The Grimwade family #2 Desperate to be famous, Tim acting shameless, Gone is Astro, Ella accept your afro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they cant afford to buy a new house they could easily sell there house and rent a larger property until they have enough money to buy one.

It really isn't fair on the girls to share a bedroom like that, especially if they have another daughter!

I used to watch Taira's Family before she stopped making videos and her and her husband slept downstairs on the sofa because she gave up there bedroom to make sure that there 6 children had enough space.

I cant ever imagine Tim or Ella doing that.

Reactions: 12
I don't know what they'll do if they have another girl. They surely can't have 5 kids in that one room, especially as the older ones become teenagers and the babies become toddlers.
Surely they can afford to build an extension, convert the loft or something? But of course that would mean spending money on the kids...

Reactions: 10
I don't know what they'll do if they have another girl. They surely can't have 5 kids in that one room, especially as the older ones become teenagers and the babies become toddlers.
Surely they can afford to build an extension, convert the loft or something? But of course that would mean spending money on the kids...
I think this is far more realistic. But even then, I don't know if they have £40k to extend. No bank would loan to them because they don't work.

Reactions: 8
Yeah that's what I was thinking as well. If they really can't afford to get a new house they could at least be saving up for an extension. Even 1 extra bedroom would make a significant difference. They just haven't made it a priority. They don't need a "billionaire's mansion" as Tim put it. But some extra space would benefit them. If they forgo their designer clothes, fancy dinners, and getways for a while they should be able to do something. Between YouTube, the kid's gigs, and the t.v. show it looks like they had been filming another season of recently over the summer.

Reactions: 5
Maybe I'm naive to what you can earn through YouTube, but a house that would fit all of them would probably have to be at least five bedrooms.
I don't live too far from them, five bedroom houses in the area are about £600k. They'd need 20% of that in cash - fine, the cash from their current house sale, but then they'd need proof that they can pay the monthly mortgage. That's what they don't have. Two parents who don't work, how will they prove they have enough money to pay a mortgage? Unless they get family help, I don't think they're in a position to buy a new house.
Thats why their shoving their kids in every audition possible, accepting every brand deal & sponsorship possible. Their trying to get a new house & don't want to work for it so their making the kids work for it instead.

• Angry
It's such a sad, competitive environment for all of the children. I can't say I've seen a ton of their videos, but they actually all seem inherently lovely - no real sign of a nasty streak in any of them. The things that are grating about them are the things they receive the most approval from their parents for, so we can't expect anything else.

• Heart
Yeah that's what I was thinking as well. If they really can't afford to get a new house they could at least be saving up for an extension. Even 1 extra bedroom would make a significant difference. They just haven't made it a priority. They don't need a "billionaire's mansion" as Tim put it. But some extra space would benefit them. If they forgo their designer clothes, fancy dinners, and getways for a while they should be able to do something. Between YouTube, the kid's gigs, and the t.v. show it looks like they had been filming another season of recently over the summer.

Not even a day out as a family or treat for the kids... its only for a tv show. Jesus these poor children!!!

It's such a sad, competitive environment for all of the children. I can't say I've seen a ton of their videos, but they actually all seem inherently lovely - no real sign of a nasty streak in any of them. The things that are grating about them are the things they receive the most approval from their parents for, so we can't expect anything else.
We have all seen the nasty, jealous streak in Heze, especially at the family sports day. Also seen the jealous bitter streak in Hosanna in multiple videos

Yes I am sure a loft conversion could be done to give Hosanna a room with Hallie maybe ?
My neighbors are currently doing theirs and they are just average people, dad is a taxi driver..
No toys at all, except in the intro. I always think when people criticize Houston that she whines all the time, of course she does she gets no attention from her parents, has no toys around her..no activities for her age, not even some garden toys absolutely nothing. Her sister picks her up and does who knows what obviously a 9 year old is not a mum/nursery teacher.. she just wants to play and is really bored bless her.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Maybe I'm naive to what you can earn through YouTube, but a house that would fit all of them would probably have to be at least five bedrooms.
I don't live too far from them, five bedroom houses in the area are about £600k. They'd need 20% of that in cash - fine, the cash from their current house sale, but then they'd need proof that they can pay the monthly mortgage. That's what they don't have. Two parents who don't work, how will they prove they have enough money to pay a mortgage? Unless they get family help, I don't think they're in a position to buy a new house.
If making YouTube videos is their main source of income then they must have a Limited company or some sort of legal entity as they’d be required to pay tax on that income.

They’re not paying a mortgage or rent at the moment and so aside from food, their monthly outgoings should be minimal considering the kids are dressed in hand-me-downs and sponsored clothing and they don’t seem to do anything “lavish”.

I think they are making enough to move into a bigger place but ultimately choose not to for their own selfish reasons. Like another user mentioned, they don’t need to be in a massive house, but an extra bedroom would make a huge difference.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, their viewers are definitely only there for the kids (Rue in particular) the videos where they don't show the kids in the thumbnail or mention the kids get sad views. The kids don't ever get to do anything or get any gifts worth getting (Hosanna's sewing machine, just strange) but Ella takes Tim to have a birthday party at a hotel and buys him expensive gifts. And doesn't Tim have a new BMW and I heard most of the kids aren't even allowed in it? Its crazy. The money belongs to the kids. They earned it.
I know for sure me and my partner would go without just to make sure our daughter has everything ( as most parents would). However just seems the opposite with this family, their kids are used as cash cows and majority of the money goes on Ella and Tim and let’s not forget a brand new bmw which only Tim seems to drive 🧐

Not even a day out as a family or treat for the kids... its only for a tv show. Jesus these poor children!!!

