Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aoma

Chatty Member
Send a fucking thank you card Ailbhe. But no, instead take a picture of the early pregnancy unit building, where people go to be told they’re losing their own baby, in a gushing post about how great it was having your baby. How is Ailbhe even a thing? She’s as entertaining as staring at a wall

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Heidi88

VIP Member
Why is Ailbhe still talking about her wedding invites over 3 years later. She needs to get a life!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It thought the same with the packing, would you be well? Maybe one matchy matchy for a special day/ night but all day every day ? Mad

It’s also really at odds with the current move towards sustainability. Kids clothes should be shared and passed through siblings. It’s outrageous for modern parents to buy 3 of every item of clothing / shoes / accessories for normal every wear

Reactions: 29

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
And it’s not exactly the height of summer, it’s about mid-20’s in Spain. You’d think he would have enough cop to wear sun screen, eejit. Major ick
God that gives me the major ick. I’d be wondering if he’s ever even been on holidays before. 🤣 tbh it’s good enough for the pair of them with their icks and roasts. Can’t imagine a bigger ick than me new fellah getting sun stroke in 19 degree heat in March 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
who the actual fuck still calls their fella Bae... 2015 called doireann, they said quit with Bae, it was icky even back then. holiday looks shit, he's in bed bragging about sunstroke the dope and she looks half cut sitting out on the balcony. when clare insisted on the airport picture of the 2 of them I thought they were off to Cape Town or somewhere. fucking marbella 😂😂
---
also how the hell would you get sunstroke in March in Spain? it's not that hot there my parents are just back, it's about 22 degrees and only for about 2 hours in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I messaged G2 asking about the stroller she was gifted. How she’s getting on with it, would she recommend etc. she didn’t even open the message. I was genuinely looking at that stroller before she was gifted it. I’d love a honest opinion on it. Guess I’ll be waiting .
Brilliant. You’d be better off messaging the company that gifted it to her and telling them she didn’t bother her balls to respond cos she’s too busy begging for free shit for her 3 bed terrace house in dunboyne

Reactions: 27
oh ffs I just knew ailbhe would have to do the most basic of videos, nearly as basic as the dad carrying the maxi cosi out of hospital, the coming in the door from hospital video and Sean meeting the baby. why can't they keep anything private, put it in the family WhatsApp ailbhe... literally the only people who are interested.

Reactions: 27

Aoma

Chatty Member
Easy enough to save for a gaf when you’re living rent free in your parents house, your dad chooses your wages and you’re a full time freebie beggar 🥴🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Heidi77

VIP Member
My husband is planning a golf trip away with his friends. Should I put my foot down and ban him? Aoibhinn has plenty of help and it sounds like her husband works very hard. You don't need to be joined at the hip with your partner at all times.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

munstercutie

I honestly get the ick with Doireann. I just don’t get the appeal. She just gives off desperation or someone who tries too hard to fit in. I passed her on a magazine today in shop. She honestly looks like miss piggy when she smiles. It’s the nose or face or something. But I genuinely don’t get the hype she’s not pretty if anything basic!

Reactions: 25

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
D3 new fella gives me the ick. Know nothing about him really, have seen just a few skits he's done but don't think I've ever seen him playing it straight, but every pic I've seen them together why can he never just smile or look genuinely happy. He always has a look about him like he's a slightly annoyed celeb getting a pic taken with a fan. But more than that it's the gold chain than does me in altogether. The idea of him getting dressed and looking at himself in the mirror and then taking out the chain to hang purposely over his top sets my teeth on edge. Men and chains are just my biggest ick.

• Haha

Amy.Coyne81

My biggest ick is still watching her having to chauffeur him everywhere after all that because he doesn't drive but anyway

• Haha
  • Wow

bellawella22

Chatty Member
My father, who could be considered an OAP, just informed me that he met Doireann’s mother in Doolin. We are watching DWTS.

Now let’s be clear, he’s not flat out on tattle or insta.. so how would he know?

Klaire made herself known to him when he was in Doolin in the hotel and informed him of her 3 famous daughters. He thought she was “welllll able to go”.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Edward Cullen has finally stepped outside. A quick Google shows it’s 19 degrees in Marbella today 🙈 I could not find the guy less attractive

• Haha
Reactions: 24