The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The agent JE management also has some of kids whose parent are in JLS on their books. This is not due talent they get jobs, they have no training, no education, and no social skills, so unfortunately this i feel is down to who ya know not what you know. There are children at stage school, highly educated and given training who would absolutely put shine these kids but someone has done them a favour somewhere and got them jobs.
How Dim N Ella arent ashamed and embarrassed that these kids are literally totally pimped out to buy there parent lavish purchases is beyond me. X

Reactions: 11
The agent JE management also has some of kids whose parent are in JLS on their books. This is not due talent they get jobs, they have no training, no education, and no social skills, so unfortunately this i feel is down to who ya know not what you know. There are children at stage school, highly educated and given training who would absolutely put shine these kids but someone has done them a favour somewhere and got them jobs.
How Dim N Ella arent ashamed and embarrassed that these kids are literally totally pimped out to buy there parent lavish purchases is beyond me. X
It's not what you know but who you know isn't it

Reactions: 10
"WONK WONK" 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
It's then "Wha gwan?" (patois for "What's going on?"
But that has cracked me up!!!! "Wonk wonk!!!!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But yes, I totally agree! It's so cringe! Narcissists - Grimwade Gang. The fact they need to be adored by thousands of strangers and have the gall to name them is disgusting.
Lol 😂 I am dying laughing. I have literally never heard this Wha gwan thing. I don’t know Patois and I doubt anyone here in the states would know what he was saying. I for real have been so confused about what he’s been saying so thank all of ya for telling me. Lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol 😂 I am dying laughing. I have literally never heard this Wha gwan thing. I don’t know Patois and I doubt anyone here in the states would know what he was saying. I for real have been so confused about what he’s been saying so thank all of ya for telling me. Lol 😆
I swear, you gave us all such a laugh with Wonk Wonk......it is going to stick with them forever now🤣🤣🤣🤣 soooo hilarious. I'm just glad I wasn't sat beside all of you guys when you when you said it because I laughed so hard it sounded worse than Ella singing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tattle Fam, I hate to say it but I'm going to call a spade a spade & tell it like it is....The Grimwades ain't getting jobs & brand deals based on their talent.

There was always a majority of white people on UK tv, adverts, presenting, soaps, models etc.

At the minute, since the whole BLM movement got "known" in Uk since the George Floyd situation. They have been actively seeking black & mixed actors & models for roles to be inclusive.. this is facts.

Look at all the adverts on UK television now. They mainly star black people, they have added more black tv presenters, newsreaders, added black families to the Soaps, mainly black models in UK clothing websites & billboards etc.

If this family was so amazingly talented they would be starring in leading roles, front & centre stage. But any work they get is a bare minimal 2 second shot, almost like a background extra.

It has to be said. Also Nike states in order to get a deal with them the person needs to have a large following on social media to make it worth Nikes time. Plus it's easier to work with them as they don't go to school & are at home all the time ready to attend jobs.

It's all marketing strategies and the Grimwades are convinced their A-List, legendary superstars that outshine everybody.
The media is obsessed with mixed raced kids and interracial families! It's actually quite weird, like if you want diversity then fine show black families, asian families but nearly every single TV advert has a black/white couple with mixed kids. So yeah the Grimwades are definitely cashing in on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The media is obsessed with mixed raced kids and interracial families! It's actually quite weird, like if you want diversity then fine show black families, asian families but nearly every single TV advert has a black/white couple with mixed kids. So yeah the Grimwades are definitely cashing in on that.
Exactly. For example, We're not seeing Chinese, Pakistani, Aboriginal people being included in the adverts. Why not? Their people in our everyday society too. I thought the whole point was to be inclusive, not ditching Whites, Asians, Eastern Euopeans and only showing black peolple and not other races. Its quite a big fail by the media. They are literally only inclusive to one race on tv adverts now which is black people. Which is fantastic and great to include them. It should have been done years ago. But it just makes no sense to only star them and not a mix of different ethnicities & cultures. Surely this falls under discrimination to black people, only picking them as a media "trend" even if they are benefitting from it. I thought the whole.point was to try &forget about colour and judge only on talent, personality, character, morals..... it's also discrimination against Asians, Whites, Aborigines too... to say sorry we don't want you in our advert we only want black people. And they wonder why there is racial divides and tensions when you have foolishness like this happening

