Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fortycoats

Chatty Member
They were hardly paying full whack Castleknock rent prices of €2800ish? Even if they were paying a few hundred euro a month, it would be a massive benefit compared to those who aren’t as privileged to escape the near €3000 rent while trying to save for a mortgage. Guaranteed they’d an easier time saving for a mortgage than a typical 2 parent 2 kid family which was the main point of my comment.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. If I had a spare house and my son was looking to rent, of course I’d give him first refusal. I’d charge rent but it would be somewhat discounted. There’s v few parents wouldn’t look out for their kids if they could. And especially in the middle of a housing crisis. There’s lots I find annoying about the Garrihy’s but honestly can’t see an issue with this. And it works both ways. They knew the house would be well looked after while the girls were there over the yrs.

Reactions: 24

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Omg he’s total ick. Between the accent and the heat stoke. You just know he’s one of those fellas who would scream the house down at the sight of a spider

• Haha
This thread has fairly livened up and I’m loving it. The big contrary head on him on the balcony, dressed all in black like a sulky teenager. Looks like he went straight back to bed and is probably looking out from under the covers at her with a big scaldy head on him. She must be raging. But it’s making me laugh cos the two of them would rip the piss out of anyone else this happened to. Big man baby, I’d say Mama Clare has been on giving advice and he’s probably scalded his own mother about being so vewy vewy sick.
I bet he has said to Dz…’oh no don’t leave me here alone’
Haha it’s brilliant really. Dz thought it was gonna be an Insta glorious holiday with BAE and instead she is looking after a man child and going absolutely nowhere except downstairs for a massage.

• Haha

FionaHiggs

Can we please move away from the idea that Dz name is in the hat for that job. What planet are ye living on 🤣🤣

Reactions: 23

jazzbot

VIP Member
I'm repeating again here but my opinion of Doiz in a nutshell is that her confidence is mistaken for talent.

• Heart

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
it’s a bit crap to be honest
maybe you should have set up the thread so! Thank you @Miss_cici for setting up the thread, personally I think it also fits great!!

anyway back to the Garrihys, they are still painful! I can’t listen to 2fm breakfast anymore - I really tried but it’s painful! (I tried it twice this week)

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Genuine question, does he actually think that glove thing is funny? Like I’m genuinely cringing at how unfunny it is? Why does he keep dragging it on? He’s so cringe and pathetic I’m actually crawling with the ick thinking about his carry on. I’d laugh at anything but this is just so stupid? What’s wrong with him? I’m actually getting palpitations thinking how I’d feel being stuck over there with him 🤢

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Maybe he’s not sick & they just had a big fight, he’s sulking & she’s trying to be nice by bringing him food.
I wonder was he referring to her with this comment on his grid
I don’t get why he thought this would even be funny? It’s like something a young lad on his first holiday after the leaving would do. I’m getting serious “never been on a plane before” vibes from Mark

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Who would ye like to see take over?I actually think someone like Brendan O'Connor or Ray Darcy would do well....Pat Kenny has said it will go to a woman this time so is he hinting at Miriam O Callaghan?
Are you for real? Ray Darcy is an absolute joke. I have no idea how that man still has a job. He is beyond useless as an interviewer.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

jazzbot

VIP Member
They’re going to become the most annoying z list couple as the months roll on, constantly trying to out do each other’s Lols. I predict pranks and all sorts of cringe. It’s going to be rough guys!

Totally agree he’ll bow to the alter of the Garrihy parents and be a living breathing version of what he used to make fun of. He’ll have a beo knitted jumper on him faster than you can say “sell out”!

• Haha

CailínBeag

VIP Member
I said it a few times but basically she started going out with a radio dj and suddenly she went from a normal job to getting a job on the air. The media juniors were fuming herself got to skip the grafting phase.
While that may be, I thought her line of progression was fairly typical.

AA roadwatch
2FM contributor for the poxy segments
Spin 1038 presenter
Show with Eoghan
... and everything since.

Maybe I'm wrong but I would think that's a fairly normal progression route? Especially when her own Snapchat would have started to blow up around the time she was on Spin/still teaching drama etc?

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
  • Haha

captainkirk

Chatty Member
It’s like after she had the first one and had her hair done with the caption ‘Are you even a Mom if you haven’t had the Mom cut’ …the biggest SAP on Instagram

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

CailínBeag

VIP Member
He thinks he's yer man from Normal People
Maybe they'll film a spinoff, Insufferable Wanks
Oh god, you've actually just reminded me of who he reminds me of!

Not Paul Mescal in normal people, but you know Mariannes boyfriend when they're in Italy? Him. It was wrecking my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 21