Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coffeeandcroissant

Ok, that makes sense, I haven't watched them for long . I think back in the day when they were more humble, they chose these names as 1st ones, and more recently itsthose that follow the trends like Houston and Harper then dump in a bit of Christian sounding ones as 3rd 4th names (which is crazy in my opinion but my kids don't have middle names )

Reactions: 2
Surely that promotion lends itself more to a platform such as Instagram rather than vlogs on YouTube? Tim was totally unlikeable in the last 2 particularly. The Nike store one when he was all oh no, no, I don't want anything....then he clearly in the next vlog, had the most expensive pair of.trainers of the lot. Then the recent one where he got to 'appear' in whatever Heze was doing. Just embarrassing. I rate Heze and think he will go far, but hope he gets a contract with a team away from home and has to live life with a host family and gets out of the cult.
Looks like Kirsten Carter has found how to annoy the shit outta everyone!
We have to give her a break though maybe she has some kind of special needs

Ms Shenanigans

For the record I never said obsessed with mixed. That was not me. I never once said anything derogatory against a black person. I actually said it was fantastic they have been featured. Before anybody jumps or starts coming for people before reading the full comments

Didn't mean to specifically quote you on that one @ miss shenanigans lol
Listen guys this site is a site where we can have a laugh and share opinions about those we are talking about! Let's not make it into a big debate about colour where throughout my time here there are many times it is necessary. As I said I may have got the poster wrong but my words will are the same.let's just be mindful of the words we use around black people and POC! I now bow out and will leave you all to enjoy! Untill next time

I don't understand why black people were brought up at all. That was what I felt was off. I'm wondering where that comment even came from, it was very out of the blue. You literally could have said the media needs to be more inclusive of more people, like asians etc without bringing up black people at all. It's just weird to me and an odd thing to complain about.

Yeah, but why even bring up black people at all. The original commenter was talking about how they think the media is obsessed with mixed children and relationships but for some strange reason rosiebella started to complain about black people getting parts in ads and stuff out of the blue. Black people were brought up for no reason.
Thank you for being more vigilant than me and clearing this Up!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

sjred

I was really rooting for you, especially as a woman of colour I also did not like the comment about black people but I told myself maybe I’m trying to be too analytical but now that you said the site is full of lick arses, it actually says a lot about the kind of person that you are. There is nothing wrong with seeing things differently, misunderstandings happen but ohh well you can do much better.

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
Maybe I'm the only one, but I'm pretty sure it's a thing that when people say a dog has gone to live on a farm that means it either died or was abandoned somewhere. I feel like I've heard that somewhere before, can't remember where but... I for sure have heard that before.
Are you thinking of Friends? That’s what they tell Joey about the chick and the duck

Bektin

. Houston .. I still can’t understand why they leave her to sleep in her buggy inside the house 🥴
[/QUOTE]

I don't agree with a lot that they do, but both of my children always had their daytime naps in their buggies. They slept better in there during the day. I always made sure it was fully reclined. They would happily fall asleep in the bedroom at night, but never I the day.

Janice Houston

I hope the word gets put to any dog breeders not to let this family have any dog of them ever again and are on some sort of watch list (like shops do with known thieves) so this carnt happen again to an innocent animal.i have a labrador n a 5 kids n would never dream of getting rid of him he is family and rhe kids gor attached to him as soon ad we got him.ots awful thinking about whst could have happened to him,is he resllg on a farm somewhere or pts (unfortunately I think the 2nd one) but hope if isnf true.carnt believe anything rhey say and sometimes soon they will trip themselves up that everyone even the super fans will aee what they are like
At least they gave the dog away when they couldn’t take care of it instead of getting it euthanized like Nikki Phillippi, but I agree they shouldn’t get another dog, it would be stupid if they do because they are going to give the dog away anyway.

RosieBella-01

See he was already doing that ridiculous squeal :rolleyes: I thought he'd only recently started copying it from Ella.
So fake and annoying that stupid squeal. Their copying each other doing it. No wonder Houston is annoying as hell with that screeching.

Eleanor is actually a much better dancer than Ella 😂😂

Isn't it her Dad talking?

Oh it is in fact, Tim!
It's tim speaking in the video. Or should i say squealing like a pig

Cherry B

I was just going to say this. Tim and Ella will care far more about nurturing the association with their famous cousins rather than anything else.
I remember seeing footage from Rochelle's 30th on her Insta. Tim was right in the centre of the action, posing. Rochelle is just as bad. I remember before she was sharing her kids, she was in one of their early vlogs. You could see she was *so embarrassed * to be on their vlog.
Now it's taken off, she's happy to cross platform and try to get in with their audience by putting Halle in her ad and then getting Ella on that program she hosted about the Black maternity scandal.
This vlog? I think they should do something like this again, but let the girls get more involved next time. Yeah I can see them wanting to stay in their famous cousins' good graces. Rochelle saw an opportunity to get promo for her brand, and Halle gets featured in an ad.
I wonder if she was paid for it.

Didnt rochelle have all her nieces in the advert or is it a certain age she promotes?
It was just Halle. Looks like the products are mainly aimed towards babies on up to preteen kids. Any of the girls/boys could've did it.

Last edited:

Gomo

Chatty Member
Sounds like poor hosanna in a few years!!!
Yes, no toys at all. They never play with anything and I don't know about this but are they allowed to watch tv? Silly question maybe, as they are encouraged to dance for inappropriate music for their ages, but I just think maybe they are scared tv will open their minds just like school..
However in the intro set up Hosanna sews and Halle plays with fake cups/tea party..I think she's too old for that anyway..so even if they play is not the reflection of their interest or suitable for their age.
rue had toy cars and I'm guessing they have and watch tv because rue knew who spiderman was.

Whatyousaying83

They are all running... lol the people don't even have to slow down for him, hardly an example of inconvenience. Slightly nit picking when there are plenty of examples where it actually is a nuisance.

Reactions: 1