And you are right. They are obsessing over mixed lately. I still havent seen any very dark people featuring. Again.... why not? Especially when they are focusing on being inclusive of black people, its literally mixed, light-skinned, pale people getting the roles. The only time you see a very dark skinned person is in a skin or make-up advert when they show all skin types or ahades available. It's literally just to target everyobody to purchase the products just to show it can be used on every race of skin and tone. Again marketing

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Exactly. For example, We're not seeing Chinese, Pakistani, Aboriginal people being included in the adverts. Why not? Their people in our everyday society too. I thought the whole point was to be inclusive, not ditching Whites, Asians, Eastern Euopeans and only showing black peolple and not other races. Its quite a big fail by the media. They are literally only inclusive to one race on tv adverts now which is black people. Which is fantastic and great to include them. It should have been done years ago. But it just makes no sense to only star them and not a mix of different ethnicities & cultures. Surely this falls under discrimination to black people, only picking them as a media "trend" even if they are benefitting from it. I thought the whole.point was to try &forget about colour and judge only on talent, personality, character, morals..... it's also discrimination against Asians, Whites, Aborigines too... to say sorry we don't want you in our advert we only want black people. And they wonder why there is racial divides and tensions when you have foolishness like this happening

And you are right. They are obsessing over mixed lately. I still havent seen any very dark people featuring. Again.... why not? Especially when they are focusing on being inclusive of black people, its literally mixed, light-skinned, pale people getting the roles. The only time you see a very dark skinned person is in a skin or make-up advert when they show all skin types or ahades available. It's literally just to target everyobody to purchase the products just to show it can be used on every race of skin and tone. Again marketing
Not sure what the poster saying the media being obsessed with mixed raced children has to do with black people only, but I, as a black person, didn't really like your little tangent about black people finally being represented in the media, because it's still isn't being done enough. That whole thing you sad sounded a bit off. What's wrong with black people finally being in ads and main characters?? TF??

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not sure what the poster saying the media being obsessed with mixed raced children has to do with black people only, but I, as a black person, didn't really like your little tangent about black people finally being represented in the media, because it's still isn't being done enough. That whole thing you sad sounded a bit off. What's wrong with black people finally being in ads and main characters?? TF??
You’re not the only one! But I was like let me keep it moving cos I’ve had warnings on here already 😆

IMO that is not the only post that has sounded off to me 🤧

You’re not the only one! But I was like let me keep it moving cos I’ve had warnings on here already 😆

IMO that is not the only post that has sounded off to me 🤧
True. Same but I like to do the benefit of the doubt thing so I didn't say anything before. Lol.

Reactions: 3
I would rather not read comments about the children's heritage or Ella's colour. We need to be very conscious and respectful about issues relating to colour. Even with Tim being white married to a black woman. I know Ella is obsessed with her children's hair type and skin tone and Tim may be obsessed with all things Caribbean but let's not put any devisive comments up on this site. As a black woman I have had to listen to the BS of unconscious bias and assumptions my whole life and this site should be a safe site for all of us to enjoy without feeling uncomfortable about other people's comments about colour. Making assumptions based on people's colour is not helpful l!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I said it was fantastic that black people are being included and that it should have been done years ago. My point was the media can't talk aim for inclusion but then not include every race

I never said anything in the post about there being a problem with black people

Not sure if the comments about posts being "off" are being aimed at me or other people but at the end of the day I have a right to say all races should be included and represented

I said it was fantastic that black people are being included and that it should have been done years ago. My point was the media can't talk aim for inclusion but then not include every race

Not sure if the comments about posts being "off" are being aimed at me or other people but at the end of the day I have a right to say all races should be included and represented
I appreciate your latest comment but I'd rather not read it on this tattle Site! It just earks me that colour has to come into it and of course you have a right to say what you feel or have your opinion but in the same vain I have a right to express that this makes me feel uncomfortable.