We have all seen the nasty, jealous streak in Heze, especially at the family sports day. Also seen the jealous bitter streak in Hosanna in multiple videos
I can’t stand these two, I feel guilty even saying this about children but their faces really annoy me 😂😂

I’m just watching their new video.. I just can’t get my head around how someone’s ‘bump’ is that size at 14 weeks and also it looks like she is still wearing that wait trainer thing she was wearing before she was pregnant, surely that isn’t safe. Ellas fake laugh really pisses me off & there’s still not sign of Astro.

Shock Tim is behind the camera whilst pregnant Ella and the kids put the shopping away

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wonder if they read on here or if it's a coincidence that I just brought up doing a grocery haul in a post a few days ago.

Reactions: 6
I cannot stand them anymore… and they definitely read here because someone posted here it might be interesting if they did a new kind of video like a “What I eat in a week” or whatever… and that’s what they did now. And can you believe she says they go through eighteen rolls of toilet paper in a week? Did I hear that properly?? And a giant box of wipes? I guess they’ve given up on going green with Grimwade Family lol.

I looked up the cost of houses in their area that would be sufficient size and it seems the lowest cost is 800k but many are over a million. I can’t fathom that they haven’t saved up enough money for a down payment considering they’ve got no house mortgage now. The greed is just so strong with them.

The way they get dogs and get rid of them after the novelty has worn off is indicative of how they are with everything. Like I bet they don’t even do the Going Green with the Grimwades show anymore so they now flaunt how wasteful they are with things like toilet paper. They figure they have this Nike contract now so they can just toss the previous ventures aside.

I wonder how much money they got for this Nike crap? Do you think it is enough to put a down payment on a decent house? Their current house is such a dump.

Reactions: 9
I cannot stand them anymore… and they definitely read here because someone posted here it might be interesting if they did a new kind of video like a “What I eat in a week” or whatever… and that’s what they did now. And can you believe she says they go through eighteen rolls of toilet paper in a week? Did I hear that properly?? And a giant box of wipes? I guess they’ve given up on going green with Grimwade Family lol.

I looked up the cost of houses in their area that would be sufficient size and it seems the lowest cost is 800k but many are over a million. I can’t fathom that they haven’t saved up enough money for a down payment considering they’ve got no house mortgage now. The greed is just so strong with them.

The way they get dogs and get rid of them after the novelty has worn off is indicative of how they are with everything. Like I bet they don’t even do the Going Green with the Grimwades show anymore so they now flaunt how wasteful they are with things like toilet paper. They figure they have this Nike contract now so they can just toss the previous ventures aside.

I wonder how much money they got for this Nike crap? Do you think it is enough to put a down payment on a decent house? Their current house is such a dump.
Of cours they use that much toilet paper. It's needed because they talk so much tit!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
That's the kind of thing I'm referring to as being caused by the parents and competitive environment they're raised in though. I've taught plenty of kids with a mean streak (who often have lovely parents) and I don't see that in any of these children. Struggling to cope with losing a game or not being the focus of attention when it's no longer developmentally appropriate - as it would be with Reu or Houston - however, is largely down to parenting, hence why the older children are now showing signs of that. It's just a shame to see nice kids be brought down by their bizarre upbringing.

• Heart
I know there are mortgages for creatives but I still don't think they would get one... their brand deals are lots of free clothing, it doesn't necessarily translate into cash. Also their 'USP" of large multi talented family is their downfall because it means the kids are the talent, not them.
Whereas other YouTubers will get brand deals they can actually get paid for, what would you pay Ella and Tim for? How to make a home school curriculum? No. Fancy editing skills? Another no. Football coaching? No. Doing hair? No. They're not showing that they themselves have any talent to capitalise on.

I remember a while back Ella mentioned that she was considering starting her own channel. I wonder what happened with that. Maybe she couldn't come up with enough content that didn't involve the kids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know there are mortgages for creatives but I still don't think they would get one... their brand deals are lots of free clothing, it doesn't necessarily translate into cash. Also their 'USP" of large multi talented family is their downfall because it means the kids are the talent, not them.
Whereas other YouTubers will get brand deals they can actually get paid for, what would you pay Ella and Tim for? How to make a home school curriculum? No. Fancy editing skills? Another no. Football coaching? No. Doing hair? No. They're not showing that they themselves have any talent to capitalise on.
Great post Notsurereally

Although, I'm surprised you overlooked the fact that Tim's rapping talents would surely secure them a mortgage. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember a while back Ella mentioned that she was considering starting her own channel. I wonder what happened with that. Maybe she couldn't come up with enough content that didn't involve the kids.
Or Tim didn't approve as she will be more independent that way. however it would bring more money kn and greedy as he is ..🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.