The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird. He for sure isn't speaking any better than any of my nephews, cousins, or friend children when they were that age. Maybe they all were advanced. Lol. But then again, three year olds on tik tok and other YouTube channels speak about as well or surprisingly behind. So I dunno.

I would be more surprised if they showed him reading, doing math or something besides repeating what he hears.
No chance of that with Ella's rubbish teaching skills.

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who sees Rue as a normal three year old?? I get so confused by the comments about him being so smart and wise and find myself wondering how many children have their viewers been around. Who calls a three year old with no life experience wise?? All three year olds repeat and regurgitate what they hear the people around them say. The things they see on tv too. I really don't get it. Are all the children I know just advanced or something?? Rue has a nice 'personality' (how much of that is real, who knows) but he is for sure not some genius or outlier as far as three year olds go. I feel mean saying that, but I really don't get it.
Yes to this! If he can read, write knows his numbers then I’d say he is very smart for his age.
Rue is a product of his environment he knows how that family runs, what to say and when to say it. So he is very aware and has caught on quick to the Grimwade way.

Reactions: 13
I will say he's more coordinated than some other three year olds, better at kicking a ball anyway. He clearly practices a lot.

Reactions: 3
The commenters think it's cute that the girls were holding hands in the video before, I think it's a bit worrying. Like they were trying to give each other comfort or was scared or something.

Reactions: 12
AD7842E1-0166-458C-832D-3D4851D5BD25.png

If this is true on how much they make a month from YouTube, it is very interesting. This video says their income is around £2000 a month from YouTube 🧐 I thought it would be a lot more. They are better off just getting proper jobs

Reactions: 13
Even Christians have moved away from that strict, controlled, religious belief system. What planet are they on, they live in England not some stern American Christian community.

Tim & Ella saying they want the others to watch what each other is doing & report back is twisted. No independence or trust is being learned

Heze and the others are afraid to voice their real opinions as they are scared to disagree with Tim & Ella. Thats not a close, accepting, loving family or good parenting.
They wouldn't stand a day in a hardcore Christian community..they way they act, talk, and of course all the controversy on talking about sex around all the kids and dancing to Cardi B.
Also sex before marriage, typical example of when you can't practice what you preach.

I didn't know about the reporting siblings to the parents thing- add the fear of the kids and the rehearsed lines then it sounds like North Korea to me lead by Tim Djong-un

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 810520
If this is true on how much they make a month from YouTube, it is very interesting. This video says their income is around £2000 a month from YouTube 🧐 I thought it would be a lot more. They are better off just getting proper jobs
That sounds about right. The children's 'gigs' make up the rest of their income. It's why it has taken them so long to move, I'm sure. Heze's nike contract payout is for sure footing the bill.

Anyway, it's easy money for them. Pop out a few cute kids, feed them lines, and do some half assed editing. Easy money. All they do is talk and have kids. Lol. Not the most creative content.

Reactions: 12
Yes to this! If he can read, write knows his numbers then I’d say he is very smart for his age.
Rue is a product of his environment he knows how that family runs, what to say and when to say it. So he is very aware and has caught on quick to the Grimwade way.
The sad thing is he probably could learn to read, write and count well as he does seem bright but the only thing he's being taught is how to have an unhealthy obsession with a football like his brother.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I also noticed the girls holding hands tightly on the couch. They seem freaking petrified all of the time. At the beginning of the most recent video, Ella glares at Heze and he starts looking back and forth nervously. Tim gaslights him by saying “Everyone says you are depressed for not getting your own room” as if to make Heze ashamed for asking for his own space. Heze proceeds to backtrack and say he doesn’t really want his own room and not to get him “twisted”. Lol like nobody got him twisted. He said what he said and now gets too scared to stick to what he said. I wonder if they make him shower with his baby brother, too? Like these people have no sense of personal space.

I noticed someone mentioned how Tim calls himself a cast member of the Grimwade Family on his Instagram. It is very telling of how these people see their family… as a means to an end. Their family is a live Truman Show and they want to be monetized for it. Except it is worse than the Truman Show because they’re choosing it for themselves and these kids and the kids know there are cameras and think this is all normal. They think acting like performing show ponies is typical.

