The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose the hoodies never took off as their website doesn’t exist anymore. As if anyone apart from their American fans was ever gonna purchase one
7F7D0B80-11BE-4BFB-95CD-2964C07A4A21.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I found that really off putting that they really thought people were going to roll around with their surname on. True narcissists.
Kristen carter probably has one. Wears it when she watches their videos...and any other time of the day the world turns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
🤔 she really didn’t have much to say in Rochelle’s documentary.
View attachment 765797
What does she mean 'My fertility story' what Story!! She acts like she's the only one who has ever been pregnant and has a large family. Also lots of women lose babies and even with this she seems so smug with everything she does!! I'm embarrassed for her particularly when she once said that at the age of around 9 all she ever wanted was children. SERIOUSLEY at 9 years old!! ???

Also she harped on about she and Tim planning to have 6 children and that was what she dreamed of and aimed for! Its all in the vlogs somewhere! They both need to think about the children they have rather than procreating all over the place and expecting grand parents and even thier foolish followers to pick up the slack when they need something!!

As a woman I am really embarrassed for her and I hope one day she will see the tit show that Tim has allowed to happen which I truly believe is the case. He was never going to get a proper job and provide for his children. And now they have You Tube he is milking it for all its worth! Good Luck Ella!!

Reactions: 17
I'm embarrassed for her particularly when she once said that at the age of around 9 all she ever wanted was children. SERIOUSLEY at 9 years old!! ???
She's pushing that onto Hosanna as well. In the video where Hosanna cooks a roast dinner (I don't know whether to be impressed or horrified) they say something like 'and why do you want to do this Hosanna?'
And she says 'because I want to be a mum' whilst wearing an apron that she sewed herself cos that's the only recreation she's allowed.
They'll never let these kids be kids :mad:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I think I have finally grasped what this family is all about. The parents never achieved their dreams of wannabe Christian rapper stardom and now they want to live vicariously through the kids. They want Heze and Rue to be professional fotballers in order to get the money rolling. I think they dont have to much expectations of Hosanna but I think they want her to become a professional dancer or maybe renowned tik toker like Addison Rae. If not, then a housewife. Halle is obviously modelling and Harper is most probably acting. Houston is too early to predict. The obsession of kids for Tim and Ella has to be mixed race baby fetish. Another ”exotic” face to add to the bunch. I dont think they will stop having babies until they have twins.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They are being slated in the comments for their latest vlog for saying how wrong their 12 week scan went.

Basically the idiots took the kids with them and intend to complain to the NHS that they weren't allowed in.

Reactions: 6
Much easier to listen to Ella without Tim chipping in and “correcting” her!
4EFF6D4F-36B2-44FF-9E5E-4A58A3BD54B4.jpeg
245FD8AB-36C8-415F-AC54-6B8555D8D784.jpeg

These people are delusional!
627C70F0-4C46-4C19-B12E-032422C87D0A.jpeg

and all the people asking where’s Astro!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They must have me blocked. I watched and commented. Never saw anything from Tim. And my comments didnt show up. All I said was Where is Astro? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I swear on the next video i'm guna shout out our Tattle Fam in the comments... ya hearddd me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol y'all really was asking about astro in the live?? Lol. Did she ignore you??

Reactions: 5
Lol y'all really was asking about astro in the live?? Lol. Did she ignore you??
Never acknowledged it. But my comments weren't even appearing. They didn't show up. I think both Tim & Ella blocked me or something because I didn't even see Tims comments but yet somebody posted his comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wouldn't mind but there was only something like 108 viewers and only a handful commented

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Never acknowledged it. But my comments weren't even appearing. They didn't show up. I think both Tim & Ella blocked me or something because I didn't even see Tims comments but yet somebody posted his comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wouldn't mind but there was only something like 108 viewers and only a handful commented
Not a surprise.

Reactions: 4
Iv just caught up on these bellends. I used to like them. Very very confused why she thought she'd be allowed to take her tribe of kids to the scan. I'm in Scotland and been before Covid only a couple of people were allowed. Surely they are going to need to move soon they don't even have enough room for their groceries 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
In Uk it has always been pronounced Nike to rhyme with Mike. But i'm just shocked Tim didn't pronounce iit the American way as he's obsessed with Americanisms. Wouldn't have batted an eyelid at this stage if he went in pronouncing it in a Jamaican accent either
Nope. If you Google, the UK pronunciation is Nike-y too. I’m sure people do pronounce it to rhyme with Mike, but it’s incorrect.

Reactions: 9
I missed the Live, but I also unfollowed them on Instagram and YouTube. I still check in on them but I didn’t want to be a follower anymore. I do know that they are massively deleting and blocking people! On one of my extra Instagram accounts, I called them out to Nike and they deleted the comment and blocked me. I noticed other Where is Astro comments disappearing. I am really starting to think they had that poor dog euthanized. They are horrible!!!!

Reactions: 8
I missed the Live, but I also unfollowed them on Instagram and YouTube. I still check in on them but I didn’t want to be a follower anymore. I do know that they are massively deleting and blocking people! On one of my extra Instagram accounts, I called them out to Nike and they deleted the comment and blocked me. I noticed other Where is Astro comments disappearing. I am really starting to think they had that poor dog euthanized. They are horrible!!!!
Theres no way they haven't seen the comments of people asking Wheres Astro. 100's of people have been asking in the comments on youtube & instagram. Their ignoring & deleting it. But yet they preach their so open & honest with their followers because their part of the family...... thats odd, my family would never dump our pet dog & refuse to discuss it with me 🤣🤣🤣

They either, sold the dog, gave him away or took him to the pound... but if their forced to speak about it they will either lie & say somebody is looking after him or she couldn't handle a dog being pregnant (but she can attend parties) ..... or they will give the bull story about allergies

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.