Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jeepers

After all the stuff she did about the ick, her man is the definition of ick for me. I actually really like her style, I think it’s a bit different to the typical influencer and she doesn’t seem to follow trends too much but just goes with what she likes instead

Reactions: 17
If it’s warm enough to get heat stroke, why is he wearing a black t shirt and full length black trousers?!? He’s rotten. She’s a pain in the arse most of the time but to be fair she could do so much better than him

He genuinely looks like a big tall teenager, teenager-y skin, all rosy red cheeks, needing a good shower, all black clothing all the time.
G’wan Dz, don’t think we’ll be lookin to steal him off ya.
Was that a gifted hotel stay 🤔

fortycoats

Chatty Member
Ah lads I got sick of all of them today. Unfollowed all 3 sisters plus another couple of hundred. They add no value to my life. Nothing they do aligns with any values I have or am remotely interested in. See G1 quite a lot as live in the same area. Does not always look dolled up trust me and her cough will be softened when her eldest starts primary and she can’t head to the big smoke whenever she fancies. Also all those clothes are freebies by a local child’s clothes boutique who would drop you like a hot snot when she walks in the door. All these influencers boil my piss, so I am now just following friends and people who do things, post things that make me happy. Also doesnt pay for hair, makeup down here. Tags them as her payment, same for her beo photo shoots. It’s actually scandalous that these influencers get away with it.
Fair play. I review who I follow regularly and make sure they’re bringing me “spark joy” and not selling to me. Any public account can be viewed on insta navigation and you’re not giving them views and revenue.

I think social media has good and bad points but back in the day, Facebook was great. When it was just your pals sharing photos. No one selling to you really. I’m fed up of social media and more so influencers. Weaning myself off slowly 😂

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
What’s with the secrecy of not showing which wooden floor G2 went for, is she afraid everyone is going to rip out their floors and put in same as her??? Jesus but these huns have such inflated egos. It’s a wooden floor fgs. Will she do this for every single item she puts into the new house, was going to say “buy” but this house will be full of gifted or massively discounted contents. Will she do a Wednesday night Ask me Anything like she did for the wedding and the baby? How did any of us do our homes without the instahuns answering our questions.
I guarantee you she’s getting the floor on a collab…that’s why she’s not showing it. There’ll be a grand reveal when the floor goes in with a teeny tiny #collab in white text on a white background…for fear she’d be transparent.
Gary/Barry/Larry/Harry/Sean should be bloody mortified if he wife is going to BEG for free stuff for their home.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

MollyMalone

VIP Member
As if Dzoireann would be in the running... RTE's long running flagship chat and music entertainment show, generally aimed at an older audience, they'll want an established broadcaster, not this giggling girly eejit who does a silly morning radio gig

• Haha

bellawella22

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think Mark is pretending to be that person always trolling his roasts and mixing it up?? Just me? 👀 ok. 😂

happythoughts21

And to name the essential items ie fridge and cooker is even more morto!!! They should be hanging their heads in shame. Do these huns husbands not tell them to cop the hell on!! Who do they think they are. If they were on the street begging/hinting like this they would be reported.

bellawella22

Chatty Member
G3’s article in Life magazine today, “on finding the right man”. He says “we’re in it for the long haul.”

• Haha
  • Sick
I think she has great style and is Unique in her ways. She’s also a girl boss in my eyes by doing a live tv show buying house etc her figure too!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Laika1234

VIP Member
Because parents are the only people who drink?

Ailbhe comes across like a person who being a mum/parent becomed her entire personality.
Before she was a parent her entire insta personality was being a wife or being engaged.

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
Not being Sarcy but genuinely happy to see she’s having a McDonald’s today. I can only imagine the pressure from standing next to Jen every week. Despite her being annoying, I always feel sorry for anyone (including celebs) starving themselves to “look the part.”

• Heart
I’m mortified for anyone who is even suggesting Doireann as a host. I hate RTE, the whole thing should be scrapped
Oh same here I hate RTE,it's like another level or layer of the government. I couldn't tell you when I last watched it, the late late is appalling, Fri night should be entertaining and light hearted, switching on the late late after a busy week sitting down with a glass of something, and there's that wooden spoon asking the most ridiculous questions to someone who has suffered a massive tragedy.... pontifical look on his face... "tell me, how did you feel when you heard this awful news". ehmm take a guess Ryan. then all the guests are other members of rte. it's like a weekend edition of prime time. Where's the entertainment?? imagine turning on Graham Norton or Jonathan Ross and Jonathan Ross is there interviewing the ITV news reader. 😂😂. he always has a good mix of celebs, music stars, sports personalities, comedians, mostly funny and interesting and not taking it too seriously. and tubs has the same guests on every other couple of months... Amy huberman is 1 of them.

• Heart
  • Haha

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion

The Garrihys #9 - G1 selling cardis for old dears, G2 is boring housewife of the year, will G3's bae disappear?

• Haha