The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love y’all and I find kiki Carter’s comments very very annoying but she did mention somewhere that she was disabled and really just enjoyed watching them. I feel like she’s home all day and tries to keep her mind off things. I know it’s annoying because we don’t like the family, but we should respect her feelings and allow her to bombard them with love.
ahh yes i’m thinking it’s numero 6 - they can’t be fucked really
They could only have that mentally if they was better off somehow surely this young little boy couldn't be earning a really big amount of money just from being whatever he is with Nike I obs have no idea what it involves lol for Tim and Ella to just not bother with it so they are now just doing bare mimium for now keeping their toes in the water just incase the Nike thing may come to a abrupt end .All I know is with all the different projects they have been involved with why are they still in that small house they are either just bad with money or maybe have been saving up but they could have just sold the house isnt it thiers who knows probably going to come bk soon with welcome to our new house Grimwade Gang

Reactions: 5
Who else gets annoyed when they do that stupid catchphrase at the beginning that I can never totally understand. "If you ain't part of that Grimwade gang, then wonk wonk cuz you're gonna need some of that Grimwade swag, ya HEAAAAAARD ME". LIKE WHAT IS THAT? Do they think this draws people in and that we're all sitting around fistpumping and clapping to their little jingle?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who else gets annoyed when they do that stupid catchphrase at the beginning that I can never totally understand. "If you ain't part of that Grimwade gang, then wonk wonk cuz you're gonna need some of that Grimwade swag, ya HEAAAAAARD ME". LIKE WHAT IS THAT? Do they think this draws people in and that we're all sitting around fistpumping and clapping to their little jingle?
"WONK WONK" 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
It's then "Wha gwan?" (patois for "What's going on?"
But that has cracked me up!!!! "Wonk wonk!!!!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But yes, I totally agree! It's so cringe! Narcissists - Grimwade Gang. The fact they need to be adored by thousands of strangers and have the gall to name them is disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ahh yes i’m thinking it’s numero 6 - they can’t be fucked really
Maybe a bit of all of them

Actually dying laughing🤣🤣🤣 wonk wonk 🤣🤣 that's just too funny.. their saying wagwan. Its Jamaican slang. Its means whats up or whats going on. But of course Londoner Tim just jumped on the bandwagon & ran with it. Thinks he can use that language & culture because he married a black woman.

Last edited:
  • Haha
That wonk wonk all Tims attempts of trying to speak patois fell short here lol no disrespect RainbowBryte wonder if there is just a whole heap of people thinking he's been saying that all along

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The parents are glorified moochers. Now they have Heze providing things for the whole family that they should be providing. They tried to spin it as a positive thing. But like others have stated the shopping was meant for HEZE not his whole family. I get Heze wanted to do something nice for his family, but modesty is key. Maybe one pair of shoes for each child, and a couple more for Heze because it was his big day. That's still a lot, but a bit better. Tim and Ella should've bought their own shoes. If Nike offers more free shopping trips it should be for the one whose actually the Nike athlete.
I get taking something for the other kids so they don't feel left out but there's no way Tim and Ella needed to take anything. Who does that!? I'd be so embarrassed!

Did you hear how awful she sang on the Go Green With Grimwade song. She sang one line and it was terrible

Her wedding song was like drunk karaoke. It was like she was trying not to have an asthma attack in the middle of it

What did I just watch 🤭 I can't believe Heze couldn't even put his ball down to film that 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I get taking something for the other kids so they don't feel left out but there's no way Tim and Ella needed to take anything. Who does that!? I'd be so embarrassed!

What did I just watch 🤭 I can't believe Heze couldn't even put his ball down to film that 🙄
Sweet Jesus my ears! WTF have I just heard? :oops:
You'd think 'musician' Tim would have transposed the 'tune' into a key that meant Ella's voice didn't crack mid-line.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sweet Jesus my ears! WTF have I just heard? :oops:
You'd think 'musician' Tim would have transposed the 'tune' into a key that meant Ella's voice didn't crack mid-line.
I'm weak laughing 🤣🤣 if Tim was a good husband or even a decent human in general, he would let Ella know she can't sing & advise her never to do it in public ever again. I'm genuinely confused, theres no way she can truely believe she's able to sing. I don't know weather to laugh or be embarrassed for her

Old video of Tim at football

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Dont no if just me but I was so bored through the latest filming (not interested in football but the whole vlog was boring

Reactions: 3
Dont no if just me but I was so bored through the latest filming (not interested in football but the whole vlog was boring
I didn't even watch when I saw it was just football related. They're gonna lose a lot of viewers going down this route.

Reactions: 6
I usually watch it has reading comments but carnt do that lately with them turning them off.onceb again thought they did everything as a family (scan at hospital) but in the nike signing and this one its only been parents plus 1 or 2 of the kids.if they don't start doing more family themes rhink going ro lose a lot of viewers because it was ment to be about family life not just contracts and football and its the kids that viewers want

If anything Heze should do his own youtube channel for indepth football content becuase I'm almost certain the 60 year old Christian women viewers aren't interested

Because nobody subscribed to see football content. Then again they didn't sign up to watch Ella bellowing like a cow thinking she's Mariah Carey or Wonk Wonk Tim trying to be a Rastafarian rapper but that's what they got 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Big Narstie is not somebody I would take a lesson on culture from 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is he stupid saying its a London thing? He can't actually be serious. He just said it's a London thing and then says it's a Jamaican thing. Surely he has the sense to realise the term Wagwan is a Jamaican term... if Londoners use it, it's because Jamaican community in London influenced them. And I can tell you now, the majority of White Londoners, i'm talking 99%, do NOT use the term wagwan 🤣🤣🤣🤣 except of course the Tim, wannabe types

Tim stop pretending you were an A-List gangsta rapper.... this is embarrassing. Looks like a school talent show or like he begged the local priest to let him take part at the church Christmas show 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Big Narstie is not somebody I would take a lesson on culture from 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is he stupid saying its a London thing? He can't actually be serious. He just said it's a London thing and then says it's a Jamaican thing. Surely he has the sense to realise the term Wagwan is a Jamaican term... if Londoners use it, it's because Jamaican community in London influenced them. And I can tell you now, the majority of White Londoners, i'm talking 99%, do NOT use the term wagwan 🤣🤣🤣🤣 except of course the Tim, wannabe types

Tim stop pretending you were an A-List gangsta rapper.... this is embarrassing. Looks like a school talent show or like he begged the local priest to let him take part at the church Christmas show 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jeeze what is that.... The state of it

• Haha
If anything Heze should do his own youtube channel for indepth football content becuase I'm almost certain the 60 year old Christian women viewers aren't interested

Because nobody subscribed to see football content. Then again they didn't sign up to watch Ella bellowing like a cow thinking she's Mariah Carey or Wonk wonk Tim trying to be a Rastafarian rapper but that's what they got 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's been hours and I'm still laughing about the 'wonk wonk'. I will now refer to Tim as Wonk wonk.

Almost sounds like won't work too :ROFLMAO: which is very fitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's been hours and I'm still laughing about the 'wonk wonk'. I will now refer to Tim as Wonk wonk.

Almost sounds like won't work too :ROFLMAO: which is very fitting.
Dying 🤣🤣🤣 i'm in the same boat as you, howling laughing at wonk wonk.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.