Reactions: 8
What's wrong with black people finally being in ads and main characters?? TF??
Am I missing somthing.? Her post said it was great that black people are in more adverts. On British tv there is a huge shift and black people are in a lot more advertisments now on tv and other places. No clue what tv is like in America. Im presuming the poster is talking about Britain not America

Oh my god.

WONK WONK

PMSL

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I appreciate your latest comment but I'd rather not read it on this tattle Site! It just earks me that colour has to come into it and of course you have a right to say what you feel or have your opinion but in the same vain I have a right to express that this makes me feel uncomfortable.
Well I'm glad you appreciate that because I did state clearly that black people should have been featured years ago not just now and that it's a good thing they are getting roles now as everybody should

Am I missing somthing.? Her post said it was great that black people are in more adverts. On British tv there is a huge shift and black people are in a lot more advertisments now on tv and other places. No clue what tv is like in America. Im presuming the poster is talking about Britain not America

Oh my god.

WONK WONK

PMSL
Yes, British Tv

Reactions: 3

Oh my god.

WONK WONK

PMSL
I'm happy that black people are being included in more adverts but comments like obsessed with mixed isn't helpful and like I said it earks Me! What is the point in stating it and even if you feel its True we need to be a bit mindful with our Words! ! I may have posted re the wrong poster but my comments will always be the same!!

Reactions: 2
I'm happy that black people are being included in more adverts but comments like obsessed with mixed isn't helpful and like I said it earks Me! What is the point in stating it and even if you feel its True we need to be a bit mindful with our Words! ! I may have posted re the wrong poster but my comments will always be the same!!
For the record I never said obsessed with mixed. That was not me. I never once said anything derogatory against a black person. I actually said it was fantastic they have been featured. Before anybody jumps or starts coming for people before reading the full comments

For the record I never said obsessed with mixed. That was not me. I never once said anything derogatory against a black person. I actually said it was fantastic they have been featured. Before anybody jumps or starts coming for people before reading the full comments
Didn't mean to specifically quote you on that one @ miss shenanigans lol

I don't understand why black people were brought up at all. That was what I felt was off. I'm wondering where that comment even came from, it was very out of the blue. You literally could have said the media needs to be more inclusive of more people, like asians etc without bringing up black people at all. It's just weird to me and an odd thing to complain about.

Oh my god.

WONK WONK

PMSL
Yeah, but why even bring up black people at all. The original commenter was talking about how they think the media is obsessed with mixed children and relationships but for some strange reason rosiebella started to complain about black people getting parts in ads and stuff out of the blue. Black people were brought up for no reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Didn't mean to specifically quote you on that one @ miss shenanigans lol
Listen guys this site is a site where we can have a laugh and share opinions about those we are talking about! Let's not make it into a big debate about colour where throughout my time here there are many times it is necessary. As I said I may have got the poster wrong but my words will are the same.let's just be mindful of the words we use around black people and POC! I now bow out and will leave you all to enjoy! Untill next time

I don't understand why black people were brought up at all. That was what I felt was off. I'm wondering where that comment even came from, it was very out of the blue. You literally could have said the media needs to be more inclusive of more people, like asians etc without bringing up black people at all. It's just weird to me and an odd thing to complain about.

Yeah, but why even bring up black people at all. The original commenter was talking about how they think the media is obsessed with mixed children and relationships but for some strange reason rosiebella started to complain about black people getting parts in ads and stuff out of the blue. Black people were brought up for no reason.
Thank you for being more vigilant than me and clearing this Up!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
New vlog! They are eating again 😩 but at least they are using the whole of the table! 🙌🏾

and comments are on!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.