Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vixki hatherley

True.just my opinion my kids got to certain age n stopped calling us mummy and daddy,dont no if kids at school they heard it from n changed the name.but each to own of what call parents.though do think its forced on the grimwade kids to call it them still,not sure heze likes to call them that but gets correct if its mum ir dad

Reactions: 3

Chez300

VIP Member
I remember in the horseback riding episode, they walked to Southborough Lane Stables. They said it was close to their home. Is this home close to there? I can’t seem to do all the detective work you’ve done! Lol
That’s the vlog that I found it. But I had not long been watching them so had binged watched a lot of vlogs so could piece it all together. And the kids are always playing out in the street.

kia—ldn1

I dont want to be mean but I dont even see that extra special model look on Halle. She is a pretty girl but so are her sisters..parents should encourage them and praise them, not highlight their " mistakes ", except if it is behavior related. Looks are what they are you cant really change that.These 2 should really count their blessings, having a bunch of kids and not a single one of them has an illness, disability or even a minor condition. Healthy, beautiful kids, period. Aren't christians meant to believe that God created everyone and that's how they should be? Also isn't kindness and modesty a christian value?
I dont wish this on anyone, but what if they would have a kid with autism or any mental condition where their "maturity training" would fail 🤔? How would they handle that? I am asking this as parents who carry on having kid after kid should be prepared for every outcome and not take healthy, mature kids for granted.
I think Houston and Harper and hosanna are very very beautiful , I think Halle is mix with long straight hair . And that’s all I’m going to say on that

Gomo

Chatty Member
I will say he's more coordinated than some other three year olds, better at kicking a ball anyway. He clearly practices a lot.

RosieBella-01

I appreciate your latest comment but I'd rather not read it on this tattle Site! It just earks me that colour has to come into it and of course you have a right to say what you feel or have your opinion but in the same vain I have a right to express that this makes me feel uncomfortable.
Well I'm glad you appreciate that because I did state clearly that black people should have been featured years ago not just now and that it's a good thing they are getting roles now as everybody should

Am I missing somthing.? Her post said it was great that black people are in more adverts. On British tv there is a huge shift and black people are in a lot more advertisments now on tv and other places. No clue what tv is like in America. Im presuming the poster is talking about Britain not America

Oh my god.

WONK WONK

PMSL
Yes, British Tv

RosieBella-01

Thanks to RosieBella-01 for the thread title

Had to edit it slightly to fit

My first time creating a thread, felt clumsy 😄 as I couldn't tag anything wanted to put Grimwades/Grimwade family but couldn't
Thank you🤣🤣🤣 hey everyone

Hi guys quite new to this thread😂 Anyways I have been a huge fan of the Grinwade family for sometime now and have been binge watching their videos but when I stumbled upon this thread I was very curious to see others opinions on this family. I have always been intrigued but at the same time sceptical regarding the behaviour of the kids. They all seem very respectful, intelligent and mature but as of late I have started to realise that there is something off with this family especially Tim and Ella who always talk about love making and pregnancy… like some sort of obsession.
I suggest looking at the other thread from page 1 to get an idea what people think of them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Notsurereally

This vlog? I think they should do something like this again, but let the girls get more involved next time. Yeah I can see them wanting to stay in their famous cousins' good graces. Rochelle saw an opportunity to get promo for her brand, and Halle gets featured in an ad.
I wonder if she was paid for it.

It was just Halle. Looks like the products are mainly aimed towards babies on up to preteen kids. Any of the girls/boys could've did it.
I don't think it was this one as she seems quite happy to be in this, I distinctly remember she was practically hiding from the camera.

Queen8584

I'm happy that black people are being included in more adverts but comments like obsessed with mixed isn't helpful and like I said it earks Me! What is the point in stating it and even if you feel its True we need to be a bit mindful with our Words! ! I may have posted re the wrong poster but my comments will always be the same!!
I am a Melenated women and I saw no problem with her comment. I agree they are obsessed with mixed race people and put them in roles that should be played by a Melenated person.

Ms Shenanigans

Am I missing somthing.? Her post said it was great that black people are in more adverts. On British tv there is a huge shift and black people are in a lot more advertisments now on tv and other places. No clue what tv is like in America. Im presuming the poster is talking about Britain not America

Oh my god.

WONK WONK

PMSL
I'm happy that black people are being included in more adverts but comments like obsessed with mixed isn't helpful and like I said it earks Me! What is the point in stating it and even if you feel its True we need to be a bit mindful with our Words! ! I may have posted re the wrong poster but my comments will always be the same!!

Cherry B

Does anyone remember the video where they were walking through the park, it was a couple of years ago, and Tim and Ella played a mean prank on at the time a three year old Harper? They scared her with a dead worm or something? Anyway, Hosanna had to comfort her and tell them that scaring her wasn't funny. They just shrugged and kept laughing. It was years ago but I still think about that for some reason. It was just really eye brow raising to me even back then, how Tim and Ella acted. Like the way Hosanna was comforting harper was like she had to do it all the time.
Interesting. Then they paid Hosanna back by pranking her with Houston. If I remember correctly Harper was the only one who was telling everybody that it was wrong. She also wanted Hosanna to win the sister tag, and tried to stand up for her here at 15:38. Maybe they have a special bond like Tim says Heze and Halle have.

milkandhuni

This might just be me opinion..but is anyone else bothered by their names, especially Hosanna's. Dont get me wrong, it's a beautiful sounding name but they don't use any nicknames for her and its full on religious. If she grows up and decides she isn't a christian (or starts going to school anytime soon) then she might won't like it.
I don't get it why the other kids have more non- religious sounding names, Harper and Halle are quite trendy ones, even Rue and Houston. I know they have like 27 middle names which might be religious but they aren't called by that. Even Heze (who is Hezeriah?)is ok nicknamed like that, isn't screaming christianity like Hosanna.
No offence to religious Christians, just my opinion.
Halle’s name is literally Hallelujah

RosieBella-01

For the record I never said obsessed with mixed. That was not me. I never once said anything derogatory against a black person. I actually said it was fantastic they have been featured. Before anybody jumps or starts coming for people before reading the full comments

For the record I never said obsessed with mixed. That was not me. I never once said anything derogatory against a black person. I actually said it was fantastic they have been featured. Before anybody jumps or starts coming for people before reading the full comments
Didn't mean to specifically quote you on that one @ miss shenanigans lol