooking sometimes or fixing their brekkie/sandwiches. Kids showering themselves/ toddlers.
A cleaner is employed. Regular help from family is received.
Seriously Grimwade parents apart from Tim taking Heze to practice what the heck are you doing all day? Yaheeeeaaardmeeh???

Reactions: 13
When you actually think about it...what does Tim &Ella do all day long? Seriously? Kids aren't homeschooled. Microwave meals and snacks make up the shopping. Kids lookin after kids (including doing hair of Heze who is 11 πŸ€ͺ) kids cooking sometimes or fixing their brekkie/sandwiches. Kids showering themselves/ toddlers.
A cleaner is employed. Regular help from family is received.
Seriously Grimwade parents apart from Tim taking Heze to practice what the heck are you doing all day? Yaheeeeaaardmeeh???
I think they are taking the girls to auditions/castings and Heze and Reu to football.
5FBE1F99-8A9F-4134-991B-BCE141F419BD.png

So are they deleting comments ? πŸ€” I can’t find this comment now 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See he was already doing that ridiculous squeal :rolleyes: I thought he'd only recently started copying it from Ella.
So fake and annoying that stupid squeal. Their copying each other doing it. No wonder Houston is annoying as hell with that screeching.

Eleanor is actually a much better dancer than Ella πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Isn't it her Dad talking?

Oh it is in fact, Tim!
It's tim speaking in the video. Or should i say squealing like a pig

Reactions: 2
This might just be me opinion..but is anyone else bothered by their names, especially Hosanna's. Dont get me wrong, it's a beautiful sounding name but they don't use any nicknames for her and its full on religious. If she grows up and decides she isn't a christian (or starts going to school anytime soon) then she might won't like it.
I don't get it why the other kids have more non- religious sounding names, Harper and Halle are quite trendy ones, even Rue and Houston. I know they have like 27 middle names which might be religious but they aren't called by that. Even Heze (who is Hezeriah?)is ok nicknamed like that, isn't screaming christianity like Hosanna.
No offence to religious Christians, just my opinion.
Halle’s name is literally Hallelujah

Reactions: 2
They are deleting comments! 🀭 I can't find some of the really good ones either. Lol.
They're trying to protect their image now as more and more people see through them. If they can delete comments, they can see questions about Astro, why don't they just address it? Because they know it'll be damaging.
This is the same reason that I think they dodge doing a q and a. They don't want to answer questions about their house, why Tim doesn't do very much, why they don't talk to Tim's adopted family or Astro.
The fact that they're not addressing the dog situation shows how little they think of their "Grimwade gang". If they really thought of them as family who they share everything with, they wouldn't try to pull the wool over their eyes by dodging these questions.

Reactions: 11
They're trying to protect their image now as more and more people see through them. If they can delete comments, they can see questions about Astro, why don't they just address it? Because they know it'll be damaging.
This is the same reason that I think they dodge doing a q and a. They don't want to answer questions about their house, why Tim doesn't do very much, why they don't talk to Tim's adopted family or Astro.
The fact that they're not addressing the dog situation shows how little they think of their "Grimwade gang". If they really thought of them as family who they share everything with, they wouldn't try to pull the wool over their eyes by dodging these questions.
Exactly they know they will show their true colours even more if they address things.

I can't blame Tims biological mothers side not speaking to them. She probably had no desire to listen to their preaching & entitled attitude. Plus she probably realised they would have her cleaning and providing for them like they do the grandparents

Tims parents bought them a house. The least they could do is keep it clean

I think they are taking the girls to auditions/castings and Heze and Reu to football.
View attachment 762475
So are they deleting comments ? πŸ€” I can’t find this comment now 🀣
Yes they’ve been deleting comments, they deleted 3 of my comments where I literally just went off on them. They literally cant handle the truth. Ella enjoys living in that bubble of having a perfect family.

Just watched their new video and it's funny how they managed to find childcare when it's all about their golden childπŸ™„

As much as what they're doing is a great opportunity that not many people get, these brand deals and sponsorships aren't going to last forever. Those kids need to be in school

Awks one of mines middle name is HosanaπŸ™ˆ

Just watched their new video and it's funny how they managed to find childcare when it's all about their golden childπŸ™„

As much as what they're doing is a great opportunity that not many people get, these brand deals and sponsorships aren't going to last forever. Those kids need to be in school

Awks one of mines middle name is HosanaπŸ™ˆ
These parents need help. They clearly allow Heze to kick his football so that these companies notice him and people notice how much he is obsessed and supposedly very good at football. Now they are making Reu do the same bullshit in that office so that Rue is noticed and also gets to sign a contract in the near future. These people are wicked. I feel like slapping the sense out of them.

These parents need help. They clearly allow Heze to kick his football so that these companies notice him and people notice how much he is obsessed and supposedly very good at football. Now they are making Reu do the same bullshit in that office so that Rue is noticed and also gets to sign a contract in the near future. These people are wicked. I feel like slapping the sense out of them.
So, Heze is going to be pretty much promoting Nike (wearing the swoop) on his family's YouTube. How big is his Instagram following? So the channel is likely the main reason for the deal, right??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.