Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amy.Coyne81

I’d love to know where they are gone on holidays! Why I don’t know! Can’t decide do I like him or not. Don’t think he’s be the parents cup of tea.
The thing is he's a total southsider, his rough around the edges bad boy vibe is pure boll*x, Doireann's parents can no doubt smell he's from money

• Haha
Reactions: 21

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The hype around her reminds me of the hype around Doireann at the start. She’ll be flogging teeth whitening strips and Emma mattresses like the rest of them just give her time 😂

• Haha

fortycoats

Chatty Member
Where did I say that it was an issue? I simply stated that they lived there rent free or little rent not paying full Castleknock rent prices. Is this not true? Did I say there was an issue with it? Did I even say that I found it annoying? Did I say I wouldn’t do it for my own kids should I be in that position? No.
Did I say it made it easier for them to save for a house? Yes. Did I say that it would’ve made it easier for them than a typical family saving for a house? Yes 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah you seem pretty chilled out to be fair…..

• Haha

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Well if Doireann is indeed reading Tattle I guess she knows what the consensus is! Run fast, Run far ! In fact fuck it luv, take the car instead , at least you know he won't be able to follow you ! 🚘🚘🚘

• Haha

MaryJones1

I definitely think Jen is paying the hair and make up artist extra to make her look better!

Dr Marie Cassidy is a fine looking woman

Last edited:
  • Haha

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Go on Ailbhe ya mad thing. That’s prob a whole year of bottles she’s getting rid off but trying to look like some mad yolk. Look how great I am with a 2 year old and a 2 week old and I drink wine at the weekends. I’m mad!

• Haha

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
They say to know someone you have to live with them. First holiday away as a couple and he lasts one day before he's bedridden for all the wrong reasons. He's a walking ick ! If someone told D3 this story in one of her ' 'ick answer boxes ', she'd say the same!! I give them a month !

Anyone see the rant Sile Seoige has started to get herself some notice? She needs a thread here.
would she ever fucking stop sharing all the "support", it's going on 24 hours or more. firstly, it's totally the papers fault for "writing" such a non news worthy article, imo sile is trying to shame the "trolls"... none of the comments were bad, and they were all written from peoples genuine Facebook pages with profile pictures and all. the general overall attitude in the comments was "join the club, aren't we all knackered" it's just not news worthy. and it's true, yet we are to think it's soooo brave sile spoke out its hard minding sick kids and I'm trying to be real... the culture of sharing everything is gone too far, I mean I see people asking Ailbhe if Sean and fionn will eventually share rooms... I mean what the fuck? Would you ask Lorraine next door, no because you couldn't give a shit, if you need someone on Instagram with a following to give you advice on how to sleep your kids it's just gone overboard. ailbhe is a nobody, there has to be someone else in REAL life you can ask.. or asking effffa devlin what snacks to bring on flights for kids. it's ridiculous.
---
She took a pop at Tez McAvoy without naming her about something. Can't remember.
Yes she did indeed, she was basically saying it wasn't realistic to be in your skinny jeans and crop top with hair and makeup done 2 weeks after having a baby when sil hadn't washed her hair in 2 weeks . well obviously it was the normal for terrie because she had that figure which was all just tiny bump, so sile that wasn't very kind or supporting the sisterhood was it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

happythoughts21

Off topic I know but doesn't Aoibhins children look ridiculous dressed the same night, noon and morning on holidays! Hair styles even the same. She'd want to get a life. Imagine packing that much perfect outfits all matching. I'd say she'd love twins/triplets for all the attention it would bring. Her husband would want to grow a pair! She must have some sort of obsession to be dressing them the same all the bloody time. They ll become obsesssed with it too and won't want to wear anything else if she's not careful. Parents are to blame for a lot. It's little wonder they don't sleep at night and all 5 of them in the one bed. 🙄 No parenting skills... you make your own bed I always say!

dee_mc

VIP Member
Sorry lads but I was having a shite day until I went in to Aoibhins insta and she starts talking about BEO Grow 🤣🤣👍 FFS. A gardening event. Is there anything these tramps won’t try and flog for a few coins!
---

€515k for 3 beds… Jaysus. Whats the 4 beds cost? You wouldn’t be long growing out of the 3 bed.
My favourite bit of Beo Greo is the date: it's on April first!
Fools and their money are soon parted etc.

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Omg he’s total ick. Between the accent and the heat stoke. You just know he’s one of those fellas who would scream the house down at the sight of a spider
Dz looks pissed off in her stories. Imagine going on holiday and having to sit on a balcony eating a rotten looking pizza and overcooked chips.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Ailbhes goal in life appears to be a 50s housewife though so it doesn’t surprise me. I’m just waiting for slow cooker baby weaning cookbook.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s one of those who has looked middle aged since the day she sprung from the womb. Fierce scowl on her too

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Ellegee

VIP Member
She’s weirdly obsessed with the rotunda, tagging them all over the place and naming every midwife and doctor they came into contact with. That is not normal behaviour. She’s a strange person
Really odd isn’t it. She pushed a baby out, it’s not like she won the Nobel Prize.

• Haha
Reactions: 19