Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CailínBeag

VIP Member
No details I'm afraid, just heard riding was involved. Could be fake news of course
To be fair I don't think there's a single moderately successful or otherwise woman in any industry thats never had the "she had to ride for that" job/role/career. Not saying it doesn't happen but it's said about a lot of women.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I don’t get the hype with that Kayleigh wan 🙈 the Louis Walsh one was funny but the rest I think are meh. She makes annoying faces 😆 I’m sure it won’t be long until she’s exactly like the rest

• Heart

Hmsf

On D3s boyfriends stories earlier he was taking the piss out of Mother’s Day posts, when people post an old 80s photo of their mum looking like princess Diana. Didn’t one of the Garrihys do exactly this recently and write about the resemblance 🤢

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
I heard about the Granny passing away too.
When her husband died a few years ago they all posted tributes to him on their social media, and Aoibhinn even wrote and shared a poem about him on hers (I will never forget the bit about the bull in the field genuflecting when the hearse passed by 🫣). When their grandaunt died in the past couple of years they all posted tributes too.
So I was a bit surprised at the radio silence re the passing of their grandmother (I mean correct me if I'm wrong- I could easily have missed something!).
Funeral mass in the morning followed by happy clappy Beo event in the evening must have been hard for them, and I wouldn't fancy being Doireann facing into her similarly happy clappy presenter role on DWTS tomorrow.
I kind of get why they didn't draw attention to the situation.

• Haha
I've always thought she has the facial features of a person who was born with dwarfism. Except her limbs did grow but she has the characteristics facial wise ... if that makes sense .

• Heart
  • Haha
There's a lid for every pot I suppose. I wouldn't find yer man attractive at all, to me he looks like the penultimate man-child, the kind of guy who needs reminding to have a shower and clean his jocks. Freakishly young looking

• Haha
They strike me as a real "keeping up appearances" family. Three lovely daughters with lovely husbands / children and picture perfect houses. Bags of money, RTE darlings. I'd say it's anything but behind closed doors, I'd say there's rivalry / one-upping between the sisters and if the rumours about G1's fella are true, we will never know. None of them will do anything to break that TV-friendly marketable veneer.

Reactions: 18

MuffinTop411

It didn’t seem very “career ending”. And the tears rolling down Ailbhe’s cheeks. Calm down Claudia Carroll.

• Haha

Shhh2403

G3 trying to flog the Aran sweater over a communion dress 🙄 I’m all for a bit of individuality but Christ on a bike it’s horrendous

munstercutie

I’m glad others agree with me! Some people think she’s hilarious. I cringe when she talks and find her so staged. I do not understand how this family has got places. As there’s genuinely no talent there nothing. She genuinely caked in make up and throwing on over priced clothes to fit in!

MaryJones1

I just can't cope with the glove. It wasn't funny the 1st day, it's not getting any better. And don't get me started on the hat! He looks like a teenager! How could she fancy him? They are like siblings. He just doesn't go with her vibe at all

• Sick
  • Haha

This is my place

Did anyone else notice that she spent all of yesterday on Instagram - uploading old videos etc. Normally on holiday you don't touch your phone, she was bored/killing time. What a mess of a holiday.
Honestly, just to sit on my arse on my phone for a few days in the heat sounds like my idea of bliss 🤣 I go away to do NOTHING and in fairness she has been flat out working

Lovelula

VIP Member
This is like an Alan Partridge skit...why is he marinating in the bed with oven gloves while shes on the balcony watching seagulls ride each other..they're like a brother/sister comedy act instead of a couple...

• Haha

Horsemonkey

She looks like his mam here!!
1680273969242.png

Also maybe this is why he does the weird pointy eyebrow thing... because when he doesn't, he looks like this!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Solemnia

oh ffs I just knew ailbhe would have to do the most basic of videos, nearly as basic as the dad carrying the maxi cosi out of hospital, the coming in the door from hospital video and Sean meeting the baby. why can't they keep anything private, put it in the family WhatsApp ailbhe... literally the only people who are interested.
Because how would they let everyone know how perfect their lives are and receive constant validation for it.

Horsemonkey

Doireann mentioned the ick on air this morning 😂😂
She said Mark got "heat-stroke" and was sick and said if that didn't give her the ick they will last a long time!
Isn't it weird how their radio show goes into what's going on in all of their lives... like since when is radio like that