The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comment on the latest one which says “Tim is so helpful. He lifts the camera, moves it around, presses record. How does he do it?!” 😂 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I jus asked my friend who is a dance teacher to rate their dancing. She said hosanna has the feisty facial expressions & has learned the moves to a routine but the technique is not there. She said she needs a lot of work & training if she wants to make it as a professional dancer but she is a pre-teen and would have to catch up with kids who have been professionally trained since they were 3 or 4 who can pick up whole dance routines on 20 minutes and be able to improv and transition into moves when the teacher calls the move by the correct terminology.

So I wouldn't bank on Hosanna becoming a famous dancer. SO.... Tim & Ella, focus on her education and other talents instead of relying on your kids to get rich, famous & provide for you

Ellas head looks like a giant mushroom the way she put her hair in a giant bun 🍄🍄🍄🍄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Y'all can come and hate me for this 🤣, but I actually enjoyed this video more than any other I saw before (I haven't followed them for long and could not always watch their videos as they are usually boring). Ella wasn't moaning, Houston got to do something she enjoyed (yay!) and Tim mostly was shut up apart from the end. Also I love food shopping hauls.
I didn't see any meat or chicken, only hams. I wonder what they'll eat the microwave mash and rice with? Or maybe they do meat shopping at a butcher monthly? She could've mentioned.
A cleaner???Omg.. 2 stay at home parents shouldn't need one.
Yes I get it!

I was annoyed that Ella had to keep bending down and was clearly getting winded. I don’t know how anyone’s husband could watch his pregnant wife like that and not offer to help filming or not. Tim, invest in a tripod or a selfie stick then you can actually help and stop using the camera as an excuse!

I also wondered about the freezer stuff and how they fit everything in the under counter fridge?!
Also the I put cupboard stuff away first then fridge/freezer stuff 🥴 who does that?! Especially the amount of food they would have. That shop didn’t look like enough honestly for a week for family of eight even if they don’t have lunchbox stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So much wrong with them
1 my god her braids they are truly awful ( in the way all the time !)
2 does heze really need to be dribbling the ball while helping bring the shopping to the kitchen ( yes we know you play football !!!)
3 bossing hosanna around like she’s an idiot and telling heze what to tell his sisters to do
4 a cleaner - really ( my daughter has a cleaning company and wouldn’t go near a client like that imagine how rude she is to them )
5 they spend loads on shopping ( no economising there )

We are all intelligent people on here do we really need telling not to buy certain things every week !!
Not forgetting they are the Go Green with the Grimwades and not an ounce of effort to reduce buying prepacked or single packed food, microwave rice for example, yes it maybe quicker but surely that goes against going green, then theres toilet wipes and baby wipes and nappies. Why not use reusable ones?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes I get it!

I was annoyed that Ella had to keep bending down and was clearly getting winded. I don’t know how anyone’s husband could watch his pregnant wife like that and not offer to help filming or not. Tim, invest in a tripod or a selfie stick then you can actually help and stop using the camera as an excuse!

I also wondered about the freezer stuff and how they fit everything in the under counter fridge?!
Also the I put cupboard stuff away first then fridge/freezer stuff 🥴 who does that?! Especially the amount of food they would have. That shop didn’t look like enough honestly for a week for family of eight even if they don’t have lunchbox stuff.
Yes barely any veggies, no meats, not even bread if Im correct (tortillas only) basically two meals: one rice one mash (and no meats to go with it)no pasta...i have juts 2 kids and im not bragging but I mostly buy ingredients to cook with not a whole lot of snacks and barely anything for main meals..

And I really, really hope she isn't gonna chuck away the microfibers after a week...

to be fair with that amount of kids (if they worked and went to school) they wouldn’t need a cleaner they choose to be cooped up so it’s overwhelming!! they choose to use a cleaner. silly really

Reactions: 6
Well to be fair all Ella ever does is give them fruit for breakfast & throw chicken in a pot of seasoning for dinner...... but her & Tim go out to restaurants to eat while the kids eat cereal bars

• Sad
Well to be fair all Ella ever does is give them fruit for breakfast & throw chicken in a pot of seasoning for dinner...... but her & Tim go out to restaurants to eat while the kids eat cereal bars
i’m not gonna lie, i’ve never seen anyone have seconds i’d be fuming although i must have been a greedy child!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone remember any of the numerous times, Ella asked the kids what colour person they will marry.... It really annoyed me. You can't sit there complaining about racism then ask ur kids to pick their future partner based on skin colour alone. And to make it worse she said she never experienced racism before. And her kids never leave the house or mix with people so I doubt they experienced it. I know Tim said he experienced it but I think we all stopped listening to what comes out of his mouth long ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
i’m not gonna lie, i’ve never seen anyone have seconds i’d be fuming although i must have been a greedy child!
They did on one of the recent vlogs where they all huddles around one quarter of the dining table! Ans it was actually Heze who had to get his and some of the girls seconds 😱

Reactions: 5
They did on one of the recent vlogs where they all huddles around one quarter of the dining table! Ans it was actually Heze who had to get his and some of the girls seconds 😱
oooh really. honestly i skip through sooooo much of their videos now they just drone on and on about their perfect life’s i can’t take it🤣

Reactions: 6
Heze with the Nike logo on his head is absolutely absurd. They literally are pathetic…. Like they are groveling at the feet of a shoe company for money. And honestly, there is a basketball phenom here in the states… she is 12 and has been playing for years and does I Instagram videos. She has a Nike contract too and mainly they send her a bunch of shoes and things… I am sure she does get some money but it isn’t going to be a million dollars or anything. If anything they would be lucky to get enough as a down payment on a house and here in the states, there’s rules about how much the parent can take from their child’s money. I feel most of this should go into a fund for Heze in his future.

I just feel like this family is lazy and pathetic and they are posers… they want so much to be something they are not.

Reactions: 10
People are starting to go after them on the comments. About time people woke up & saw through these attention seekers.

I see some of my tattle fam in the comments....heyyyyy 😂😂👋👋👋👋

Tim the useless, lazy slob watching a pregnant woman unpacking the shopping. How are they not embarrassed to put that on the Internet.

Your right Tim, you ARE setting a great example to your daughters...... you are showing them what type of man to AVOID

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.