The Garrihys #8 Now that's what I call beo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s a bit crap to be honest
maybe you should have set up the thread so! Thank you @Miss_cici for setting up the thread, personally I think it also fits great!!

anyway back to the Garrihys, they are still painful! I can’t listen to 2fm breakfast anymore - I really tried but it’s painful! (I tried it twice this week)

Reactions: 23
Yes thank you for setting up the new thread.

So re: G3’s new man … today’s roast was very entertaining. Worth a watch!

Reactions: 5
I started to follow Mark too and have to say I find him funny
He goes on like a male Doireann I think, hand actions etc

Reactions: 3
I started to follow Mark too and have to say I find him funny
He goes on like a male Doireann I think, hand actions etc
I actually really really like him too. That last roast was hilarious. And his skin is fab. PLUS he has normal wrinkles on his forehead (as opposed to Botox) which I particularly like!

Reactions: 4
I just watched dancing with the stars yesterday and I had seen Doireann getting a bit of stick here about her heavy makeup and tan but I thought it was pretty full on too until I saw the dancers, especially the men, they must have needed a chisel to get the makeup off them after the show, it was ridiculous looking!

Reactions: 2
I just watched dancing with the stars yesterday and I had seen Doireann getting a bit of stick here about her heavy makeup and tan but I thought it was pretty full on too until I saw the dancers, especially the men, they must have needed a chisel to get the makeup off them after the show, it was ridiculous looking!
Definitely need to tone down the tan and make up for next week. Go for a more natural look 👍

Hard on them to be fair but I guess the show must go on. May their Granny Rest In Peace.

Reactions: 1
Right lads I had a look at a few of Megan Markel's highlights...I'm smitten. Funny and way better looking in the vids and funny reaction snaps than posed pictures. I am a sucker for a younger fella. So yep...go on the Dz.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Right lads I had a look at a few of Megan Markel's highlights...I'm smitten. Funny and way better looking in the vids and funny reaction snaps than posed pictures. I am a sucker for a younger fella. So yep...go on the Dz.
Todays post about influencers had me howling. The one about not being able to play Kanye West “good morning” and he had the crickets music playing….like, how flipin funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s there with the nephew but it’s still beyond me how a married man with three young kids who would say he rarely gets to take a day off can feck off to Hawaii surfing!! If I was Aoibhin I’d be ripping!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.