Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So he didn’t put on any sunscreen and now he’s stuck to the bed in pain and she’s mindin him from the balcony.
What he has done is literally ’roast’ himself. Is that ironic???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
I'm pissed off for her to be honest. She's riding high at the minute career wise. Probably had the best few weeks of her life. Decides to book a hol with her fella practically the day after her buzzin few weeks ends and instead of fab food fab weather fab sex day and night she's stuck with nervous nellie who's got sunstroke/the skits/ homesickness/ is just a moody bastard. She's buzzin and on a come down from her last few weeks and he's 'Man Flu' central. Annoying enough with ur long term partner but fuck me you'd be right turned off playing nurse maid to a wet wipe like him. My vagina would seize up just looking at the moany fucker. Even if i was her sister or Ma I'd be ragin for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Meanwhile Ailbhe is “withered” from furniture shopping and the rest of the world is “withered” from Ailbhes Instagram

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ah Jaysus Ailbhe 🙈 "Have you even had a baby if you don't get a dad pic with car seat"
The hormones must have gotten to her head because that is so tone deaf!!

yes Ailbhe, plenty of people have babies and for whatever reason don't have the baby's dad to carry out the car seat 😡

Reactions: 38
What about a Claire and Euge duo presenting? Guests could alternate weekly between the 3 apples of their eye and their fave son in law who climbed everest. Surprise appearance by the Seoige sisters every second week!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

422KCDC

Ah lads I got sick of all of them today. Unfollowed all 3 sisters plus another couple of hundred. They add no value to my life. Nothing they do aligns with any values I have or am remotely interested in. See G1 quite a lot as live in the same area. Does not always look dolled up trust me and her cough will be softened when her eldest starts primary and she can’t head to the big smoke whenever she fancies. Also all those clothes are freebies by a local child’s clothes boutique who would drop you like a hot snot when she walks in the door. All these influencers boil my piss, so I am now just following friends and people who do things, post things that make me happy. Also doesnt pay for hair, makeup down here. Tags them as her payment, same for her beo photo shoots. It’s actually scandalous that these influencers get away with it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She’s weirdly obsessed with the rotunda, tagging them all over the place and naming every midwife and doctor they came into contact with. That is not normal behaviour. She’s a strange person

Reactions: 32
jesus I think some of my brain cells self-destructed reading that Extra.ie article. Whatever about Doireann and man-child Mark, the real loser in this is the person whose professional career is writing tat like that for a living.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Anton Savage would be a really good choice to present it. He’s well informed and can relax too and have a laugh

• Sick
Reactions: 31

fortycoats

Chatty Member
I often wonder when G1 is away does she leave John instructions to dress all 3 identical? Like does she require photographic evidence that they’re matching? The actual effort she goes to- you’d be wrecked before you even got out the door!
If one of them gets their outfit dirty, do all 3 outfits go in the wash to keep them the same shade? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
Jesus lads each to their own…if she thinks she looks well good on her. Ripping apart someone’s appearance is just nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 30