I don’t know why I continue to even look at their dumb videos. Schadenfreude at this point I guess

• Sad
I also noticed the girls holding hands tightly on the couch. They seem freaking petrified all of the time. At the beginning of the most recent video, Ella glares at Heze and he starts looking back and forth nervously. Tim gaslights him by saying “Everyone says you are depressed for not getting your own room” as if to make Heze ashamed for asking for his own space. Heze proceeds to backtrack and say he doesn’t really want his own room and not to get him “twisted”. Lol like nobody got him twisted. He said what he said and now gets too scared to stick to what he said. I wonder if they make him shower with his baby brother, too? Like these people have no sense of personal space.

I noticed someone mentioned how Tim calls himself a cast member of the Grimwade Family on his Instagram. It is very telling of how these people see their family… as a means to an end. Their family is a live Truman Show and they want to be monetized for it. Except it is worse than the Truman Show because they’re choosing it for themselves and these kids and the kids know there are cameras and think this is all normal. They think acting like performing show ponies is typical.

I don’t know why I continue to even look at their dumb videos. Schadenfreude at this point I guess
Schadenfreude ?? Ella running off to Google to find the meaning when she reads the comment 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does any of you have a clue about how much Nike pays for the ambassadors, especially kids(Heze)?
I really tought it wasn't a significant amount like get some free kits and cash but- silly me- I never ever thought it is enough to move to a bigger house for a family of 8.
However I also got it wrong with youtube earnings, £2000 seems ok for a single person or with a kid maybe but for family of (soon) 9 that's nothing, and they live in a quite expensive area. (Well, compared to north it is) . I wonder if they get tax credits to top it up? 🤔 what a busy, hardworking family 😆

Also does kids earning count as a family income? Do kids even pay tax? I really wonder what's on their accounts regarding Nike, and Halle's modeling.

Reactions: 9
I also noticed the girls holding hands tightly on the couch. They seem freaking petrified all of the time. At the beginning of the most recent video, Ella glares at Heze and he starts looking back and forth nervously. Tim gaslights him by saying “Everyone says you are depressed for not getting your own room” as if to make Heze ashamed for asking for his own space. Heze proceeds to backtrack and say he doesn’t really want his own room and not to get him “twisted”. Lol like nobody got him twisted. He said what he said and now gets too scared to stick to what he said.
I wonder if there's a single opinion allowed in that house that doesn't need to be approved by their parents first. Favourite colour? Sorry, nope, Tim doesn't like that one. Pick another.

I'm very worried about the children and how they're going to manage relationships (platonic, professional, or romantic) when they're older. They're being raised to be so passive and agreeable about everything. It's actually setting them up for some potentially dangerous situations.

I see lately they’ve been posting old videos for extra views I guess. Did any one see the one with two of the kids with toys.? Rue and Halle I believe. Someone commented about the kids not having toys and looky, looky a post with toys.

Reactions: 11
Does any of you have a clue about how much Nike pays for the ambassadors, especially kids(Heze)?
I really tought it wasn't a significant amount like get some free kits and cash but- silly me- I never ever thought it is enough to move to a bigger house for a family of 8.
However I also got it wrong with youtube earnings, £2000 seems ok for a single person or with a kid maybe but for family of (soon) 9 that's nothing, and they live in a quite expensive area. (Well, compared to north it is) . I wonder if they get tax credits to top it up? 🤔 what a busy, hardworking family 😆

Also does kids earning count as a family income? Do kids even pay tax? I really wonder what's on their accounts regarding Nike, and Halle's modeling.
2.5k isn’t a lot a month for a family of that size aswell
but don’t they get a lot of brand deals like ebay h&m etc they probably pay them a lot …

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Weird. He for sure isn't speaking any better than any of my nephews, cousins, or friend children when they were that age. Maybe they all were advanced. Lol. But then again, three year olds on tik tok and other YouTube channels speak about as well or surprisingly behind. So I dunno.

I would be more surprised if they showed him reading, doing math or something besides repeating what he hears.
Yea to be honest my nephews & nieces were very well spoken and intelligent at his age. He is not advanced hes just a normal 3 year old. He is very cute though. Either way. I am sick of the Grimwonks

Reactions: 7
Yea to be honest my nephews & nieces were very well spoken and intelligent at his age. He is not advanced hes just a normal 3 year old. He is very cute though. Either way. I am sick of the Grimwonks
yeah he is just normal, his speech is more likely to be advanced as he has older siblings that’s all. they still strap him in that buggy when they want him to shut up and sit still 😭

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.