Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Surely heat stroke doesn’t make you bed bound for three days? A day maybe you’d feel like shit but is he just going to be cooped up now for the reminder of the holiday watching CNN news on repeat? If he’s well enough to be up for breakfast surely he can get on with the rest of the holiday now? I hope Doireann meets a lovely foreign man and has a Shirley Valentine affair while he’s up in the bed sulking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

bellawella22

Chatty Member
100% but it’s a lot harder to find cute clothes for boys. I speak from experience. Jeans and shirts/rugby shirts are as dressy as it gets for boys. Though she’ll probably have them in chinos and flat caps and braces etc. Like little old men.
Beo Buachaillí x Ailbhe

Collab. Watch this space.

• Haha
  • Sick

Aoma

Chatty Member
So perfect, prim and proper but still would take a quick buck to support and promote Horse Racing. Serious cruelty to Horses (to the point where it’s shocking that it’s allowed to continue) but I guess that €27,600 helped get rid of the morals

• Heart

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Such an Irish paddy sitting on a balcony in Spain gorgeous sunshine wearing a Black T-shirt and black jeans with his sunburn peeking through his baby faced skin.The Ick is getting worse by the day 🤣

• Haha

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
My biggest ick is still watching her having to chauffeur him everywhere after all that because he doesn't drive but anyway
Whaaaaaaat ? Are you joking? Jesus H Christ he's the epitome of my icks ! Not driving ! The gold chain ! The man-flu-like sunstroke. Show him eating with his gob open and I'd smother him in his sleep !

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
Doireann is very confident and gives it her all but the fact of the matter is she's not a natural in front of the TV cameras. She's jumpy and on edge and it's not comfortable as a viewer to watch her.

sn00ps

He’s there with the nephew but it’s still beyond me how a married man with three young kids who would say he rarely gets to take a day off can feck off to Hawaii surfing!! If I was Aoibhin I’d be ripping!!
If it’s June’s young lad, he lost his father tragically and is big into surfing. Trip was probably planned a while and I wouldn’t begrudge the man for looking out for his nephew. He’s given Aoibheann enough in the outrageous house on the Hollywood hills of Ennis, I’m sure she can manage away without him for a bit. Unfortunate timing with the granny, but I’m sure Aoibheann is well able to go as they’d say.

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Now she is the only woman to have 2 kids AND buy a house 🙄 can't wait for this new exciting content from the entrepreneur 🤣

fortycoats

Chatty Member
Sure did you even donate unless you post a screenshot of it to your social media? 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m kinda torn on this. At least they donated and you could say they’re raising awareness. But I think we’re all aware. Most of us give what we can to charity especially in cases like this. I wouldn’t never need to be prompted by an influencer or anyone else to make a donation.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
jesus I think some of my brain cells self-destructed reading that Extra.ie article. Whatever about Doireann and man-child Mark, the real loser in this is the person whose professional career is writing tat like that for a living.
“Doireann took to Instagram” I hope the journalist didn’t spend 4 years in college for that

• Haha
Reactions: 15

emmysue

I would pay no attention to couples posts/interviews about each other - ie her gushing about mark when she was gushing about paddy just before they broke up. You literally have no idea what anyone’s relationship is really like. Plus I genuinely feel like most people feel the pressure to make things work & get married etc in early thirties and I know from my own circles that many ‘happy engagements’ are just fellas feeling the pressure (getting married next year myself 🤣🤣)

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’m mortified for anyone who is even suggesting Doireann as a host. I hate RTE, the whole thing should be scrapped

• Heart

Marza

It's all a bit juvenile. Posting constantly to show they're in a relationship. Doesn't he roast people for that very reason.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
In the gym this morning. Are holidays not for relaxing and not going to the gym/working out.
---
Soz now….but is that a poem about a dead dog on mother earth’s page? 🤣🤣 Almost as hilarious as the cow genuflecting in the field story 🙈🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha

sn00ps

The *cost* of those cardigans 😳 what sort of simpletons are buying them at all???

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Maybe he has covid and they are not saying it cos seriously it is near impossible to get sunstroke there this time of year. I was in Marbella 5 days ago and its pleasant, like it's 21 degrees and nice to lie out in if you have a sun trap but we were cold at the pool at times. It's freezing come 5 or 6pm and you need a decent jacket at night. Something else going on there.